Can´t cancel my Xbox Game Pass subscribtion

Discus and support Can´t cancel my Xbox Game Pass subscribtion in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My free trial of the Xbox Game Pass finished recently and as a newcomer to the Xbox products, more specifically the Xbox Live Gold and the Xbox Game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Johny B 2000, Apr 19, 2018.

  1. Johny B 2000
    Johny B 2000 Guest

    Can´t cancel my Xbox Game Pass subscribtion


    My free trial of the Xbox Game Pass finished recently and as a newcomer to the Xbox products, more specifically the Xbox Live Gold and the Xbox Game Pass itself, I was unaware of the Automatic Renewal, as such were withdrawn 9.99€ from my
    debit card in 04/18/2018 and today, 04/19/2018, I tried to cancel it but it didn't let me and gave me a link to the "Contact Us" page that lend me here. In summary I lost my Money in something I didn't want and can't even cancel it, can I get some help please

    Sorry if some of the terms I used are not correct, I'm Portuguese and never used my Xbox in English so I don't know if I translated everything correctly.

    :)
     
    Johny B 2000, Apr 19, 2018
    #1
  2. deadbatee
    deadbatee Guest
    Gold subcribe

    Hi,

    I really have a problem now and i dont know how to fix it.

    I bought me on the Black Friday the Xbox Gold and because i bought it an another time in Summer 2016 i thought its not an subscribtion.I live in Germany and the Sale was 1 Euro for 1 Month Xbox Gold. I bought it and didn´t know it was a Subscribtion, nothing
    an the Ad was about a Subscribtion. Now its 2.1.18 and my Gold was expired and now it wants 5,87 from me for another Month. I dont have the Money to pay that.I can´t cancel this subscribtion now because of the Money he wants from me.

    Nobody told me that i bougth a subscribtion neither the Ad or the bought note.

    I just wanted 1 Month Gold not a whole Subscribtion.

    I need help please
     
    deadbatee, Apr 19, 2018
    #2
  3. Xbox game pass

    can I cancel my xbox game pass subscription to buy the 3 month offer?
     
    Thebest00live, Apr 19, 2018
    #3
  4. Can´t cancel my Xbox Game Pass subscribtion

    Hi there,

    No one in the forums is able to able to assist with billing issues.

    If you follow this link
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    - it will get you the phone number for support in your region.
     
    Mistress Sara, Apr 19, 2018
    #4
  5. GrzegorzPerz Win User

    Xbox game pass subscription

    I don't have informations about paying for my subscribtion but on Microsoft store i have information about outstanding pay. I bought xbox game pass and i think that i cancel my subscribtion but im not sure
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

    Can´t cancel my Xbox Game Pass subscribtion

    Hi there,

    No one in the forums is able to able to assist with billing issues.

    If you follow this link
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    - it will get you the phone number for support in your region.
  7. Shaun Number Win User

    Why can i not get minecraft realms for free

    i have never got the subscribtion and this is my first time subcribing to xbox game pass core
  8. Tomm_A Win User

    Cancel my subscribtion

    Hello JONATHAN Rios1,

    Greetings!



    Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.



    Based on the description, you were charged for Minecraft Realms subscription and wanted to cancel because you are not using the service. Let us check and see on what we can do to help address your concern in a timely manner.



    You can cancel your subscription from your app store's subscription settings. View your subscription from the settings menu in-game to find out which app store processed your purchase. You can also check the guidelines being set by the game developer support team on how to cancel the subscription by yourself: Minecraft Realms Plus Billing Issues FAQ | Minecraft Help

    If you have a subscription with your Microsoft account, you can manage your subscription from Services & subscriptions while signed in to your account.

    Follow the steps below to check:

    1. Go to account.microsoft.com/services.

    2. Sign in with the Microsoft account that you used to purchase the subscription.

    3. Find the Minecraft Realm subscription and select "Manage".

    4. Select "Cancel" and follow the prompts to confirm the cancellation.

    If your concern is not resolve by following the steps provided above, you may reach our live support channel for further assistance. follow the steps below:

    • Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    • Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    • If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    • Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    • Select the "Contact Us" button
    • Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    • The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    • On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    • If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    • Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.

    We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.



    Sincerely,

  9. Tomm_A Win User

    Cancel my subscribtion

    Hello,



    We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).



    Thank you for your understanding.



    Respectfully,

Thema:

Can´t cancel my Xbox Game Pass subscribtion

Loading...
  1. Can´t cancel my Xbox Game Pass subscribtion - Similar Threads - Can´t cancel Game

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  6. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  7. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  8. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  9. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  10. How can I cancel a recurring mo thky charge to an Xbox account t that is not mine and and I...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I cancel a recurring mo thky charge to an Xbox account t that is not mine and and I...: How can I cancel a recurring monthly charge to my credit card for an Xbox account that isn't mine and I do not have access to? Moved from Microsoft Teams / Unknown/other / Other...