Can't change gamertag, something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

Discus and support Can't change gamertag, something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Every time I've tried to change my gamertag, its either I can't change the countr/region to change my billing address or this try again error pops up... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Vincent Andrada, Dec 27, 2022.

1. Can't change gamertag, something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

Every time I've tried to change my gamertag, its either I can't change the countr/region to change my billing address or this try again error pops up

Can't change gamertag, something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. [​IMG]

:)

Vincent Andrada, Dec 27, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello Vincent, Gamertag exchange processes and consequently payment in the Xbox/Microsoft store are fully automatic, so in situations like this, the ideal is not to make any more attempts and wait 24 to 48 hours before trying again.
  3. mattdc7 Win User

Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

I am having the same issue.

Does anyone have a solution.

This is why Sony will always win with the playstation, because they have 24 hour support 365 days a week
  4. onyxishere Win User

Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help

Sorry to hear it. Not all Gears games are available in Qatar. Changing your location will not resolve this issue as if the content is not available it still cannot be downloaded.

http://www.xbox.com/ar-QA/Search?q=gears+of+war

If the games are in the link I provided please give more information on what happens when you try to redeem the codes. Be as specific as possible.
  5. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help

Hey there moontails -

When trying to buy Xbox Live Gold, are you attempting to purchase it through your console or on your PC/mobile device?
  6. bowski477 Win User

Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

This is usually an issue with an outstanding balance or an expired payment method. Check account.microsoft.com for either of those. If that is not the issue contact official billing support at support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. Can't change gamertag, something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. - Similar Threads - Can't change gamertag

2. I can't change my gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't change my gamertag: I tried to change my gamertag but when I get in a game It is the same name I had before 212f779c-1e4d-4faf-9c99-230f501ebb1b
  3. Can't play Bully after gamertag change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play Bully after gamertag change: When I changed my gamer tag and tried to play Bully on Xbox, it wouldn't allow me to access my saves because it's not connected to Xbox Live (two things: one, you don't need Xbox Live to play...
  4. Can't change gamertag because the currency is different

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't change gamertag because the currency is different: I want to change my gamertag but it only shows in USD and im from Malaysia b229d26b-c1d6-436d-aced-51eb9b14ff45
  5. I changed my old 360 gamertag and the games that I have saved I can't access to get on

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my old 360 gamertag and the games that I have saved I can't access to get on: I'm trying to have all my saved games that are saved onto the new account so I can continue playing 101201a2-98e0-4124-a2a7-d65698c4ade7
  6. Why can't I change my gamertag back to my old one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I change my gamertag back to my old one: I changed my gamertag a little bit ago but I regret doing so and would like to change it back to my old one. When I try to change it I get a message saying it's not allowed, I'm not sure why...
  7. Can't change gamertag on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change gamertag on Xbox 360?: So I read on the Xbox forums that your gamertag can only be 12 characters long, but that if you have an Xbox 360, you can change to a 15 character long gamertag. Well, I dusted off the ol' 360,...
  8. Can't find my gamepass subscription after XBOX Reset. It asked me to change my gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my gamepass subscription after XBOX Reset. It asked me to change my gamertag: Can't find my gamepass subscription after XBOX Reset. It asked me to change my gamertag when I logged in on a different country 3444de75-63aa-41ab-bda8-9a1633e1ef92
  9. Gamertag randomly reset by enforcement and I can't get it changed back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag randomly reset by enforcement and I can't get it changed back.: Hey everyone, My gamertag was randomly reset a few months ago and I've been trying to change it back. After calling Xbox support multiple times I haven't been able to get this fixed. An agent I...
  10. Can't Change region/country to change Gamertag in xbox live.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Change region/country to change Gamertag in xbox live.: When I go to change my gamertag it asks for a billing address but the country bar is grayed out and set to USA, I am from Indonesia. I have seen this problem around before but no fixes that work...