Can't buy xbox live from the store

Discus and support Can't buy xbox live from the store in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've been trying to purchase xbox live from the store for 3 days and all i get is a message saying something happened on your end.. I even sent it to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by The LeetBixKid, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Can't buy xbox live from the store

I've been trying to purchase xbox live from the store for 3 days and all i get is a message saying something happened on your end.. I even sent it to myself as a gift but when i try to redeem the code i get the same message. Ive also tried to do it on my
    phone but i get the same message

:)

The LeetBixKid, Jul 10, 2018
  2. ThronedOne
    ThronedOne Guest
    cant buy xbox live gold

But why i can't buy live acc. from "xbox store"?

ThronedOne, Jul 10, 2018
  3. RuggedAuthor
    RuggedAuthor Guest
    Can't buy from Xbox store

I recently shifted fronm the US to India with my Xbox 360. When I tried to downloads a game from the Xbox store on my console, it told me to add a payment option, but only provided for US credit cards. I added my Indian credit cards from the Microsoft website,
    but that did not reflect on the console. Help!

RuggedAuthor, Jul 10, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Jul 10, 2018
  5. ThronedOne Win User

cant buy xbox live gold

But why i can't buy live acc. from "xbox store"?
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Pre-ordering GTA 5 Help

Your xbox live credit can only be used to buy items from the xbox live marketplace.

The Microsoft store is seperate from that which is why you can't use your credit to buy things from there.
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

8. GoofierChicken Win User

Not letting me play game I bought

If you can't play the damn game without a hard drive there should be a warning or something before you buy it from the xbox live store.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

Please help

If you've redeemed a gift card then you can use the funds to buy any digital content from the store.

You can't use currency in your account to by xbox live.
Thema:

1. Can't buy xbox live from the store - Similar Threads - Can't buy live

2. Phone number isn't the same so I can't buy Xbox live, how do I change it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Phone number isn't the same so I can't buy Xbox live, how do I change it: I can't buy Xbox live because I need to confirm that it's me with my phone number, doesn't give me the other option, but my Xbox has my old number and when I go to change my details on Microsoft...
  3. I can't buy the Xbox live deal

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't buy the Xbox live deal: There is a deal on xbox for xboxlive for three dollars. I have enough money but it keeps on saying "how do you want to pay the rest" even though i have enoug money to pay for it. It keeps on...
  4. No puedo comprar xbox live [I can't buy Xbox Live]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo comprar xbox live [I can't buy Xbox Live]: hola me pueden ayudar? resulta que no puedo comprar xbox live a pesar de tener el saldo suficiente. alguien sabe que puedo hacer? [Translation - Hello can you help me? It turns out I can't buy...
  5. I can't buy on Xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't buy on Xbox Live: I want to make a purchase on Xbox Live on my Xbox 360, but after I click on "Confirm Purchase", a message appears saying "Your account is blocked for purchases on Xbox Live," and I'm not sure...
  6. No puedo comprar xbox live gold [ I can't buy Xbox Live Gold]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo comprar xbox live gold [ I can't buy Xbox Live Gold]: E estado comprando tarjetas de Prepago, pero se activo la renovación automática y e intentado reactivarla con saldo de mi cuenta de microsoft pero no me deja hacer nada por que dice que tengo un...
  7. Can't buy xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't buy xbox live: Current runnning into an issue where i can't buy xbox live gold, it keeps telling me to check my account because something is blocking it. 6bd518b1-94fc-488a-aa3d-d6e1f8d2e2fd
  8. No puedo comprar Xbox Live con mi dinero de Cuenta de Microsoft. [I can't buy Xbox Live with ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo comprar Xbox Live con mi dinero de Cuenta de Microsoft. [I can't buy Xbox Live with ...: Split from this thread. No puedo comprar Xbox Live con mi dinero de Cuenta de Microsoft. Ayuda por favor. Translation: [ I can't buy Xbox Live with my Microsoft account money. Help, please.]...
  9. Can't buy microsoft live gold from account money

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't buy microsoft live gold from account money: Hello as the title says when my friend try to choose to pay by selecting the account money it's forcing him to choose the payment metod. why can't he use my account money to buy xbox live gold?...
  10. Can't buy an Xbox Live Gold subscription and anything that is available from US version of ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't buy an Xbox Live Gold subscription and anything that is available from US version of ...: Hi, I'm from the Philippines and recently bought an Xbox One X at a local game shop here in my country. The problem is, it seems that Xbox services currently doesn't my country or region to buy...