Can´t change codes, CHANGE REGION, LANGUAGE IN THE SYSTEM

Discus and support Can´t change codes, CHANGE REGION, LANGUAGE IN THE SYSTEM in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, i bought a card with 4 codes for the gears of war bundle, and i can´t change the codes, because, there is a message "change your region or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ivanelbarbaro77, Dec 25, 2017.

1. Can´t change codes, CHANGE REGION, LANGUAGE IN THE SYSTEM

Hello, i bought a card with 4 codes for the gears of war bundle, and i can´t change the codes, because, there is a message "change your region or language in the system" or something like that, the console i bought in Chile, now I live in Bolivia, and the
    card come from USA.

I put language English, region USA, all opctions English, and nothing happens, i prove with other configs buts its the same ****.

help me please.

:)

Ivanelbarbaro77, Dec 25, 2017
  2. siixpool
    siixpool Guest
    How to get Black Ops 3 code to work

Go to settings>system>location> change language to espanol and region to mexico. Hit the button on the far right to restart (it will be in spanish now.) After console restarts, go the game tab, bottom left option, enter the code and it will accept the token.

siixpool, Dec 25, 2017
  3. xbox one language. english in austria/germany?

Sadly, there's no way to set the system language to English if you don't live in an English speaking country. I have the same problem, I absolutely hate the Brazilian Portuguese dubbed games and keep my settings as English/Canada (because Canada is more awesome, sorry US), but can't use credit card or Xbox Movies without resetting the system.
    For now, the best we can do is vote in one of the several Xbox Feedback demands to dissociate languages from region on Xbox or let you download games on a language different from the system language.

http://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/25...tions/6028840-don-t-region-lock-the-languages
    http://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/25...67-change-game-and-system-language-separately
    Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice
    Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice

SpikiestSpade, Dec 25, 2017
  4. MingledBark2944 Win User

I need help redeeming my code Gears of war 3

That happens whenever I try to do it on the web site. And when I try to do it through the console system it says : You can´t acquire this item in your currently selected language. Change your language region
  5. juan van Win User

Dashboard problem

If it is the Region of the account it can not be changed

If its only the Language you can change it under the system settings.
  6. PuceronPenny54 Win User

changing the region and transfer to new gamertag

(( you can change the locale language of the dashboard in settings however online games and content will still be decided by the region of the account

if english is not offically supported in the region of the account you cannot change to it

once set a region of an account cannot be changed

nothing can be transfered between accounts not gamerscore or content ))

how can i change the dashboard language ??

when i disconnect from XBL the language become english , when i connect its back to french ??

((To change the language: Settings > System > Console Settings > Language and Locale > Language > Select the language you want.

You can not change the region on your console and you can't transfer a gamerscore)

this option don't change the dashboard language .
  7. Wildy94 Win User

changing the region and transfer to new gamertag

To change the language: Settings > System > Console Settings > Language and Locale > Language > Select the language you want.

You can not change the region on your console and you can't transfer a gamerscore
  8. Schreckstoff Win User

0x87de07d1 error on purchased digital download game

When redeeming a code just go to Settings > System > Language & Location > Location and select the same region you bought the code in (If the region isn't listed you might have to change the language first) > Restart Now.

To those who already redeemed it try changing your region and look if Forza shows up in that store as purchased and if the game works.
Thema:

Can´t change codes, CHANGE REGION, LANGUAGE IN THE SYSTEM

1. Can´t change codes, CHANGE REGION, LANGUAGE IN THE SYSTEM - Similar Threads - Can´t change codes

2. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 70fc8331-939e-413d-85c0-bcc8d88bbffe
  3. How can I unblock my Xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I unblock my Xbox cloud gaming: How can I unblock my clougaming 65424ab4-6dc5-4861-ac5f-e3287bfaf7d7
  4. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 0ba05f79-6a5d-4d1f-9ffb-24d2a4d757d2
  5. Can someone tell me what this icon means?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone tell me what this icon means?: [img] I’m wondering what this means 31338fa0-3a75-45f1-b015-f8feefd03834
  6. My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition: I am gonna keep this short and simple. When I play on a single player world and I have one of my friends join me, when I try to talk to them via chat, they can't see them, but I can see what they...
  7. Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox...: Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox one, or do I need a PC. 278eed54-f2cf-41f9-a49d-bfa117f463bd
  8. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  9. How can I make it so you can hear my voice when clipping a video

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I make it so you can hear my voice when clipping a video: My email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** or message me on Xbox gamer tag XxBROWNIExX3800 3e3865c2-7d0a-4e27-9a9f-8a15dae4bf42
  10. I can´t change my online safety and privacy Xbox settings.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can´t change my online safety and privacy Xbox settings.: (Sorry for any english errors) I was trying to acess the online safety and privacy Xbox account settings but everytime i go to that page it appears the "The URL may be misspelled or the page...