Can't buy/play the Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

Discus and support Can't buy/play the Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I get to see the game in store, it says "the feature is unavailable". Need help bc5769f1-8bc5-4b58-929b-2e76ef424994 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Feladorhet, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Feladorhet
    Feladorhet Guest

When I get to see the game in store, it says "the feature is unavailable". Need help

:)

Feladorhet, Sep 8, 2018
  2. I Want To Know...

Hello, everyone. I want to ask the following: I used to play Marvel: Ultimate Alliance: Gold Edition on an Xbox 360, but then Activision re-released Marvel: Ultimate Alliance for Xbox One. I did not unlocked all the Achievements in Marvel: Ultimate Alliance:
    Gold Edition on the Xbox 360 because I lost the game during a trip so I want to buy Marvel: Ultimate Alliance for Xbox One, but my question is: if I buy Marvel: Ultimate Alliance for Xbox One will I continue to unlock the Achievements I did not unlock on the
    Xbox 360 version of the game?

Thanks in advance.

HatchedMantis40, Sep 8, 2018
  3. What other comic book games am I missing out on?

These are 2 of the best Marvel games out there IMO. Very very fun especially with friends. Full co-op campaigns.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

CAMMofTHRONES, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest

Hi there,

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 may not be on the backwards compadibility list, you will want to check the official list for a definite answer.

Saeleth, Sep 9, 2018
  5. Feladorhet
    Feladorhet Guest
    Thanks for the answer. I'll check the list asap.

Feladorhet, Sep 9, 2018
  6. XBF Aaron G
    XBF Aaron G Guest
    Sorry for the inconvenience. For whatever reason this game either for Xbox One or 360 is no longer available for purchase from our Xbox store. The game is still available to play but must be purchased from a third party store.

XBF Aaron G, Nov 2, 2018
  7. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

What other comic book games am I missing out on?

These are 2 of the best Marvel games out there IMO. Very very fun especially with friends. Full co-op campaigns.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2
  8. DM2Ryder Win User

Suggest Your Future To Be Considered Games On Demand

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 DLC!
  9. Andreas_212 Win User

Lookin for a 4 player local co-op game, any ideas?

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2!
  10. voteDC Win User

Your TOP 10 Rpg's on xbox 360

1. Mass Effect
    2. Dragon Age: Origins
    3. Shining Force 2
    4. Rise of the Argonauts
    5. Alpha Protocol
    6. Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2
    7. Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
    8. Mass Effect 2
    9. Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
    10. Dragon Age 2.

In case anyone questions 6 and 7, the Ultimate Alliance games are classed as
    Action-RPG
  11. Yombi GS Win User

Marvel Ultimate Alliance

Marvel Ultimate Alliance is not backwards compatible.

because Marvel UA 1 - 2 are available on xbox one..
Thema:

1. Can't buy/play the Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 - Similar Threads - Can't buy play

2. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  3. I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...: I am trying to play Minecraft and it said before "you don't have gold/core" so I get it and now it says that I don't own the game. Meanwhile, I do. I need some clarification because I refuse to...
  4. I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x: The trial ended and i tried to buy the game from the microsoft store but it refused please help the sale ends in 3 days dbdadce8-675e-4d39-be81-d6653e4599f7
  5. Have a game installed and can't play it says I have to buy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have a game installed and can't play it says I have to buy it: Me and my friend game share and he bought MW2 and I installed it played the early access campaign and now I can't start it up I have everything installed already and now it says I have to buy it...
  6. Puchased Forza Hot Wheels "Ultimate Stunt Edition" but can't play til I buy "premium...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Puchased Forza Hot Wheels "Ultimate Stunt Edition" but can't play til I buy "premium...: Hi Guys, I've purchased the hot wheels expansion pack (ultimate stunt edition) for horizon 5. I've travelled to Hot Wheels Park to enter the Hot wheels Expedition. However as soon as I enter...
  7. Can't buy coin!!! Can't play!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy coin!!! Can't play!!!!: Well I have read many of the complaints on your board. I too can not buy coin to play my games. When do you think you will have it back up and running. My contacts are telling me it's your end. Do...
  8. Buy the game and can't play it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy the game and can't play it.: I'd like to request a refund, but can't do it by myself. Do you have a solution? I have tried to request a refund but there is no way to return the order. cd334fdb-f8f3-4a96-9377-fd88461465b4
  9. You got to be kidding me? Why did I buy a Xbox One S with Rocket League and I can't play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    You got to be kidding me? Why did I buy a Xbox One S with Rocket League and I can't play...: I'm really miffed here... Why would Microsoft sell a Xbox One S bundle with Rocket League (which costs even more) when you can't even play it? All it's doing is asking me to BUY a 1-month to a...
  10. I can't play online and it keeps asking for me to buy gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play online and it keeps asking for me to buy gold: I put in a 3 month code and it says I have Xbox gold but when I try to play online it tells me to buy Xbox gold a1ae6f47-bd06-499d-be55-5c657effcc70