Cant buy VC for NBA 2k16

Discus and support Cant buy VC for NBA 2k16 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought VC( Virtual Currency ) once before and it worked perfectly fine. Now when I go to buy more it says you already own this. Would you like to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FTxKing, Oct 17, 2015.

1. FTxKing
    FTxKing Guest

Cant buy VC for NBA 2k16

I bought VC( Virtual Currency ) once before and it worked perfectly fine. Now when I go to buy more it says you already own this. Would you like to install? i click install and it does nothing but cancel my purchase. this makes no sense. it is currency for
    the game so i should be able to buy it as many times as i want. can someone please help me because i spent $50 to get microsoft points and im hoping it wont be a waste of money.

Things I have already tried:

-Reseting system Cache

:)

FTxKing, Oct 17, 2015
  2. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Did not receive my Bonus Content for NBA2K17 Legend Edition Gold

Hey NinjaTacos22! The 35,000 VC can be instantly redeemed in NBA 2K16 by searching for "NBA 2K16" on the Xbox Store and downloading the "35,000 VC for NBA 2K16 (PreOrder Incentive). The other bonus items should unlock through the game although you may have
    to wait until its official release date. Thanks!

Mister Cizl, Oct 17, 2015
  3. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    2k17 nba

Hey iROC BALMAIN! The 35,000 VC can be instantly redeemed in NBA 2K16 by searching for "NBA 2K16" on the Xbox Store and downloading the "35,000 VC for NBA 2K16 (PreOrder Incentive). The other bonus items should unlock through the game although you may have

Mister Cizl, Oct 17, 2015
  4. TylerGomez
    TylerGomez Guest

Cant buy VC for NBA 2k16

Hi, FTxKing,

Thank you for your sharing your issue. About that if you mean the Microsoft Currency and you are not able to use it to purchase some games or things on the Microsoft Store you can try to contact support or chat with them so they can check if there are issues
    on your account itself that is hindering you to do the said process. Or you can try to add a card to your account, no need to worry you will still be given the option to use your "VC".

TylerGomez, Oct 17, 2015
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Did not receive my Bonus Content for NBA2K17 Legend Edition Gold

Hey NinjaTacos22! The 35,000 VC can be instantly redeemed in NBA 2K16 by searching for "NBA 2K16" on the Xbox Store and downloading the "35,000 VC for NBA 2K16 (PreOrder Incentive). The other bonus items should unlock through the game although you may have
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

2k17 nba

Hey iROC BALMAIN! The 35,000 VC can be instantly redeemed in NBA 2K16 by searching for "NBA 2K16" on the Xbox Store and downloading the "35,000 VC for NBA 2K16 (PreOrder Incentive). The other bonus items should unlock through the game although you may have
  7. Miss Bijoux Win User

NBA 2K17 Purchase

Hey NWA Dezify -

According to the
    NBA 2K17 Legend Edition Gold Pre-Order page
    on the Microsoft Store, you can find your NBA 2K16 items by doing the following:

35,000 VC can be instantly redeemed in NBA 2K16 by searching for "NBA 2K16" on the Xbox Store and downloading the "35,000 VC for NBA 2K16 (PreOrder Incentive)"
    Give that a shot and let us know if you have further questions!
  8. JeRzeYx2xBmoRe Win User

Error message 0x80073cf2

Did anyone get the vc bonuses for nba 2k15 when your preordered nba 2k16??
  9. TylerGomez Win User

Cant buy VC for NBA 2k16

Hi, FTxKing,

Thank you for your sharing your issue. About that if you mean the Microsoft Currency and you are not able to use it to purchase some games or things on the Microsoft Store you can try to contact support or chat with them so they can check if there are issues
    on your account itself that is hindering you to do the said process. Or you can try to add a card to your account, no need to worry you will still be given the option to use your "VC".
Thema:

Cant buy VC for NBA 2k16

1. Cant buy VC for NBA 2k16 - Similar Threads - Cant buy NBA

2. Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX: Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX When my son try to buy the xbox will say it will need to send the parent request to approve that (Me) than i get the...
  3. I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...: I cant buy xbox pc game pass, probably becuase I previuosly had subscription "xbox game pass friends & family" untill March 2023. When ever i try to buy pc game pass it just says I already owned...
  4. i cant get my pc games on xbox after buying ultimate pass ? Ea advised its what i needed

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant get my pc games on xbox after buying ultimate pass ? Ea advised its what i needed: help, i contacted ea because my pc games werent showing on xbox one s, i was advised to buy a pass non specific, so i puchased ultimate xbox pass ... but i still dont have my pc games, it wants me...
  5. why cant you buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 at all even with xbox.com and microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant you buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 at all even with xbox.com and microsoft store?: i tried and Microsoft and it said not available separately but still didnt let me buy it or download it and when i tried xbox.com 2 just showed the demo but not the price or the game price to buy...
  6. I cant buy anything in the minecraft marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy anything in the minecraft marketplace: I live in australia but every time i try to purchase something it says that i live in argentina. i tried contacting the minecraft support but since my account is a microsoft they told m to contact...
  7. Cant buy any points in the madden mut 24 store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant buy any points in the madden mut 24 store: Hi it’s been a few days now that I em unable to buy points and the points that I did buy I never received them in the madden 24 store. I’d like to figure out how we can fix this problem thank you...
  8. Why cant i buy minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i buy minecraft?: ive tried everything it just wont let me, im not sure what im doing wrong im putting in my details correct and i have the right payment method etc. c8bcc3e4-0165-4298-b215-84977c3afc29
  9. Why cant i buy FIFA points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i buy FIFA points: Why cant i buy FIFA points? 038e5fe3-6c1f-46d9-89e3-0cfe092d518b
  10. I cant buy left 4 dead 2 (2023)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy left 4 dead 2 (2023): In xbox.com the buy button wont show up. When i go into xbox 360 there is no buy button either. I had a USB with left 4 dead 2 on it and when i went into the game it kept kicking me out saying...