Can't buy Minecraft

Discus and support Can't buy Minecraft in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello. I can't buy Minecraft because of problems with the region and war. I'm right now in Lithuania, I have Lithuanian documents and Lithuanian bank... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by pewpewpewpe42, Apr 9, 2023.

1. Can't buy Minecraft

Hello. I can't buy Minecraft because of problems with the region and war. I'm right now in Lithuania, I have Lithuanian documents and Lithuanian bank card, telephone number, I've been living here for more than a year. I just created new account but I still can't buy it due to region restrictions. How is that possible?

:)

pewpewpewpe42, Apr 9, 2023
  2. BSL Black Win User

Minecraft Java not available for free after owning Minecraft bedrock edition

i buy minecraft bedrock but i can't get minecraft java it show me click buy
  3. ImAice Win User

Can't buy minecraft

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

To be honest with you, looks like the system is detecting that you own a child account as you won't be able to see the page if it's considered as child.

If it's not considered as adult, you really need to add your account to a family account so you can change the settings. Here's how to add your account under a family account.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Can't buy Minecraft

Hello, DariusAngel. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Are you having this issue only with Minecraft? Did you purchase other game recently?

Is Minecraft available on your country/region?

Waiting for your answers so I can better assist you.
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Can't buy Minecraft

Hello GPint,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the frustration you went through for purchasing Minecraft as a gift to your child. There are times that the region or shipping/billing address or payment method's currency of an account could cause the issue. However, since the error message suggest you verify payment, so this may require assistance from our live support team. For the workaround you performed, adding your child's account with payment method may work however, the access to allow purchase for the child account is managed by the organizer of Microsoft Family, in which your child must be part of. Please see the details below:

As this is a billing and purchase concern, you may reach out to our live support team for assistance:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Can't buy Minecraft

Yes, Minecraft is available on Australia.

I'd recommend you to try to contact Xbox Support to see why your payment is not being accepted:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

You can also try to buy it from a Retailer and redeem it using the code that will be send to you.
Thema:

Can't buy Minecraft

1. Can't buy Minecraft - Similar Threads - Can't buy Minecraft

2. I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...: I am trying to play Minecraft and it said before "you don't have gold/core" so I get it and now it says that I don't own the game. Meanwhile, I do. I need some clarification because I refuse to...
  3. Why I can't buy a minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't buy a minecraft?: I just tried to buy a minecraft 67bee369-7aff-410e-990b-128c8a9b3ae4
  4. Can't get into my Minecraft account asking me to buy again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get into my Minecraft account asking me to buy again.: Ive been in contact with Microsoft multiple times I dealt with supervisor Chris and Caimar that escalated my problem to get my account back I've had for 12 years and last time I've heard from...
  5. i can't buy minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't buy minecraft: whenever i start buying minecraft this error comes to me [img] a1197a44-2002-41b3-85dc-067cd40cd83c
  6. I can't buy Minecraft with paypal.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't buy Minecraft with paypal.: I can't buy minecraft with paypal, When i try to it just gives me a error : Pick a different way to pay We couldn't get authorization for this purchase. Pick another way to pay, or contact your...
  7. I can't buy minecraft java edition for windows.. Error message " we are having trouble...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy minecraft java edition for windows.. Error message " we are having trouble...: Yes i have tried 3 cards, i tried 2 different microsoft accounts, and i even tried my phone, my laptop, my pc another phone etc. Nothing works and even browsers, is minecraft disabled to buy?...
  8. Why can't i buy Minecraft in Lebanon ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i buy Minecraft in Lebanon ?: i wanted to buy minecraft on my pc today, but when i launched minecraft.net it told me that it wasn't available in my country . I also tried buying it via the Xbox app but nothing is available and...
  9. Can't buy license minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy license minecraft: help me please. i can't buy minecraft, we use a ukrainian card and buy in denmark, it says that the card is blocked but it is not blocked. we called a friend from ukraine to try to buy minecraft...
  10. I can't buy minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy minecraft: Hello, I just tried to buy minecraft but there was an error with the buying. minecraft.net thinks I have the game but after trying to start the launcher, it says I do not have the game. error...