Can’t buy new backwards compatible games digitally

Discus and support Can’t buy new backwards compatible games digitally in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am experiencing issues buying some of the newly added backwards compatible games on the Microsoft store. Specifically games like skate 2, mortal... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bams.1, Nov 26, 2021.

1. bams.1
    bams.1 Guest

I am experiencing issues buying some of the newly added backwards compatible games on the Microsoft store. Specifically games like skate 2, mortal Kombat, lego LOTR, and fear 3. When I go to buy it it says not currently available. I’ve also noticed that I could purchase some of them before but I’m no longer able to. Is there an issue going on with this? Why am I having this problem? I appreciate any responses. Thank you.

:)

bams.1, Nov 26, 2021
  2. paspinall Win User

Xbox One, destined for failure

So backwards compatability is a big issue when from what we know the PS4 "backwards compatability" is just the ability to buy the games in a digital format that will work on the new console, hmm.
  3. Muz68 Win User

Fear 3 WAS there to buy but errored when I tried to buy it. Now the status has changed.

And Microsoft Support is doing a rubbish job trying to add it. I think they're trying to add it but their responses have been woeful and I've had to do all the chasing up.

There's hope but not much. Never had a good experience with Support. Terrible in my experience.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Some games have been delisted over time and are no longer available for digital purchase. They would have to be purchased on disc.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Backwards compatibilty for XBOX One S for fable trilogy xbox 360 download

6. Radiant Sword X Win User

Xbox Original Game won't play on 360

Which game is it? Is it the digital ones you buy from the store? Not all of them are backwards compatible if disc.
Thema:

1. Can’t buy new backwards compatible games digitally - Similar Threads - Can’t buy backwards

2. My child can’t access money on Microsoft account to buy vbucks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My child can’t access money on Microsoft account to buy vbucks?: Hi can anyone help? In family safety app we’ve added money to our child’s account - it’s there in his wallet yet when he logs into Fortnite on xbox it keeps telling him to ask a parent I get the...
  3. Hello! I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store with my Microsoft balance.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store with my Microsoft balance.: I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store. I put the money in the Microsoft balance but it doesn’t let me buy it in Fortnite or Microsoft store so can someone please help me?...
  4. I can’t buy anything on the Minecraft marketplace

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t buy anything on the Minecraft marketplace: Hi, so, every time I try to buy something on the Minecraft marketplace, it keeps saying sorry, we couldn’t complete your purchase. Maybe check your internet connection? And I see it all the time!...
  5. Why can’t the ability to buy content. Without a designated home Xbox console, you can't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t the ability to buy content. Without a designated home Xbox console, you can't...: I was recently banned in my main Xbox account were I have all my games so when I try and play a game that cost money that I bought digitally it doesn’t let me play because the owner need to sign...
  6. Refunded game I can’t buy again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunded game I can’t buy again: I recently bought NBA2k24 and I bought the game with the wrong card so I refunded it and now I can’t buy the game again. The refund went through. Is there any way i can fix this?...
  7. I can’t buy minecraft realm on any of my devices

in XBoX on Windows
    I can’t buy minecraft realm on any of my devices: Hello when I try to buy Minecraft realms It says something went wrong with no more information 3cf58b3e-5236-4791-8bf5-b8fb3c7bc5ac
  8. I can’t buy literally anything it says I have to ask a parent but they get nothing what...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t buy literally anything it says I have to ask a parent but they get nothing what...: I go to buy something in fortnite but it says ask for permission and I do and it does NOTHING. I really want to get something with my card but it won’t let me. I am pretty frustrated with this so...
  9. Why can’t I buy skate 2 it’s unavailable still

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I buy skate 2 it’s unavailable still: Title says it all skate 2 shows up on store but unavailable for purchase e5c101ea-240b-4448-8100-a0cbd2a77405
  10. I can’t buy backward compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t buy backward compatible games: when i try to buy a backward compatible game on my xbox 1 it says to add credit card info (so i did) but it thinks im in the US but im in the UK, ive tried to fix it by changing my region but it...