Can't buy Xbox 360 back compat games on Xbox One or Xbox.com

Discus and support Can't buy Xbox 360 back compat games on Xbox One or Xbox.com in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I tried to buy Sonic The Hedgehog 3 and Sonic & Knuckles cause they are very cheap with Gold right now. But Xbox Store on my Xbox One says "You... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bl4ckSh33p, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Bl4ckSh33p
    Bl4ckSh33p Guest

Hi! I tried to buy Sonic The Hedgehog 3 and Sonic & Knuckles cause they are very cheap with Gold right now. But Xbox Store on my Xbox One says "You cant buy this game on Xbox One. Buy it on Xbox.com or Xbox 360".

I tried mobile, my Surface GO, Chrome and Edge and VISA and PayPal etc. but I can't buy the games. I just get a white screen with a green rotating loading circle. I asked German Chat Support for help but he said I should try to get a Xbox 360 to buy the
    games on it. Can't buy Xbox 360 back compat games on Xbox One or Xbox.com :(

I could buy other backcompat games and Games with Gold for 360 but why is there no way to buy these two games?

Is there no other way to buy some Xbox 360 Back Compat games? Not everyone has a Xbox 360 still at home.

Sonic The Hedgehog 3 - 2,39 € mit Gold

https://marketplace.xbox.com/de-DE/Product/Sonic-The-Hedgehog-3/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802584109a3

Sonic & Knuckles - 1,42 € mit Gold

https://marketplace.xbox.com/de-DE/Product/Sonic-Knuckles/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802584109c4

:)

Bl4ckSh33p, Feb 17, 2020
  2. blueamcat Win User

Do you have a valid credit card on file? That might help.
  3. Bl4ckSh33p Win User

I could buy it on my Xbox 360. but why not on Xbox One?
  4. ProDefault Win User

This is an issue i already contacted Microsoft about . I'm an ambassador and was trying to purchase as well . Everything go through fine until you confirm purchase and It gets stuck loading indefinitely . Looks like we won't get sonic half off until they
    patch this problem.
  5. Bl4ckSh33p Win User

Yes. I have tried PayPal and VISA but it's not working. 😑
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Bl4ckSh33p,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are receiving an error message every time you attempt to purchase an Xbox 360 game on your Xbox One or the Xbox website. We have a support article that explains more about

this specific error message
    . It appears as though the only option at this point is to complete the purchase for the game on an Xbox 360 console. This is based off of the support article and support agent's suggestions. We look forward to hearing from you
    Bl4ckSh33p!
Thema:

1. Can't buy Xbox 360 back compat games on Xbox One or Xbox.com - Similar Threads - Can't buy 360

2. I can't buy a 360 dlc for my xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy a 360 dlc for my xbox one.: I have a xbox 360 game i'm playing on xbox one and there are a few dlcs i'd like to buy. I got a free one through my pc and installed it on my xbox. But whenever I try to buy the others, the...
  3. I need help because I can't buy a digital Fallout New Vegas on the Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help because I can't buy a digital Fallout New Vegas on the Xbox 360: We've bought a physical copy of Fallout New Vegas. We didn't know which region type our current model was at the time. But I bought a physical copy of Fallout New Vegas (NTSC) But as it turns out,...
  4. Can't buy a game on the Xbox 360 Marketplace online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy a game on the Xbox 360 Marketplace online: I've been wanting to get Left for Dead 2 again since it's backwards compatible and I realized I could buy it digitally online via the Xbox 360 marketplace. However, when I go to purchase the game...
  5. Can't buy an original Xbox avatar prop on the Xbox 360 Marketplace?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't buy an original Xbox avatar prop on the Xbox 360 Marketplace?: For contextual purposes, I want to purchase the "Wolf Rider - Mega" prop for my Xbox 360 avatar, this year (2020), during the COVID-19 pandemic. Nothing seems to work. I enter in my debit card...
  6. I can't buy things off of the xbox 360 marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy things off of the xbox 360 marketplace: I'm trying to buy Spelunky off of the 360 marketplace for my one x, but it keeps saying that I have no valid payment options. I've tried entering my info about 20 times and it hasen't worked. Does...
  7. I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One: Whenever I try buying a Xbox 360 game or downloading a free Xbox 360 game with Gold on my Xbox One, it keeps telling me that it can't proceed because I don't have a valid payment option, which is...
  8. Why can't I buy 360 games on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I buy 360 games on my Xbox One S?: So I got 2 gift cards to use on my One S digitally and seeing as how I'm a Sonic fan, I wanted to use them on Sonic Generations, Unleashed, Adventure 1, and 2. I input the codes and I try to...
  9. I can't buy any Xbox 360 games from either my web browser on Windows and from my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy any Xbox 360 games from either my web browser on Windows and from my Xbox One: Hi! I can't buy any Xbox 360 game from Windows, using Firefox or Internet Explorer or Google Chrome latest editions, and either from my Xbox One. I have lost the latest two Xbox 360 games from...
  10. Can't buy from Xbox 360 Marketplace website

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't buy from Xbox 360 Marketplace website: Hi, I'm trying to download Toy Story 3 (the games with gold) from...