Can't catch me!

Discus and support Can't catch me! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Thought I'd share a lol: Got invaded in the swamps outside of Queelag's Domain. Ran across the swamp into Queelag's area, but not into the boss... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Th3 Tater, Feb 8, 2014.

  1. Th3 Tater
    Th3 Tater Guest

    Can't catch me!


    Thought I'd share a lol:



    Got invaded in the swamps outside of Queelag's Domain. Ran across the swamp into Queelag's area, but not into the boss fight yet. Turned around and my invader was stuck at the door and couldn't get in. Invisible walls ftw. I just laughed and threw some
    dung pies and a few daggers at them before I went on to get killed by Queelag. Man, I wish there was chat at times. XD

    :)
     
    Th3 Tater, Feb 8, 2014
    #1
  2. ArabViper
    ArabViper Guest
    If I caught you Hacking.

    Not if you can't catch me !
     
    ArabViper, Feb 8, 2014
    #2
  3. Metal10957
    Metal10957 Guest
    Forza 4 online is murder...but fun

    Evil, you can't catch me in tag manCan't catch me! :p
     
    Metal10957, Feb 8, 2014
    #3
  4. Can't catch me!

    Congratulations, through exploiting a glitch in the game, you managed to avoid an invader. You are truly a skilled and brilliant PVPer.
     
    Beef McLargeBig, Feb 14, 2014
    #4
  5. ArabViper Win User

    If I caught you Hacking.

    Not if you can't catch me !
  6. Metal10957 Win User

    Forza 4 online is murder...but fun

    Evil, you can't catch me in tag man:p
  7. Smwutches Win User

    Forced Gamertag Changed

    There are filters in place to catch certain words so they are not allowed, but the filters can't catch everything. So just because the system let's it through, it doesn't necessarily mean it's allowed.
  8. GODofH3LLfire 2 Win User

    Griefers... Good grief!

    I guess they can't catch flies to pull the wings off.
  9. Foodman57 Win User

    Achievement List

    Thanks for the list. Can't wait to catch some great achievements!
Thema:

Can't catch me!

Loading...
  1. Can't catch me! - Similar Threads - Can't catch

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  4. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  5. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  6. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  7. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  8. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  9. What's the catch with Device Control? Can't get any of my devices to work with it.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    What's the catch with Device Control? Can't get any of my devices to work with it.: Is there an additional piece of kit you need (Kinect or something)? Does the Xbox need line of sight to reach my devices? Is there a definitive list of remote codes online anywhere? I have my...
  10. Xbox 360 Catch 22 - can't connect to live or update

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Catch 22 - can't connect to live or update: I've not played my Xbox 360 for about 3 years (birth of triplets!), so connected it all up. It immediately asks me to update the system as I won't be able to connect to xbox live without the...