Cant cancel downloads or delete games.

Discus and support Cant cancel downloads or delete games. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i wanted to download overcooked, but once i clicked download it got stuck on 43,6mb. I tried cancelling and restarting the app, but no method... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OliverHelde Brauten, May 24, 2023.

1. Cant cancel downloads or delete games.

Hi, i wanted to download overcooked, but once i clicked download it got stuck on 43,6mb. I tried cancelling and restarting the app, but no method worked. I tried to reset and repair the app, which was pointless. I cant download or delete a game. What should i do?

Cant cancel downloads or delete games. [​IMG]

:)

OliverHelde Brauten, May 24, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the steps one at a time to resolve the issue.

Solution 1: Reset the Microsoft Store app.

Open settings by pressing Windows Key + I

Select Apps and on the left pane select Apps and features

Locate Microsoft Store and click it then select advanced options

Scroll down until you see the Reset button and click it

Kindly wait for the procedure to complete then restart your computer and check if it works fine now.

Solution 2: Troubleshoot the issues of the Microsoft Store app.

Open settings by pressing Windows Key + I

Select Update and security

On the left pane select Troubleshoot

Scroll down until you see Windows Store Apps and click it then click Run the troubleshooter

Kindly wait for the procedure to complete then restart your computer and check if it works fine now.
  3. NameMonkey Boy Win User

What time does the patch hit today?.

[quote user="xR3AVEz"]

Looks like im not downloading the new patch yet from what im reading everywhere that its getting an error and stuck in a loop and cant even cancel it. Anyone on here downloaded both patches successfully?.

[/quote]

I did manage to cancel the download by disconnecting from XBL, which allowed me to delete the update and stop the loop. It's seem like the problem is not with the patch, many XBL users are having problems downloading content for other games as well.
  4. DGDM-77E0E4C4-E41E-4 Win User

Can't complete a game download?

My account region are matching the same physical location but is a bug when the download content is cancelled the next game in queue start a new download cant re download the first cancelled at 90%
  5. HaydenBock Win User

Minecraft launcher not downloading, I cant see the error code because when I go to check the error code the store crashes.

I also cant "cancel download" or "download now"
  6. Paraffin Alien Win User

Update/cancel game uninstall

Never cancel an update, only ever pause it.
    Cancelling it results in the entire game being deleted, thus requiring a complete new download of the whole game again.
Thema:

1. Cant cancel downloads or delete games. - Similar Threads - Cant cancel downloads

2. Is there anyway to get a subscription canceled from a account i cant access? Or maybe a way...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to get a subscription canceled from a account i cant access? Or maybe a way...: I made a new account the other day and saved the information for logging into it on my Google that way I did not need to input said info to log in and could do so by just clicking a button. Well,...
  3. Cant unblock my account or cancel my subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant unblock my account or cancel my subscription: So, my account has been blocked. I can't receive the security code as its sent to an email i dont have, think it was made because Microsoft made me have a second email address And i cannot unblock...
  4. How do i cancel my xbox live when i cant sign in because you blocked my account even though...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i cancel my xbox live when i cant sign in because you blocked my account even though...: There is no way i can speak to somebody as you need me to sign in, which i cant because event though i have the correct password you blocked my account, i cant access the email to get the...
  5. I cant cancel a Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant cancel a Download: I tried to pre-download the game City Skylines 2. The Download got stuck at approx 21% so i have tried to cancel it. But the problem i have now is that the cancel Download button doesnt work...
  6. i tried the xbox game pass trial and now i have lost £1 and cant cancel

in XBoX Accessibility
    i tried the xbox game pass trial and now i have lost £1 and cant cancel: i tried the £1 14 day trial and now for some reason even though im signed in with the account i used to buy game pass ON PC it thinks i am not subscribed to it i have lost £1 i have no access to...
  7. I cant cancel a subscription !!!! Lost login

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant cancel a subscription !!!! Lost login: I need to cancel a subscription to xbox live that my son had several years ago. Microsoft are continuing to take payments even. The xbox account login has been lost and have no details. How do...
  8. cant cancel download on xbox application on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant cancel download on xbox application on pc: restarted everything cant get past a dlc that wont download or cancel or pause 8697861b-343d-4705-a57d-5de72bb17d95
  9. Why cant I cancel the download of a game that isnt working in the Xbox app on Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I cancel the download of a game that isnt working in the Xbox app on Windows 11: Hello, On Monday I started the download of Stardew Valley in the Xbox app, but stopped it shortly after, because it doesnt support crossplay with Steam. On Wednesday I then tried to install...
  10. Xbox beta app cant download games & Cant cancel them either

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox beta app cant download games & Cant cancel them either: After downloading 3 some games it seems the app is stuck at QUEUED 0% for each game i try to download. I tried to cancel them all and redownload but that didnt work. I canceled them all again...