Can't change Xbox 360's region

Discus and support Can't change Xbox 360's region in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; (before i start i want to apologise for my bad English ,it isn't my native language) hello,i got a problem with my xbox 360,the problem is that i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by шотагиоргадзе, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Can't change Xbox 360's region

(before i start i want to apologise for my bad English ,it isn't my native language)

hello,i got a problem with my xbox 360,the problem is that i moved to another country(idk if its necessary to say which region,but i still will. it's Georgia),so i needed to change my XBOX region,But the
    region isn't supported,now i can't download a big part of my library (tomb raider underworld,gta 4,army of two,etc.) what should i do ?

:)

шотагиоргадзе, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Can't change 360 region

You'll want to contact suppprt directly. 1-800-4my-xbox or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. ngocphi Win User

Cant download The Witcher 2 for free on Xbox One

You can't use the xbox one console for purchasing 360 game's it must be the xbox 360 not the one marketplace and you have to change it to your region on the locale

Your account region must reflect your actual region

So when you search you must use the 360 link it is usually labelled as a 360game
  4. ngocphi Win User

Microsoft games localization for Game pass

Well the issue would be gamepass is location based

And xbox 360 content is based on your location

So if you live in France you can't get English xbox 360 games because of the region lock

You can't change your region since it's region based

And they go by the majority language supported in your region so if France it would be French etc

Only xbox one or higher or games with languages in the ingame menus which is rare

Xbox 1 games can change because the language region is independent of your accoumt HOWEVER

Certain dlc has to match the base game
  5. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

How to change the Xbox country (region)?

You can only change the region on your account every 90 days. If you've changed the region within the last 90 days you can't change it until that time is up.

Next, to change the region on your account sign into Xbox.com and click on your Gamer tag on the upper right and choose Xbox Settings

Then click on the words Change 360 account region

Then follow through the steps there.
  6. Спасибо То Win User

How to change the Xbox country (region)?

You can only change the region on your account every 90 days. If you've changed the region within the last 90 days you can't change it until that time is up.

Next, to change the region on your account sign into Xbox.com and click on your Gamer tag on the upper right and choose Xbox Settings

Then click on the words Change 360 account region

Then follow through the steps there.
    OK
Thema:

Can't change Xbox 360's region

1. Can't change Xbox 360's region - Similar Threads - Can't change 360's

2. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  3. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  4. Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC: I want to start by saying I've spent 2.5 hours on the phone with both Xbox support and Windows support regarding this issue. The first person from Xbox support tried everything she had in her...
  5. I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls: I recently bought a used Xbox 360 and when I was exploring it, went into the "Family" tab, it asked me for a code, I didn't know it, it asked me a secret question, I don't know it, now some...
  6. I changed my age, and can't do features I use to have.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my age, and can't do features I use to have.: I changed my age which was orginally over 18, and changed it under, and now I can't access some features I use to be able to access, like custom profile pictures. I thought nothing bad would...
  7. I can't change my minecraft username.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't change my minecraft username.: I enter the launcher, then press "Manage Minecraft: Java Edition profile". ´When I enter the site, I'm logged into the account connected to the email my minecraft account is connected to. For some...
  8. Can't download EA app, have changed out of S mode but it keeps crashing & coming up with...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download EA app, have changed out of S mode but it keeps crashing & coming up with...: I have acer aspire 3 laptop 5b31e84c-0fe8-43c3-9772-b5fb3577c8ed
  9. I can't change my gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't change my gamertag: I tried to change my gamertag but when I get in a game It is the same name I had before 212f779c-1e4d-4faf-9c99-230f501ebb1b
  10. Skate 3 can't download after 80% and had to change region in order to sign into xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skate 3 can't download after 80% and had to change region in order to sign into xbox live: For some context I couldn't sign into my xbox account since 2021 on my xbox 360 and I thought changing my region from south africa to united states could allow me to sign in again and it worked...