Can't chose a nome for xbos live account pc

Discus and support Can't chose a nome for xbos live account pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't create a xbox live account. Whenever I try to choose a gamer tag, and press "Let's go" it goes gray and then puts me to press again, and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IZFIWere Wolf, Jun 1, 2023.

  1. Can't chose a nome for xbos live account pc


    I can't create a xbox live account. Whenever I try to choose a gamer tag, and press "Let's go" it goes gray and then puts me to press again, and the same problem happens, When I looked in the console it says CreateAccountWithClassicGamertag: Known request failure. and Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 (). I tried everything and it won't work I am trying to crate a minecraft account but it won't let me even there .

    :)
     
    IZFIWere Wolf, Jun 1, 2023
    #1
  2. IZFIWere Wolf Win User

    Can't chose a nome for xbos live account pc

    I understand but is there a way I can transfer the game on on another account because my friend bought this special for me?
  3. Rostom L Win User

    Can't chose a nome for xbos live account pc

    Thank you for the additional information. That must be the reason why you cannot setup the account because it was owned by a different user from another country. Please be advised that using an account of someone or buying an account is against the Microsoft's Terms of Service.

    I would advise you to instead create a new Microsoft/Xbox account on your own.
  4. IZFIWere Wolf Win User

    Can't chose a nome for xbos live account pc

    Hello I have tired the app still not working, I have tired different web browser and device still not working. still the same problem. I do have to say i got this account from a chinese friend who bought minecraft from there.
  5. Rostom L Win User

    Can't chose a nome for xbos live account pc

    I am afraid that game licenses are non-transferable. It can only be played on the account used to purchase the game.
  6. Rostom L Win User

    Can't chose a nome for xbos live account pc

    Hi there!

    Please try to setup your Xbox Live profile using an Xbox app on mobile or PC. You could also try it on a different device or web browser.

    Let me know which one will work.

    Thank you!
Thema:

Can't chose a nome for xbos live account pc

Loading...
  1. Can't chose a nome for xbos live account pc - Similar Threads - Can't chose nome

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  4. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  5. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  6. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  7. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  8. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  9. I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.: But have the Clubs been removed? I can only find the official game ones. submitted by /u/Whyenott_ [link] [comments]
  10. Impossible d'acheter quelque chose avec mon solde Microsoft - Can't buy something with my...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible d'acheter quelque chose avec mon solde Microsoft - Can't buy something with my...: Bonjour, Il m'est impossible d'acheter quoique ce soit sur le Marché Xbox Live avec mon solde Microsoft, je ne peux qu'acheter avec ma carte de crédit. Je ne peux qu'acheter avec mon solde...