Can’t change gamer pic

Discus and support Can’t change gamer pic in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; i recently got a communications ban on the xbox that lasted 24 hours and it said that during that time i wouldn’t have access to certain features... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Mr.Questioner, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Can’t change gamer pic

i recently got a communications ban on the xbox that lasted 24 hours and it said that during that time i wouldn’t have access to certain features including voice and text chat and also that i wouldn’t be able to edit my profile. So due to the circumstances
    i felt that it was only fair, but now after i have served the 24 hour ban i can’t edit my gamerpic to a custom image, so does anyone know why? And how long this is going to last for please?

:)

Mr.Questioner, Sep 24, 2018
  2. Can’t change gamer pic

for some reason for like the last day I can’t change my gamer pic to another custom pic. No matter what pic I try to use it show up as the new pic but when I open my profile it has the old pic still. Im using the Xbox app on my phone.

o Immortal 1 o, Sep 24, 2018
  3. Gamer pic

hello I can’t change my gamer pic anymore I’m not suspended I do not have an child account, I wanted to change it to a gamer pic I been using for the past month and it will something like “ success wait for it to verified that’s OK” but it been 3 days I
    try it with my computer , Xbox app , UBS , and one drive nothing work.

Thank you.

CataleyaQueen, Sep 24, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Can’t change gamer pic

5. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    Have you been able to change the Gamerpic before?

Be aware, that you can only change your Gamerpic, if your account has reached legal adult age according to the birthdate you entered, when the account was created.

In case you have changed the birthdate on the Microsoft Account, be aware that the birthdate on the Xbox Gamertag does NOT change with that change on the Microsoft Account.

So if you created a Gamertag with a birthdate that does NOT make your account 18 years old, you can't change the Gamerpic yet.

Arminator, Nov 5, 2018
  6. Arminator Win User

Can’t change gamer pic

Have you been able to change the Gamerpic before?

Be aware, that you can only change your Gamerpic, if your account has reached legal adult age according to the birthdate you entered, when the account was created.

In case you have changed the birthdate on the Microsoft Account, be aware that the birthdate on the Xbox Gamertag does NOT change with that change on the Microsoft Account.

So if you created a Gamertag with a birthdate that does NOT make your account 18 years old, you can't change the Gamerpic yet.
  7. WPAK Win User

Can’t change gamer pic

8. Kyle Behan Win User

My gamer pic was suspended even though it’s a default one, is there a way I can get this fixed?

As far as I can tell it’s not eligible for appeal, I’m able to change my gamer pic on the Xbox app, but I can’t message or join parties
  9. Beefy Boi✔️ Win User

Xbox App Not Letting Me Upload Custom Pic

What is the point of disabling custom gamer pics? How is it supposed to help with having a better experience on the platform? If anything its quite agitating not being able to change it because you’re stuck with one you have now and if you want to change
    it, you can’t no matter what you do. Is it some sort of way to limit data temporarily due to the big increase in numbers on the platform or what? I’m just confused on why and would like to change my gamer pic aswell.
  10. Beans_578 Win User

Can't see anyone's custom gamerpic

I’m having the same issue at the moment, I logged onto my Xbox the other day and my custom gamer pic has been removed and all my friends have default gamer pics, my friends can still see my custom gamer pic but I can’t see anyones

Edit: I restarted my console and I can see my custom gamer pic but no one elses
Thema:

Can’t change gamer pic

1. Can’t change gamer pic - Similar Threads - Can’t change gamer

2. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218
  3. I changed my video settings around and I now can’t see my screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my video settings around and I now can’t see my screen: Please someone help I’ve changed my video settings and I accidentally restarted my console somehow so I can’t access my settings, remote play needs setting up so I can’t see my screen on my phone...
  4. Can’t change gamer pic even thought account was always an adult.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t change gamer pic even thought account was always an adult.: My account always an adult age, but I still cannot change my gamer pic on my Xbox profile. Is there anyway to fix this? ebb193d6-2f7f-4e47-a550-04b08a8199de
  5. The option to turn off parental control is greyed and I can’t change it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The option to turn off parental control is greyed and I can’t change it.: The option to turn off parental control is greyed and I can‘t change it. a5a69b26-18a5-439e-8796-96764490afc1
  6. Minecraft account compromised and email changes, I have proof it was mine but can’t get in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account compromised and email changes, I have proof it was mine but can’t get in...: The title is pretty much it. I was in a discord server that got compromised and a bunch of people ended up with malware that keylogged their passwords. I was one of them. The hacker changed the...
  7. Email is linked to 2 Xbox gamer tags and can’t remove or change ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email is linked to 2 Xbox gamer tags and can’t remove or change ?: Hi I’m having a problem with 2 Xbox’s my email address is linked to both of them somehow and can’t remove or change it can you help as it’s causing problems ? 341f3802-22b8-4c98-8a26-eb10884363bd
  8. Changed gamer tag and now can’t access Xbox 360 saves

in XboX Insiders
    Changed gamer tag and now can’t access Xbox 360 saves: I had a Xbox 360 gamer tag since 2007 and in 2017 I switched my gamer tag on an Xbox one. Today I went back on my Xbox 360 to transfer everything from the hard drive to the cloud, it processed....
  9. Can’t change my gamer pic on Xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t change my gamer pic on Xbox app: I want to change my gamerpic but it says my account isn’t an adult account so I can’t change it. But my account is an adult account and I’ve tried looking up the issue but nothing seems to be...
  10. Why Can’t I change my gamer tag for free still?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can’t I change my gamer tag for free still?: I have had my Xbox gamer tag for about 3 or 4 years and I have always had the same gamer tag. I wanted to change but this transaction costed money and I never had changed it before l. I want to...