Can't buy the new deep pink controller on website

Discus and support Can't buy the new deep pink controller on website in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just got an promotional email from the Xbox team about the new deep pink controller, I clicked to see what's up, got to the page and was interested to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Impressive-Ad8394, Feb 21, 2023.

1. Can't buy the new deep pink controller on website

Just got an promotional email from the Xbox team about the new deep pink controller, I clicked to see what's up, got to the page and was interested to see the price so maybe I can buy, but in the page says nothing about how can I buy it, or the price, so I'm just trying to give this feedback, I'm from Brazil, the page link I got from the email is this one

Fale conosco Answer Desk Acessibilidade Recursos e ajuda acessíveis para responder às suas perguntas sobre o Xbox.

Obter respostas Answer Desk Acessibilidade Experimente nosso agente virtual Obtenha suporte automatizado rápido, 24 horas por dia/7 dias por semana

Obtenha suporte automatizado rápido, 24 horas por dia/7 dias por semana Oi! As coisas normalmente ficam muito mais rápidas quando sabemos quem é você.  Notificações

 Informações Dúvidas sobre o Hogwarts Legacy? Verifique aqui os problemas conhecidos de jogos que estamos rastreando e descubra o que você pode fazer sobre eles.

 Informações Perdeu a senha e não consegue entrar? Siga estas etapas para recuperar e redefinir a senha de sua conta Microsoft. Suporte ao cliente Fale conosco Status do Xbox Fóruns do Xbox Sua conta Microsoft Recursos Notícias do Xbox Feedback Padrões da Comunidade Aviso de potenciais convulsões por fotossensibilidade Para desenvolvedores Jogos ID@Xbox Windows Programa de Criadores Brasil - Português PrivacidadeGerenciar cookiesÉtica e ComplianceNota LegalMarcasSobre os nossos anúncios© Microsoft 2023 Fale conosco Isso pode ajudar Confira as recomendações abaixo ou vá direto para as opções de contato Com base em sua pergunta, “Não encontrei opção alguma pro que eu preciso, então selecionei os mais próximos que eu consegui, o problema é, acabei de receber um email promocional sobre o novo controle Xbox deep pink, cliquei no e-mail pra ver o preço e quem sabe comprar ele, mas na página não tem botão algum ou qualquer informação sobre onde eu posso comprar ou o valor, só tô querendo passar esse feedback, eu tô querendo mesmo comprar um controle, mas sem saber o preço e nem onde compro é complicado, o link da página que eu recebi no e-mail é esse : https://www.xbox.com/pt-BR/accessor...023_s1&UID=105179FF383A92881B35BEBF0D49510515

submitted by /u/Impressive-Ad8394
    [link] [comments]

/u/Impressive-Ad8394, Feb 21, 2023
  2. PwnageTacoz12 Win User

Sanctuary, Dr. Zed, Mission, Side Mission: Medical Mystery, an idea *** spoiler ahead ***

i got a deep pink gun out of a chest im level 10. i think...
  3. J.R.G. Win User

Pink xb1 controller

4. MysticGirlBTW Win User

What controller do you have?

I have one from the design lab! Its light blue & light pink. I also just bought the new purple controller and a sport white controller for backup
  5. DayLoveBunny Win User

Custom xbox consoles

I was just posting about the opportunities that Microsoft and Xbox would have if they adopted this concept.

I know that currently there is a pink controller on sale, but a pink console has yet to be seen by me.

Just to reiterate, the ability to customize consoles would be amazing.

PINK CONTROLLER:

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/dawn-shadow-wireless-controller

----------------------------------------------------------
  6. RCT CoreShots Win User

Scratched Disk

Just like cab0218 says, Buy a new one or Contact your nearest store to remove the scratches on your Disk, If the scratch is deep, Sorry... Only solution is to buy a new copy
Thema:

Can't buy the new deep pink controller on website

1. Can't buy the new deep pink controller on website - Similar Threads - Can't buy deep

2. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  3. I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...: I am trying to play Minecraft and it said before "you don't have gold/core" so I get it and now it says that I don't own the game. Meanwhile, I do. I need some clarification because I refuse to...
  4. Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?: If i have redeemed on the past a 30 days by 1 € now i can't get this new offer or what? 07feba49-a860-4e7e-8a2d-b030ebff4ab0
  5. Why I can't buy a minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't buy a minecraft?: I just tried to buy a minecraft 67bee369-7aff-410e-990b-128c8a9b3ae4
  6. I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x: The trial ended and i tried to buy the game from the microsoft store but it refused please help the sale ends in 3 days dbdadce8-675e-4d39-be81-d6653e4599f7
  7. Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...: [img] [img] I bought a 25 dollar gift card and redeemed it in the store then I wanted to get my self some ea fc points but the option to buy with Microsoft account balance didn't show up its been...
  8. Can't buy game pass on the website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy game pass on the website: Hello I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate off of the store for the free 14 days and whenever I try to it just reverts me back to the home page. Any help? (I'm also using my phone to buy it)...
  9. Can't get into my Minecraft account asking me to buy again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get into my Minecraft account asking me to buy again.: Ive been in contact with Microsoft multiple times I dealt with supervisor Chris and Caimar that escalated my problem to get my account back I've had for 12 years and last time I've heard from...
  10. Can't start "all that money can buy" quest on series x. Starfield.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start "all that money can buy" quest on series x. Starfield.: I've completed all the main mission up to that point in the story but the mission won't begin and talking to Walter doesn't give me nothing besides generic conversation. On Xbox....