Can't cancel request to remove all security info because the phone number on the account is...

Discus and support Can't cancel request to remove all security info because the phone number on the account is... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The phone number that is attached to my account ends in 84, and I must receive a code from the phone that does not belong to me. My phone number does... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BurkeAccess, Feb 19, 2022.

1. BurkeAccess
    BurkeAccess Guest

Can't cancel request to remove all security info because the phone number on the account is...

The phone number that is attached to my account ends in 84, and I must receive a code from the phone that does not belong to me. My phone number does not end in 84, and I cannot receive the code to cancel the request. Please help!!!! I can't access my settings until 20/03/2022!!

This is the message that shows up when I try to access some sites:

You can't access this site at the moment

This site requires a security code to sign in. When your security info is updated on 20/03/2022, you will be able to access this site. You can still access sites such as Outlook and Skype that don't require a security code.

On 18/02/2022, you requested your security info to be replaced.

Current security info

Phone number ending in 84

New security info

Alternative email address: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

If you didn't request this, let us know.

If you'd like to keep your current security info, you can cancel this request.

:)

BurkeAccess, Feb 19, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Can't cancel request to remove all security info because the phone number on the account is not mine.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello BurkeAccess, if you are trying to change the security information that is in your account but do not have another to receive the code as an email, you will have to choose the option that no longer has the security information, then will make the exchange but the system will automatically enter into a 30-day quarantine for the exchange to be made to your account.

How to add security info to your Microsoft account

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Microsoft account security info & verification codes

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Will my xbox account be deleted?

Hi Kai H.

My name is Mauro and am glad to assist you. The Xbox account will not be deleted.

When all security info is removed from a Microsoft account, the account is put into a restricted state for 30-days.

While we understand this 30-day period might be frustrating, this is done to protect and alert you in case the security info was removed by someone who had unauthorized access to your account.

We'll send notifications during the 30-days to the original security info, which could be a phone number or email address. These notifications are sent to alert you that changes were made to your security info.

If you removed this security, you might have the option to cancel the request. See below.

Cancel the request to remove security info
    We can't expedite the 30-day process unless you cancel the request.

You can cancel the request if you removed the security info yourself. If you didn't remove the info, and you think this may have been done by someone with unauthorized access, follow the steps to alert us of this.

Please click in the link for more information:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...5d2-90c3-2375e5a72e52?ui=en-us&rs=en-us&ad=us
  4. autist suck my balls Win User

My xbox account got hacked so I put in a Microsoft security info change request, and I can't cancel it. What should i do?

My parents' Microsoft account, which is the one I am using right now, is used on my Xbox. When my Xbox was hacked, I changed my pin multiple times, and put in a security info change, which I am trying to cancel. I'm worried that if the security info change goes through, I might not be able to access this account, and therefore the Xbox. Today when I tried to cancel the security info change request, it asked me to put in the last four digits of my father's phone number, which is no problem. Then, it would text that number a code to enter, then it would cancel the request. The thing is, I have absolutely no idea where my father's phone is, and even if I did somehow manage to retrieve it, it has probably been completely wiped. I believe the security info was supposed to change to my grandfather's, who is still alive and well. I made the request 14 days ago, and I have 16 days left before it goes through. I'm pressed on whether to let it go through or to try and cancel it. What should I do?
    én vagyok pls engegybe
  5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

How to skip the stupid 30 day waiting thing

Hi Oliver! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your security information change/30-day security lockdown.

The only option to cancel the security information change and bypass the lockdown is to cancel the change according to the official Microsoft website: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-message-cbd0f64f-02d9-45d2-90c3-2375e5a72e52

"You can cancel the request if you removed the security info yourself. If you didn't remove the info, and you think this may have been done by someone with unauthorized access, follow the steps to alert us of this.

1. If you're the person who removed all the security verification methods for your Microsoft account, you can go ahead and cancel the request from the Security info change is still pending window.

Sign in to the Security page for your Microsoft account. account.microsoft.com > Security.

On the Your security info change is still pending window, select the link, cancel this request, and follow the prompts. You'll need access to these security proofs to complete the cancel request.

2. If you're not the person who made the security change and suspect your account was compromised, do the following:

Sign in to the Security page for your Microsoft account. account.microsoft.com > Security.

On the Your security info change is still pending window, select the link, let us know towards the bottom of the window, and follow the prompts. "

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  6. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Need to change phone number

Thema:

1. Can't cancel request to remove all security info because the phone number on the account is... - Similar Threads - Can't cancel request

2. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  3. I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...: I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now 3 months Iam just not able to see the realm on my services and subscriptions page please Help...
  4. Can't login to Xbox account, G-mail deleted and 2-FA was enabled, how can I cancel a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to Xbox account, G-mail deleted and 2-FA was enabled, how can I cancel a...: A couple days ago, I decided to change the recovery email (#2) of this current email (#1). Everything was fine until today, where after my Xbox Series S updated, I couldn't log on into my account,...
  5. Can't play Dead by Daylight after I cancelled my suscription to GamePass Ultimate, even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Dead by Daylight after I cancelled my suscription to GamePass Ultimate, even...: I used to have GamePass Ultimate, but since I didn't really played that many games, I cancelled my suscription and purchased my games on black friday. And all the other games work fine, except...
  6. I can't cancel my subscription with my on pc Xbox account because I linked it with my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't cancel my subscription with my on pc Xbox account because I linked it with my...: I was thinking of playing Minecraft with my girlfriend because she had bedrock and I have windows version Minecraft so I thought it would be a fun time. I saw the free trial on Windows Minecraft...
  7. I can't sign in to cancel my Xbox Game Pass subscription?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in to cancel my Xbox Game Pass subscription?: Hey there, I'm somehow able to sign in through the Microsoft site without enough issue, but the moment I get off this page I'm logged off and can't log back in. When trying to access the xbox...
  8. Why can't I get back my refund after cancelling a subscription.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I get back my refund after cancelling a subscription.: I bought accidentally game pass for console, then I cancelled the subscription to buy game pass ultimate but didn't get a refund of the first purchase. bbe74288-24fe-4286-89c0-8c0e7d797b3a
  9. Can't install, cancel, or anything because of Bugsanx on PC Xbox pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install, cancel, or anything because of Bugsanx on PC Xbox pass: No official support will help, I keep getting the run around with irrelevant support articles. Very aggravating. It wont install, it wont cancel, and it wont pause. Only solution I have had was...
  10. My game is stuck in an endless download and i can't pause it nor cancel it, how do i fix it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game is stuck in an endless download and i can't pause it nor cancel it, how do i fix it...: I tried downloading aragami 2 and dead space, thinking it would cause trouble because one is on the EA app i paused aragami, when dead space finished downloading i got pack to aragami but the...