Can't change setting to allow for joining and creating clubs

Discus and support Can't change setting to allow for joining and creating clubs in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an parent account with my son's account attached. He wants to join Minecraft realms but needs the setting for him to create and join clubs to be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LennonHiggins, Nov 14, 2020.

1. Can't change setting to allow for joining and creating clubs

I have an parent account with my son's account attached. He wants to join Minecraft realms but needs the setting for him to create and join clubs to be set to allow.

I have logged on to my account in order to change his settings but whenever I set it to allow and submit, the page reloads and it is set to blocked again. How can I solve this issue?

:)

LennonHiggins, Nov 14, 2020
  2. DuTcH Pr3DaToR Win User

Xbox privacy & online safety settings don't work

I'm trying to join a club via the xbox app on windows 10, i also cannot create one.

I changed my settings to "allow to join or create a club".

Where can i change the settings on the Account page?
  3. Jurgen1488 Win User

Cant join clubs or make them on pc.

I can't join clubs even tho my settings says that i can create and join clubs i still can't and get an error message saying i should change it.

Can anybody help me?
    And you have a golden membership? Only with the golden membership you can go to the club. If you do not have it, you can not join it.

Another issue might be in your privacy settings and you do not have that content allowed.
  4. KABOEM NL Win User

Cant join clubs or make them on pc.

I can't join clubs even tho my settings says that i can create and join clubs i still can't and get an error message saying i should change it.

Can anybody help me?
  5. EzawaAkihiko Win User

How to: Provide Feedback for Forums.Xbox.com

In my Privacy & online safety settings, I can't turn the ‘you can create and join clubs’ and 'Broadcast gameplay' to Allow, every time I turned them into 'Allow' and clicked submit, it turned back to block automatically. and I can't join Minecraft Realms
  6. 布莱丽娜玛约 Win User

Can't join the Forza horizon 4 club

I'm sorry to say it's nothing help for me,I can't even create a Forza horizon 4 club. Yesterday i test my xbox setting:if I choose the xbox privacy and online security setting‘create or join a club’ to ‘forbidden’,I
    can't get into the ‘club’ interface in game; when I choose to 'allowed',I can browse the ‘club’ interface,but still not allowed to create or join any clubs. I don't know why is it.
Thema:

Can't change setting to allow for joining and creating clubs

1. Can't change setting to allow for joining and creating clubs - Similar Threads - Can't change setting

2. I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change...: I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change my safety settings to allow Multiplayer? aac85b88-851a-425c-8210-36a834a62284
  3. I can't change Teredo or IPv6 settings on my Alcatel CAT7 linkhub wi-fi router

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't change Teredo or IPv6 settings on my Alcatel CAT7 linkhub wi-fi router: Hi, I'm trying to play on Destiny : The Collection and I can't sign into the servers, I can play on every other game I have no problem, but I'd like to know if it's possible to access Teredo and...
  4. I changed all my account's settings to "allow" but still can't play multiplayer.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed all my account's settings to "allow" but still can't play multiplayer.: I finally managed to create an adult account that could add my main to a family group and change my account's settings. But when I did and opened Minecraft Java again, multiplayer is still...
  5. It says shared content denied and then it takes me to settings but I can't change them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    It says shared content denied and then it takes me to settings but I can't change them?: Whenever I try to launch Roblox on my Xbox series s it says share content denied but when I click it it takes me to settings and it don't let me change my settings....
  6. Why can't I change any of my privacy settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I change any of my privacy settings?: I want to change my privacy settings, but it tells me I can't because it's a child account in a family group. I'm not in a family, and I never have been. Because I'm not in a family, I can't...
  7. Why can't I change my family online saftey settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I change my family online saftey settings: I have a problem with changing my online and saftey settings, when I do try to change it gives me an error that the page is not found. I have tried methods with Microsoft family settings like...
  8. Can't change Xbox privacy settings anywhere

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change Xbox privacy settings anywhere: It seems that as Microsoft have tried to migrate their Xbox privacy settings, all of their old hyperlinks no longer work, let me make a list of the methods I have tried (none of them work):...
  9. I can't change Xbox privacy settings from an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't change Xbox privacy settings from an adult account: I have this old account that I played on when I was a kid and the Xbox privacy settings are locked I tried to change them from an adult account but I still can't access changing the other...
  10. My country has been set as US even though I'm in the UK and I can't change it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My country has been set as US even though I'm in the UK and I can't change it: When I go to edit my profile information the country is greyed out. How can I change it? e010606f-b093-4ae4-bd13-616967de4577