Cant buy minecraft PBR9042

Discus and support Cant buy minecraft PBR9042 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I ASK EVERY FORUM NO XBOX REPLIES df6206cc-ded7-4c78-bd87-de6bfd4bfc03 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by coolz445, Sep 5, 2014.

1. coolz445
    coolz445 Guest

I ASK EVERY FORUM NO XBOX REPLIES

:)

coolz445, Sep 5, 2014
  2. tubby1690
    tubby1690 Guest
    Error code pbr9042

Cant purchase anything using my bank card get the error code pbr9042 any1 got a fix

tubby1690, Sep 5, 2014
  3. GTA IY
    GTA IY Guest
    Cant Buy Minecraft Help!

Hey guyz i got microsoft point and i redeem it on xbox.com now when i going to buy minecraft it will come manage payment options its come

Add paypal

Add credit card

Redeem code

I already redeem it what i can do?

GTA IY, Sep 5, 2014
  4. davies1xv
    davies1xv Guest

The same thing has happened to me. All it says is 'Something went wrong'. Ive tried turning the xbox off, then un-plugging the power brick and the plug at the wall, then turn off internet, and i waited 5 minutes and still nothing. XBOX ONE is ***. I hope
    they read this and stop this annoying bug!

davies1xv, Sep 5, 2014
  5. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest
    I think there something wrong with XB1 servers. Check for services alert on support web page for any detail on it.

Dakrkplayer2, Sep 6, 2014
  6. I've been trying to buy mine craft for the past 2 days and the same error message appears every time please fix Microsoft......please. :'(

qlp POTATOH qlp, Sep 6, 2014
  7. Andrevsd
    Andrevsd Guest
    Having the same problem with CoD Advaced Warfare and any other game, SO ANNOYING

Andrevsd, Nov 6, 2014
  8. Cant buy minecraft PBR9042

Hey there Andrevsd!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Nov 1, 2018
  9. Andrevsd Win User

Having the same problem with CoD Advaced Warfare and any other game, SO ANNOYING
  10. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there Andrevsd!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
  11. davies1xv Win User

The same thing has happened to me. All it says is 'Something went wrong'. Ive tried turning the xbox off, then un-plugging the power brick and the plug at the wall, then turn off internet, and i waited 5 minutes and still nothing. XBOX ONE is ***. I hope
    they read this and stop this annoying bug!
  12. qlp POTATOH qlp Win User

I've been trying to buy mine craft for the past 2 days and the same error message appears every time please fix Microsoft......please. :'(
  13. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

I think there something wrong with XB1 servers. Check for services alert on support web page for any detail on it.
Thema:

1. Cant buy minecraft PBR9042 - Similar Threads - Cant buy minecraft

2. I cant buy anything in the minecraft marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy anything in the minecraft marketplace: I live in australia but every time i try to purchase something it says that i live in argentina. i tried contacting the minecraft support but since my account is a microsoft they told m to contact...
  3. Why cant i buy minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i buy minecraft?: ive tried everything it just wont let me, im not sure what im doing wrong im putting in my details correct and i have the right payment method etc. c8bcc3e4-0165-4298-b215-84977c3afc29
  4. Why cant I play Minecraft java after buying java & bedrock bundle?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play Minecraft java after buying java & bedrock bundle?: I just bought Minecraft bedrock & java from the MS store but when i try to launch the game in the "Minecraft for windows" tab it defaults to bedrock edition and when I go to the Minecraft launcher...
  5. I bought the bundle of java and bedrock editions of minecraft (because i cant buy just one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the bundle of java and bedrock editions of minecraft (because i cant buy just one...: You guys can look at my account to confirm i bought it, im logged in on the right account in the launcher, and i have access to java edition. but for bedrock instead of the play button i have a...
  6. Why cant i buy minecraft in bosnia and herzegovina

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i buy minecraft in bosnia and herzegovina: Since im located in bosnia and that is set as my region for paypal and everything but there is no option for bosnia in microsoft regions when buying minecraft. Any solutions?...
  7. I cant buy a minecraft realm?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant buy a minecraft realm?: I have tried buying the realm, On different cards, Restarting my game and trying. I have tried many times over. Nothing has worked? Is there anyway I can fix this god forsaken issue? Can someone...
  8. I cant buy minecraft because i cant get my address line

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant buy minecraft because i cant get my address line: Hello everyone, I wanted to ask for help because i from an area where i cant get street numbers or house numbers and from what i know you need house and street number for address line. I really...
  9. Minecraft cant buy a realm

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft cant buy a realm: I am trying to purchase a realm to play for Minecraft. I try buying it and it says that I require parental permissions to purchase it. I am the ONLY one in my family with an Xbox account and I am...
  10. Hi!I am buy minecraft starter pack but I cant dowlond game or this a game or minecraft item...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi!I am buy minecraft starter pack but I cant dowlond game or this a game or minecraft item...: I buy minecraft starter pack but this cant instaling details is this Hi!I am buy minecraft starter pack but I cant dowlond game or this a game or minecraft item i dont know this I buy this for...