Can’t change gamer pic to custom image

Discus and support Can’t change gamer pic to custom image in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m having trouble with my gamerpic I can’t change to custom image says my behaviour on previous past on enforcement when I have never uploaded a image... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeadLyFeeK, Oct 21, 2017.

1. DeadLyFeeK
    DeadLyFeeK Guest

I’m having trouble with my gamerpic I can’t change to custom image says my behaviour on previous past on enforcement when I have never uploaded a image and I’m not on the insider program when I spoke to xbox support team they said i had joined but on my
    screen tells me to join can you help me

:)

DeadLyFeeK, Oct 21, 2017
  2. Can’t change gamer pic

for some reason for like the last day I can’t change my gamer pic to another custom pic. No matter what pic I try to use it show up as the new pic but when I open my profile it has the old pic still. Im using the Xbox app on my phone.

o Immortal 1 o, Oct 21, 2017
  3. bugboy56
    bugboy56 Guest
    Custom Gamerpics

I've looked online on how to change to a custom gamer pic but it doesn't allow me to select cutom image. Please help.

bugboy56, Oct 21, 2017
  4. Vault Scrivener Win User

My custom gamer picture won't upload

I recommend that you sign into your Microsoft account on the Xbox console, use Profile & system and open My profile.

Use customize profile then, use change gamer-pic. Open Upload a custom image, then select the image.

Personally I do not use a custom image as a gamer-pic. I have no images saved on my Xbox console as files, to upload as a custom gamer-pic.
  5. PrimalTakenKing Win User

Are custom gamer pics allowed?

I heard on the Xbox one beta app that you can use an image for a custom gamer pic, is that allowed for a custom gamer pic?
  6. HKS Centurion Win User

Gamerpic

If a custom gamer pic violates the terms, i believe it can no longer be changed to another custom pic.
  7. REK 1 Win User

Can change my gamer pic to a image

They disabled that for a while because of all the people trying to change custom gamerpic , no ETA on when they will re enable it
  8. REK 1 Win User

Can change my gamer pic to a image

Here is some info on it https://www.google.com/amp/s/gamerant.com/xbox-custom-gamer-profile-pictures-disabled/amp/
Thema:

1. Can’t change gamer pic to custom image - Similar Threads - Can’t change gamer

2. I recently changed my gamer tag and now I can’t log on to Phantasy Star Online New Genesis....

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently changed my gamer tag and now I can’t log on to Phantasy Star Online New Genesis....: I recently changed my gamer tag and now I can’t log on to Phantasy Star Online New Genesis. How do I resolve this issue? [Error code 787] a1e3b8e3-ebf0-4991-b45d-75fac8292ff3
  3. Why can’t I change my Xbox gamer picture?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I change my Xbox gamer picture?: I’ve been trying to upload a custom gamerpic, specifically of Hughie and Butcher from The Boys show drinking a drink from pineapples, nothing crazy. Anyway, I’ve been trying for over 24 hours and...
  4. I want to change my gamer tag but I can’t.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to change my gamer tag but I can’t.: I want to change my gamertag to Sir Akeem but it keeps saying I cant. After multiple tries I noticed it has something to do with word akeem. But there are multiple people on xbox with akeem as...
  5. Can’t change gamer tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t change gamer tag: Hello, My xbox app does not have the option to change my gamertag and I hate the one it gave me. What do I do 1a83fb6a-8451-4de7-ac83-a4a14430bdb4
  6. Can’t change gamer tag on Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t change gamer tag on Nintendo Switch: I have looked at countless different thing but there all for xbox, not nintendo switch 17c97fe2-2d34-4b1d-b581-249cd7055b24
  7. I can’t change my gamer pic because of past behavior all I was doing was having one to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t change my gamer pic because of past behavior all I was doing was having one to...: I can’t change my gamer pic because of past behavior all I was doing was having one to scare my friend nothing bad is this a forever thing or no? f02e74cd-a0bf-43b1-baf2-27c7f025e0bb
  8. Can’t change gamer pic

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t change gamer pic: i recently got a communications ban on the xbox that lasted 24 hours and it said that during that time i wouldn’t have access to certain features including voice and text chat and also that i...
  9. I can’t change my gamer tag!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t change my gamer tag!: I tried to change my gamertag for the first time free, but everytime i try it, it says: “Sorry we can’t check on gamertags right now, try again later” this has been a problem for several months...
  10. I can’t change to a custom gamer picture even though I’m on adult settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t change to a custom gamer picture even though I’m on adult settings: I can’t change my gamer picture to a custom one even though I’m on adult setting 2bb27923-da96-498d-8a14-df3e5e07d417