Can’t change profile pic to custom even though it’s not inappropriate and it fits

Discus and support Can’t change profile pic to custom even though it’s not inappropriate and it fits in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So on xbox app, i choose a new custom profile and it says its getting checked and never updates. The profile pictures follow rules, so i dont know what... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jacksonhamblin, May 3, 2021.

1. Can’t change profile pic to custom even though it’s not inappropriate and it fits

So on xbox app, i choose a new custom profile and it says its getting checked and never updates. The profile pictures follow rules, so i dont know what to do

:)

jacksonhamblin, May 3, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

Can’t change profile pic to custom even though it’s not inappropriate and it fits

Hello @jacksonhamblin, I hope everything is going well for you!

I am very sorry to know you are having such conveniences. Please do not worry about the situation because I am here to help you out!

In order to resolve your issue you will need to follow the steps on this link and your issue should be resolved.

Change your Xbox gamerpic | Xbox Support

Note: Please make sure that you do not have a child account because currently there is no way to allow child accounts to upload a custom pic.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming
  3. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Customize Profile Pic

They may not have been using custom pics though. Still, as mentioned above, there is a temporary suspension of custom profile pics.
  4. Curtis_554 Win User

Xbox Gamerpic back to default, unable to make custom one

Hi Lucas, I’ve been having difficulties with changing my xbox profile picture to a custom image on xbox and on the xbox app. It keeps saying that’s its done uploading but it’s not updating it has been doing it for the past 2 days but I changed it to a default pic on Xbox but now I can’t change it to a custom one
  5. RemovedCloudx Win User

Multiple Notice of Xbox Live enforcement action

Same thing happened to me today it doesn't make sense how someone can just mass report your gamer pic even though it's not inappropriate
  6. Vault Scrivener Win User

My custom gamer picture won't upload

I recommend that you sign into your Microsoft account on the Xbox console, use Profile & system and open My profile.

Use customize profile then, use change gamer-pic. Open Upload a custom image, then select the image.

Personally I do not use a custom image as a gamer-pic. I have no images saved on my Xbox console as files, to upload as a custom gamer-pic.
Thema:

1. Can’t change profile pic to custom even though it’s not inappropriate and it fits - Similar Threads - Can’t change profile

2. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218
  3. I changed my video settings around and I now can’t see my screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my video settings around and I now can’t see my screen: Please someone help I’ve changed my video settings and I accidentally restarted my console somehow so I can’t access my settings, remote play needs setting up so I can’t see my screen on my phone...
  4. Can’t change gamer pic even thought account was always an adult.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t change gamer pic even thought account was always an adult.: My account always an adult age, but I still cannot change my gamer pic on my Xbox profile. Is there anyway to fix this? ebb193d6-2f7f-4e47-a550-04b08a8199de
  5. The option to turn off parental control is greyed and I can’t change it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The option to turn off parental control is greyed and I can’t change it.: The option to turn off parental control is greyed and I can‘t change it. a5a69b26-18a5-439e-8796-96764490afc1
  6. Minecraft account compromised and email changes, I have proof it was mine but can’t get in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account compromised and email changes, I have proof it was mine but can’t get in...: The title is pretty much it. I was in a discord server that got compromised and a bunch of people ended up with malware that keylogged their passwords. I was one of them. The hacker changed the...
  7. I can’t edit my profile info. It’s blocked from changing it and I need to change my country

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t edit my profile info. It’s blocked from changing it and I need to change my country: When I click on edit profile information all the boxed are dark grey and uneditable. I need to change this from United States to United Kingdom My Microsoft account won’t link with my Xbox...
  8. Why can’t I change my country/region?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I change my country/region?: Hi all, For some reason my country/region is set as the United States. I only became aware of this when trying to add a Microsoft voucher into my account. I am from the United Kingdom and want to...
  9. I can’t see my full library and I can’t change the color on my Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t see my full library and I can’t change the color on my Xbox account: I can’t see my full library and change the color on my account. I’ve hard reset my Xbox twice and I’ve cleared cache on my console twice I genuinely don’t know what to do anymore....
  10. I can’t change my profile picture on the Xbox app..

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t change my profile picture on the Xbox app..: It won’t let me change it no matter what I do, it’s just staying the same- 7a479ec2-a898-4389-af8c-9bfadeda7913