Can’t change gamer pic to custom image

Discus and support Can’t change gamer pic to custom image in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m having trouble with my gamerpic I can’t change to custom image says my behaviour on previous past on enforcement when I have never uploaded a image... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeadLyFeeK, Oct 21, 2017.

1. DeadLyFeeK
    DeadLyFeeK Guest

I’m having trouble with my gamerpic I can’t change to custom image says my behaviour on previous past on enforcement when I have never uploaded a image and I’m not on the insider program when I spoke to xbox support team they said i had joined but on my
    screen tells me to join can you help me

:)

DeadLyFeeK, Oct 21, 2017
  2. Can’t change gamer pic

for some reason for like the last day I can’t change my gamer pic to another custom pic. No matter what pic I try to use it show up as the new pic but when I open my profile it has the old pic still. Im using the Xbox app on my phone.

o Immortal 1 o, Oct 21, 2017
  3. bugboy56
    bugboy56 Guest
    Custom Gamerpics

I've looked online on how to change to a custom gamer pic but it doesn't allow me to select cutom image. Please help.

bugboy56, Oct 21, 2017
  4. Vault Scrivener Win User

My custom gamer picture won't upload

I recommend that you sign into your Microsoft account on the Xbox console, use Profile & system and open My profile.

Use customize profile then, use change gamer-pic. Open Upload a custom image, then select the image.

Personally I do not use a custom image as a gamer-pic. I have no images saved on my Xbox console as files, to upload as a custom gamer-pic.
  5. Camin43218 Win User

Friend Gamerpic Custom Image Gone

It’s not my image that’s the problem I could see all my friends custom images but now I can’t it has put them back onto default Xbox gamerpics. For example one of my friends had a coles checkout as his gamer pic but all of a sudden it changehd to a blue
    lion I asked if he changed it but he hasn’t.
  6. PrimalTakenKing Win User

Are custom gamer pics allowed?

I heard on the Xbox one beta app that you can use an image for a custom gamer pic, is that allowed for a custom gamer pic?
  7. Beans_578 Win User

Can't see anyone's custom gamerpic

I’m having the same issue at the moment, I logged onto my Xbox the other day and my custom gamer pic has been removed and all my friends have default gamer pics, my friends can still see my custom gamer pic but I can’t see anyones

Edit: I restarted my console and I can see my custom gamer pic but no one elses
  8. Curtis_554 Win User

Xbox Gamerpic back to default, unable to make custom one

Hi Lucas, I’ve been having difficulties with changing my xbox profile picture to a custom image on xbox and on the xbox app. It keeps saying that’s its done uploading but it’s not updating it has been doing it for the past 2 days but I changed it to a default pic on Xbox but now I can’t change it to a custom one
Thema:

1. Can’t change gamer pic to custom image - Similar Threads - Can’t change gamer

2. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218
  3. I changed my video settings around and I now can’t see my screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my video settings around and I now can’t see my screen: Please someone help I’ve changed my video settings and I accidentally restarted my console somehow so I can’t access my settings, remote play needs setting up so I can’t see my screen on my phone...
  4. Can’t change gamer pic even thought account was always an adult.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t change gamer pic even thought account was always an adult.: My account always an adult age, but I still cannot change my gamer pic on my Xbox profile. Is there anyway to fix this? ebb193d6-2f7f-4e47-a550-04b08a8199de
  5. The option to turn off parental control is greyed and I can’t change it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The option to turn off parental control is greyed and I can’t change it.: The option to turn off parental control is greyed and I can‘t change it. a5a69b26-18a5-439e-8796-96764490afc1
  6. Minecraft account compromised and email changes, I have proof it was mine but can’t get in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account compromised and email changes, I have proof it was mine but can’t get in...: The title is pretty much it. I was in a discord server that got compromised and a bunch of people ended up with malware that keylogged their passwords. I was one of them. The hacker changed the...
  7. Email is linked to 2 Xbox gamer tags and can’t remove or change ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email is linked to 2 Xbox gamer tags and can’t remove or change ?: Hi I’m having a problem with 2 Xbox’s my email address is linked to both of them somehow and can’t remove or change it can you help as it’s causing problems ? 341f3802-22b8-4c98-8a26-eb10884363bd
  8. Changed gamer tag and now can’t access Xbox 360 saves

in XboX Insiders
    Changed gamer tag and now can’t access Xbox 360 saves: I had a Xbox 360 gamer tag since 2007 and in 2017 I switched my gamer tag on an Xbox one. Today I went back on my Xbox 360 to transfer everything from the hard drive to the cloud, it processed....
  9. Can’t change my gamer pic on Xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t change my gamer pic on Xbox app: I want to change my gamerpic but it says my account isn’t an adult account so I can’t change it. But my account is an adult account and I’ve tried looking up the issue but nothing seems to be...
  10. Why Can’t I change my gamer tag for free still?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can’t I change my gamer tag for free still?: I have had my Xbox gamer tag for about 3 or 4 years and I have always had the same gamer tag. I wanted to change but this transaction costed money and I never had changed it before l. I want to...