Can't change my Microsoft Hello Pin, which I never even set up.

Discus and support Can't change my Microsoft Hello Pin, which I never even set up. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought a new Minecraft account, which I registered to a new Microsoft account. I then tried to switch account in the Minecraft Launcher to my new... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jostlyn, Nov 1, 2022.

1. Jostlyn
    Jostlyn Guest

I bought a new Minecraft account, which I registered to a new Microsoft account. I then tried to switch account in the Minecraft Launcher to my new account, but it asks me to sign in using my Microsoft Hello Pin, which I have never set up before. I say that I forgot my pin, but that just tells me to change it in my system settings, which is linked to a different email address. I can't even use Microsoft Hello Pin without being registered to an organisation, so why is it asking me to use a pin, that I never set up, and can't set up without an organisations permission, for a Minecraft account ???? As far as I can tell, there is now effectively no way for me to be able to use my new account, unless I happen to guess the 1/6561 chance pin. What am I supposed to do ???

:)

Jostlyn, Nov 1, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Jostlyn

When you say "I bought a new Minecraft account"
    Do you mean that you created a new Microsoft account and then you purchased the game for that account?

Or did you purchased this account to someone else?

In the meantime and in order to isolate the issue a bit more.
    Can you try using a different PC and check if the new account ask for a PIN again?

Or try creating a new local administrator user in your PC and try with that account there
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cre...
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

4. Jostlyn Win User

I created a new Microsoft account, and then bought the game for that account. I tried to change to a different local admin in my PC, but I was still unable to change the PIN, as it says that I can't set one up unless my email is associated with an organisation. I am able to log into the account on another PC, but still unable to on my PC unless I have the PIN. I've now guessed the PIN incorrectly too many times, and says that I can't try again unless I restart my device. I tried to restart my device, but says the same thing still without having tried yet.
  5. KS ANNE Win User

How to restore Xbox Files that came with New Laptop

I restarted my computer and it said I needed to verify my password and my pin which I did even though I set my computer to never ask for a password and then I tried to play solitaire and it said

ERROR CODE 1070000

I HATE MICROSOFT
  6. Fotis Khpos Win User

I cant log in xbox app with my gamepass account

its not an error it just keeps asking for windows hello pin which i dont have.i tried to create an account on my pc with that email and set up a pin.i've been trying the new pin and it doesnt work
Thema:

1. Can't change my Microsoft Hello Pin, which I never even set up. - Similar Threads - Can't change Microsoft

2. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  3. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  4. Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC: I want to start by saying I've spent 2.5 hours on the phone with both Xbox support and Windows support regarding this issue. The first person from Xbox support tried everything she had in her...
  5. I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls: I recently bought a used Xbox 360 and when I was exploring it, went into the "Family" tab, it asked me for a code, I didn't know it, it asked me a secret question, I don't know it, now some...
  6. I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change...: I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change my safety settings to allow Multiplayer? aac85b88-851a-425c-8210-36a834a62284
  7. I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace but still can't change skins on Microsoft for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace but still can't change skins on Microsoft for...: I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace on Nintendo switch but can't change my skins on minecraft. What can I do! 72ac3259-b9aa-46e7-830d-64479cc2f032
  8. My Account Got Hacked and Hacker Changed My Email Now i can't get any mails from microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account Got Hacked and Hacker Changed My Email Now i can't get any mails from microsoft...: I lost my Microsoft Account on Last week and i still haven't gotten back I tried to Reach Microsoft Support and I also Filled Account Recovery Form with the Peace of Information that I Had But...
  9. Changed email alias on Microsoft account and now can't sign into any Microsoft related apps...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed email alias on Microsoft account and now can't sign into any Microsoft related apps...: I changed the Alias to my Microsoft account a long time ago and I haven't been able to sign into my Microsoft account on any Microsoft related app (Xbox, Microsoft Store, Minecraft, Etc.) however...
  10. my microsoft account got hacked the hacker changed my email i can't login

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account got hacked the hacker changed my email i can't login: my microsoft account got hacked which i paid for minecraft how can i get my account back i can send you transaction id for proof 564e5cdf-1b62-4ca9-b1cb-8f668c324115