Cant Chat with lobby on Xbox Live?

Discus and support Cant Chat with lobby on Xbox Live? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cant hear the lobby on xbox live no matter what game I play. Everyones mike is muted, and I didnt change anything, my privacy settings are good, Im... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XDirect12345, Jan 1, 2014.

1. XDirect12345
    XDirect12345 Guest

I cant hear the lobby on xbox live no matter what game I play. Everyones mike is muted, and I didnt change anything, my privacy settings are good, Im not in a party, my mic is not set on mute. Could it be that I bought the monthly subscription instead
    of an annual subscription? And NO the monthly subscription is not a trial. PLEASE HELP ME FIX THIS!

:)

XDirect12345, Jan 1, 2014
  2. xbone party chat help please

hey all im having trouble with party chat, dunno which forum to use but When I join a pary i cant turn on party chat. we can talk in the game lobby so what am i doing wrong ? my mate was the same when i started the party. please help Cant Chat with lobby on Xbox Live? :)

TurboArmageddon, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Derekdoesit
    Derekdoesit Guest
    Can't Hear any chat at all

I was fine with chat until I did the update, no I cant hear chat at all while in-game or in lobby, or in party. I have tried the Kinect, xbox headset, and the xbox adapter. I've removed my soundbar from the TV just to see if the soundbar was the problem
    with no luck. My TV is an L. Thank you in advance for any solutions you can give me.

Derekdoesit, Jan 1, 2014
  4. KillerIn3D Win User

party chat killed xbox community

I personally disagree, if people do not feel like talking publicly to other people in the lobby of the game your playing, then they just start a party chat so the person can talk to their friends. If know one is talking in the lobby, then you make a party
    chat with one of your friends. But yes there is a down side to this. If you have no friends and your new to xbox live and you need some friends to play with. Most of the people that have a mic are in party chat. But there is a 50/50 chance of that happening.
    Thats why you come to the forums. Cant find nobody to talk to on xbox live cause they are all in party chat. Come here and make new friends! :D
  5. Surreal Phantom Win User

[quote user="KillerIn3D"]I personally disagree, if people do not feel like talking publicly to other people in the lobby of the game your playing, then they just start a party chat so the person can talk to their friends. If know one is talking in the lobby,
    then you make a party chat with one of your friends. But yes there is a down side to this. If you have no friends and your new to xbox live and you need some friends to play with. Most of the people that have a mic are in party chat. But there is a 50/50 chance
    of that happening. Thats why you come to the forums. Cant find nobody to talk to on xbox live cause they are all in party chat. Come here and make new friends! :D[/quote]

Yeah but its not the same theres a lot people out there that have xboxs but havent got a computer?
  6. Surreal Phantom Win User

[quote user="KillerIn3D"]I personally disagree, if people do not feel like talking publicly to other people in the lobby of the game your playing, then they just start a party chat so the person can talk to their friends. If know one is talking in the lobby,
    then you make a party chat with one of your friends. But yes there is a down side to this. If you have no friends and your new to xbox live and you need some friends to play with. Most of the people that have a mic are in party chat. But there is a 50/50 chance
    of that happening. Thats why you come to the forums. Cant find nobody to talk to on xbox live cause they are all in party chat. Come here and make new friends! :D[/quote]

Yeah but its not the same theres a lot people out there that have xboxs but havent got a computer?
  7. ArcHEnemYz Win User

Bug reporting thread for latest Fulgore/Lobby patch

Lobby chat will not work with a TE2 fight stick using the kinetic. This is a real problem as none of the Xbox one fight stick come with a mic port. I have been trying to use the kinetic to chat with players in lobbies but I get no sound at all. Party
    chat seems to work but actual lobby chat seems very buggy.
  8. MeL0NheaD 3 Win User

Cod games kicking me out of Xbox live

No way to fix it as of yet. Its pretty much unplayable. Spend an hour of time on the game and maybe get to play one round all the way thru. The rest of the time you either cant get in a lobby, or you get in a lobby only to be shuffled to a lobby
    by yourself, then told the call of duty servers are down (which is a lie), or lose connection to the in game xbox live (but not lose connection to the overall xbox live).... its horrible.
Thema:

1. Cant Chat with lobby on Xbox Live? - Similar Threads - Cant Chat lobby

2. Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?: I dont even know how to explain it. One minute it was fine and then the next minute, xbox app and my actual xbox stopped showing me my chats. I can't see them, recieve or send any messages and I'm...
  3. xbox game bar, cant open group chat in lfg posts party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    xbox game bar, cant open group chat in lfg posts party: [img] I cant open group chats for fh5 in xbox game bar PC d7d5175a-8df0-4f3a-adde-1aea4ac5af2e
  4. i cant open group chat in lfg posts on xbox game bar PC, it is greyed out and i cant click...

in XboX Insiders
    i cant open group chat in lfg posts on xbox game bar PC, it is greyed out and i cant click...: the open group chat option is greyed out in game bar lfg submitted by /u/_RyuZz_ [link] [comments]
  5. Why cant the person in my Xbox party chat hear me unless I have the Xbox game bar open?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant the person in my Xbox party chat hear me unless I have the Xbox game bar open?: The person in my part cant hear me unless the game bar is open. I have tried restarting my computer, resetting the game bar, I looked through settings, did audio tests, and looked for a similar...
  6. Am i the only one who cant voice chat on Microsoft edge from my xbox it was fine last night

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am i the only one who cant voice chat on Microsoft edge from my xbox it was fine last night: Am i the only one who cant voice chat on Microsoft edge from my xbox it was fine last night idk if i did something wrong bf5f528b-6505-4902-84f2-bac3648d14d5
  7. I cant hear or speak on game chat for some reason any idea why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant hear or speak on game chat for some reason any idea why: I cant hear or speak on game chat any idea why 6caa072e-ab62-44bb-9fa9-a49847433d5f
  8. my friend in roblox cant see any ui text, but he can see the chat but not like gui text. i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my friend in roblox cant see any ui text, but he can see the chat but not like gui text. i...: my friend cant see any text or guis. in roblox. this is on PC btw. i really want to help him but google isnt helping 43815990-f408-4b5f-95a4-30a28b241815
  9. I have an xbox series s and i cant use voice chat in roblox. My age is verified but i still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an xbox series s and i cant use voice chat in roblox. My age is verified but i still...: I verified my age on roblox but i still cant use voice chat on my xbox series x 4ceab9b2-9085-4d35-9d46-f3ac5156e7bf
  10. How do i get game chat to work? I can only hear but cant talk ..nothing is muted and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i get game chat to work? I can only hear but cant talk ..nothing is muted and...: Game chat doesnt work but private party chat does fcc0fb7d-1c59-47fe-af11-1292c20576ca