Can't Bypass Ubisoft 2FFA Page, after losing recovery codes but have login details

Discus and support Can't Bypass Ubisoft 2FFA Page, after losing recovery codes but have login details in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a very old Ubisoft account linked to my Xbox account, I still have perfect access to the Xbox account, but I have lost the phone number and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jeff234324234, Aug 16, 2022.

  1. Can't Bypass Ubisoft 2FFA Page, after losing recovery codes but have login details


    I have a very old Ubisoft account linked to my Xbox account, I still have perfect access to the Xbox account, but I have lost the phone number and access to the phone number associated with the Ubisoft 2FFA, and cant login to the Authenticator App, and I have lost all 6 recovery codes, but I still have the email and password for the Ubisoft account, I just get blocked by the 2FFA page every time!

    I want to either disable 2FFA somehow bypassing it, or just have new access to the Authenticator App on my new phone

    If you can help, please do, I would love to play the games I should have access to with Xbox ultimate pc again.


    Can't Bypass Ubisoft 2FFA Page, after losing recovery codes but have login details [​IMG]



    Can't Bypass Ubisoft 2FFA Page, after losing recovery codes but have login details [​IMG]


    :)
     
    Jeff234324234, Aug 16, 2022
    #1
  2. Georges C. Win User

    Can't Bypass Ubisoft 2FFA Page, after losing recovery codes but have login details

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello Jeff234324234, i'm sorry for your Ubisoft account, but in these cases I think the ideal would be to contact Ubisoft support to see if they can help you.

    https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help
  3. chatapon hompirom Win User

    Question please help

    I can't sign in now I already request to recovery my account but I need to wait access

    (This account is login but I can't change page)
  4. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

    My account was stolen

    If you still have access to the 2-step verification code, you may be able to regain access. But do you remember the login details? although the 2-step verification backup codes can serve as extra information for recovery.
  5. SF14o Win User

    Hacked account, lost account

    The problem I have is the hacker changed the email and now the account does not exist (according to the login). It vanished and Microsoft is not responding with any information. I tried the recovery but can't get past the first page.
  6. Miss Ermine Win User

    Mass Effect 3- Online problem

    Where were you unable to login? To the EA page? Let's see if they have an option for account recovery.
Thema:

Can't Bypass Ubisoft 2FFA Page, after losing recovery codes but have login details

Loading...
  1. Can't Bypass Ubisoft 2FFA Page, after losing recovery codes but have login details - Similar Threads - Can't Bypass Ubisoft

  2. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  3. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  4. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  5. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  6. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  7. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  8. I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.: But have the Clubs been removed? I can only find the official game ones. submitted by /u/Whyenott_ [link] [comments]
  9. My son wants to upload a custom gamerpci but can't because he is under 18. Any way to bypass ...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My son wants to upload a custom gamerpci but can't because he is under 18. Any way to bypass ...: He cannot be promoted to an adult account because of his age. If I remove myself from the family or remove him from the family his account will stop working. He is responsible and doesn't need my...
  10. My Xbox has an status code on an update that I can't by bypass

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox has an status code on an update that I can't by bypass: my Xbox won't by pass a status code pls halp me 4ceddfdf-4ec5-416d-a461-f4a1ea11752b