Cant change Xbox privacy settings

Discus and support Cant change Xbox privacy settings in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Basically, I'm trying to change my privacy settings so I can play online in Forza Horizon 5 (I'm on pc). However anytime I go to access my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bluepiggy17, Nov 16, 2021.

1. Bluepiggy17
    Bluepiggy17 Guest

Basically, I'm trying to change my privacy settings so I can play online in Forza Horizon 5 (I'm on pc).

However anytime I go to access my Xbox account settings in the web browser it redirects me to https://support.xbox.com/en-AU/help/family-online-safety/online-safety/manage-app-privacy-settings-xbox-one

Even if I attempt to sign in with my Xbox/Microsoft account at https://www.xbox.com/en-AU/ it STILL redirects me to that same link.

I am not in a family group of any kind.

I've even tried making a family group and deleting it just to make this work.

Any help would be appreciated ,

Cheers.

:)

Bluepiggy17, Nov 16, 2021
  2. hossinff Win User

I cant seem to change my privacy settings on Xbox

I I cant seem to change my privacy settings on Xbox is just goes to the support page whenever I try
    I I cant seem to change my privacy settings on Xbox is just goes to the support page whenever I try
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

cant change privacy settings

Hi Beastytg, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

This is done via support.

I kindly ask you to speak with the XBOX Staff.

Please enter this link:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

They can check your information and verify it.
  4. SammyVS Win User

Cant change privacy settings.

5. ImAice Win User

Cant change privacy settings

Perfect. Thank you so much for allowing me to assist you with your concern today and for being kind and professional. Anything else I can help you with aside from this?
  6. SammyVS Win User

Cant change privacy settings.

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

If your account is underage you will need to be in a family group and an adult account will be able to change your account's privacy settings.
Thema:

1. Cant change Xbox privacy settings - Similar Threads - Cant change privacy

2. My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...: I accidentaly shared my information and they completely changed my email, username, password and i cant get in. I have changed the password back but i dont know the email and i cant log in...
  3. cant get on xbox to security info change?

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant get on xbox to security info change?: it said it would not affect my ability to use xbox live :( so when i log in on xbox one i get a pop up saying "Did you request a security info change?" and yes i did due to the phone numberl no...
  4. I am the only memeber of my family group, and i cant change my own multiplayer settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am the only memeber of my family group, and i cant change my own multiplayer settings: i am the only member in my family group. I'm in a family group because my game told me Microsoft blocked me out of its own functions. the solution stated in Microsoft is to sign into family...
  5. Cant change account linked to Playstation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant change account linked to Playstation: My Microsoft account that was linked with my Playstation one got hacked and i ended up just creating a new one but i cant login with the new account because i cant unlink my previous one....
  6. i have been hacked and they have changed my login and sercurity info so i cant log back in

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have been hacked and they have changed my login and sercurity info so i cant log back in: i have been hacked and they have changed my login and sercurity info so i cant log back in the email that was used was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but the...
  7. I cant change my skin on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant change my skin on minecraft: When ever i change my skin on minecraft, it shows sorry something went wrong. I don't know what to do. I tried changing on the website but still cant. Please help me with this. Im running version...
  8. cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/528754833620992000/1179920572986179604/image.png?ex=657b89aa&is=656914aa&hm=8206c96d68c9c8e952be2d5d852eaa484d726f57e1f53355322566fbcd299d9b& Microsoft 帐户团队...
  9. Cant change gamertag to one that I used before

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant change gamertag to one that I used before: Ok, so in short I had 2 Microsoft accounts = 2 Xbox accounts. Then I decided to change one of the accounts gamertag to the others, I did this by changing the name of the one with the name I...
  10. I cant change my privacy

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant change my privacy: When i going to Xbox settings on browser i can`t sign in. When I try to click on it an insription appears "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found." What I need to do?...