Can't change Microsoft accounts on Nintendo switch.

Discus and support Can't change Microsoft accounts on Nintendo switch. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We can't switch microsoft's accounts on the switch. I tried logging out and then logging back in with a new email but it brings me back to the original... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Emily Tylman, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Emily Tylman
    Emily Tylman Guest

We can't switch microsoft's accounts on the switch. I tried logging out and then logging back in with a new email but it brings me back to the original username

:)

Emily Tylman, Mar 24, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Emily, here in this community the procedures are more focused on gameplay issues on Xbox consoles and PC, as this is a question about something on Nintendo Switch, you should contact them so they can help you.

Nintendo Support

https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/
  3. Mathias Sandhofer Win User

Hi Georges,

thank you for your answer. I disagree. The problem is with a Microsoft account within minecraft. The issue is definitely with Microsoft.

In Minecraft on switch there is a button to logout from Minecraft. When you login again, the authentication of the first Microsoft account which was logged into is prompted. There is no possibility to change the Microsoft account.

There is an additional button "Delete Microsoft account login data". If this is pressed you are asked, if you are sure. If you press yes, nothing happens. Nothing has changed with login either.

Can you help us, please?

Issue is, I connected the Switch Minecraft version with my adult Microsoft account. Now my son is old enough and I want, that he logs into the switch with his own account. But I cannot change the Microsoft login account of switch minecraft. :-(

Best

Mathias
  4. TruthfulAlarm86 Win User

Can’t log back into Microsoft account on switch

Can't find back to my Microsoft account to my Nintendo switch
  5. Kathy A. Win User

I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I finish filling it out it takes me to an Xbox screen, asking me to sign in. I don't have Xbox. I have ps4

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're having trouble connecting your Microsoft account to your Nintendo Switch. It sounds like you may have accidentally clicked on the Xbox sign-in page instead of the Nintendo Switch sign-in page.

To connect your Microsoft account to your Nintendo Switch, please follow these steps:

1. On your Nintendo Switch, go to System Settings > Users > Add User.

2. Create a new user account and select "Sign in using a Microsoft account."

3. Follow the prompts to sign in to your Microsoft account and link it to your Nintendo Switch.

If you continue to have trouble, please let me know and I'll do my best to assist you further.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. KindGryphon Win User

How do I unlink a random Nintendo Switch from my Microsoft account

Recently my account was compromised and connected to a random nintendo switch. Now I have no clue as to how to unlink the nintendo switch from my account as the only forums I've seen about this situation if you have access to the nintendo switch. I dont have access to the switch so how do I unlink the account from my Microsoft one?
    The problem with unlinking this is gonna be the fact that its your Microsoft account is linked to the switch account and not the other way around.

The linking process starts on Nintendo's end. Therefore unlinking it would also have to be done from Nintendo's end.
Thema:

1. Can't change Microsoft accounts on Nintendo switch. - Similar Threads - Can't change Microsoft

2. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  3. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  4. Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC: I want to start by saying I've spent 2.5 hours on the phone with both Xbox support and Windows support regarding this issue. The first person from Xbox support tried everything she had in her...
  5. I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls: I recently bought a used Xbox 360 and when I was exploring it, went into the "Family" tab, it asked me for a code, I didn't know it, it asked me a secret question, I don't know it, now some...
  6. I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change...: I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change my safety settings to allow Multiplayer? aac85b88-851a-425c-8210-36a834a62284
  7. I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace but still can't change skins on Microsoft for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace but still can't change skins on Microsoft for...: I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace on Nintendo switch but can't change my skins on minecraft. What can I do! 72ac3259-b9aa-46e7-830d-64479cc2f032
  8. My Account Got Hacked and Hacker Changed My Email Now i can't get any mails from microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account Got Hacked and Hacker Changed My Email Now i can't get any mails from microsoft...: I lost my Microsoft Account on Last week and i still haven't gotten back I tried to Reach Microsoft Support and I also Filled Account Recovery Form with the Peace of Information that I Had But...
  9. Changed email alias on Microsoft account and now can't sign into any Microsoft related apps...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed email alias on Microsoft account and now can't sign into any Microsoft related apps...: I changed the Alias to my Microsoft account a long time ago and I haven't been able to sign into my Microsoft account on any Microsoft related app (Xbox, Microsoft Store, Minecraft, Etc.) however...
  10. my microsoft account got hacked the hacker changed my email i can't login

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account got hacked the hacker changed my email i can't login: my microsoft account got hacked which i paid for minecraft how can i get my account back i can send you transaction id for proof 564e5cdf-1b62-4ca9-b1cb-8f668c324115