Can't buy robux

Discus and support Can't buy robux in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! My daughter loves to play Roblox every day. She asked me to buy some robux and when I tried to do that I was prompted to add money to her Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CiprianAlexe, Dec 12, 2021.

1. CiprianAlexe
    CiprianAlexe Guest

Can't buy robux

Hi! My daughter loves to play Roblox every day. She asked me to buy some robux and when I tried to do that I was prompted to add money to her Microsoft account. I did it but after that I still couldn't buy robux. It was strange that they asked me 10 pounds even I live in Roumania. Since then, my money are blocked in her Microsoft account and I can't use it. It asked me again and again to add money to M.A.

Is there someone who can give me a solution for that?

I want to mention that my daughter plays Roblox on laptop, not on Xbox.

Thank you!

:)

CiprianAlexe, Dec 12, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

Can't buy robux

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Check if the region of your PC is correct, this influences the currency you will use in the store and the account that is logged into the Microsoft Store app on your Windows is the account that will be used to pay for the content, your daughter's account on if you have, you are logged in to this app.
  3. Ben4724 Win User

Can't buy robux.

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent Advisor and hope you are doing well.

With regards to your issue with purchases, I also just checked my end and there seems to be an issue with the Xbox Live services right now specifically for purchases so that might be one of the reason why you cannot process it.

I suggest to visit https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status click the "Notify me" option so you will be one of the users to be notified once the issue is fixed. I highly advised to wait for it to be completed to avoid any issues with your transactions.

I hope the information helps. But let us know if you have further questions and we will everything with our knowledge to assist.

Kind regards,

Ben
  4. SammyVS Win User

Can't buy robux

Have you logged your daughter's account into the Microsoft Store app on your Windows? You will also have to add the balance back in this new currency or use a credit card.
  5. Cassandra Bliss Win User

Can't buy robux.

I got this error:

"Contact us at Microsoft support.

We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out."
  6. CiprianAlexe Win User

Can't buy robux

Hi! I checked which user is logged in and I can confirm that she is logged in with the same credentials in Microsoft Store, Windows account, Roblox account and Microsoft site account. Still, I can't change the currency (actually I can't convert GBP to RON) in order to have the possibility to use the existing money in her account.

Thank you for your reply!
Thema:

Can't buy robux

1. Can't buy robux - Similar Threads - Can't buy robux

2. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  3. I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...: I am trying to play Minecraft and it said before "you don't have gold/core" so I get it and now it says that I don't own the game. Meanwhile, I do. I need some clarification because I refuse to...
  4. Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?: If i have redeemed on the past a 30 days by 1 € now i can't get this new offer or what? 07feba49-a860-4e7e-8a2d-b030ebff4ab0
  5. Why I can't buy a minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't buy a minecraft?: I just tried to buy a minecraft 67bee369-7aff-410e-990b-128c8a9b3ae4
  6. I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x: The trial ended and i tried to buy the game from the microsoft store but it refused please help the sale ends in 3 days dbdadce8-675e-4d39-be81-d6653e4599f7
  7. Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...: [img] [img] I bought a 25 dollar gift card and redeemed it in the store then I wanted to get my self some ea fc points but the option to buy with Microsoft account balance didn't show up its been...
  8. Can't buy game pass on the website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy game pass on the website: Hello I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate off of the store for the free 14 days and whenever I try to it just reverts me back to the home page. Any help? (I'm also using my phone to buy it)...
  9. Can't I buy robux with Microsoft balance.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't I buy robux with Microsoft balance.: Hi, I bought 5USD Microsoft gift card and redeemed it to buy robux but when I tried to buy robux it only shows me payment option for credit card or debit card. Does that mean I can't use my...
  10. Can't buy robux.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy robux.: Hello. I can't buy robux from microsoft store and xbox store. I have chosen my right country. Please help me, my kids love roblox and I want to buy robux for them....