Can't change pfp even after suspension ended what to do?

Discus and support Can't change pfp even after suspension ended what to do? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Heyy. I would like to ask something I been playing Xbox for 5+ years now and I gave my Xbox and my account to my younger 14 year old brother he likes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Milan Raj, Mar 26, 2023.

1. Milan Raj
    Milan Raj Guest

Heyy. I would like to ask something I been playing Xbox for 5+ years now and I gave my Xbox and my account to my younger 14 year old brother he likes to change his pfp alot and I seen he put something that was against the guidelines and got suspended and he wasn't able to change the pfp so today he's suspension officially ended and he's tried to change his pfp that's a normal picture but it's stills shows that his ability to post pfp is suspended even after the suspension ended. Any solution?? Thanks

:)

Milan Raj, Mar 26, 2023
  2. Milan Raj Win User

its fixed now i had to delete my xbox app aand reinstall it and start working again
  3. Fatima_J Win User

Hi Milan Raj ,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft community.

Based on the description, you are having an issue on changing your gamer pic .

1. If possible, can you send a screenshot showing the issue or the error message for us to fix the issue ?

Kindly click the link below that could fix the issue.

Click here : Add or remove an Xbox profile | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response.

Truly Yours,

Fatima

Microsoft Moderator
  4. Fatima_J Win User

Hi Milan Raj ,

We hope you are feeling well.

I'm glad to know that everything is working now. We appreciate your effort in finding a solution to this issue.

Don't hesitate to ask the community at any time if you have any questions in the future.

Truly Yours,

Fatima

Microsoft Moderator
  5. Golly very Jolly Win User

profile picture

Hey. i followed what you told me to do but i forgot to mention when i try and change my pfp to a custom one the app just freezes and crashes in the end.
  6. ����BIG 14ï¿ Win User

Xbox Gamer pic Issues

I guess it’s just I didn’t mean to put that pfp on and btw it was blurred so you couldn’t even see it but I Changed right after I put it on and I got insta suspended. This is my first time ever getting a suspended and it’s a Insta suspension that’s kinda of harsh but I guess it’s whatever
Thema:

1. Can't change pfp even after suspension ended what to do? - Similar Threads - Can't change pfp

2. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  3. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  4. Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC: I want to start by saying I've spent 2.5 hours on the phone with both Xbox support and Windows support regarding this issue. The first person from Xbox support tried everything she had in her...
  5. I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls: I recently bought a used Xbox 360 and when I was exploring it, went into the "Family" tab, it asked me for a code, I didn't know it, it asked me a secret question, I don't know it, now some...
  6. I changed my age, and can't do features I use to have.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my age, and can't do features I use to have.: I changed my age which was orginally over 18, and changed it under, and now I can't access some features I use to be able to access, like custom profile pictures. I thought nothing bad would...
  7. I can't change my minecraft username.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't change my minecraft username.: I enter the launcher, then press "Manage Minecraft: Java Edition profile". ´When I enter the site, I'm logged into the account connected to the email my minecraft account is connected to. For some...
  8. Can't download EA app, have changed out of S mode but it keeps crashing & coming up with...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download EA app, have changed out of S mode but it keeps crashing & coming up with...: I have acer aspire 3 laptop 5b31e84c-0fe8-43c3-9772-b5fb3577c8ed
  9. Why can't I change my xbox pfp to certain images

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I change my xbox pfp to certain images: I've been trying to change my profile pic on the xbox app, but it won't change if j used a download image, it will only work on pictures taken on my phone. How do I fix this??...
  10. I can't change my pfp

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't change my pfp: I am trying to upload a picture for my pfp, but it won't show it on my pfp. It isnt inappropriate either and it's bigger than the needed format size. Xbox, you need to fix that....