Can't buy left for dead please help!

Discus and support Can't buy left for dead please help! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can anybody please tell me if you can still buy left for dead 2 on the old market place, everytime I try it just says your purchase can't be completed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by slendy manis, May 4, 2023.

1. slendy manis
    slendy manis Guest

Can anybody please tell me if you can still buy left for dead 2 on the old market place, everytime I try it just says your purchase can't be completed at this time?

:)

slendy manis, May 4, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

It has been delisted along with the orange box from the marketplace. You will have to acquire a disc
  3. Smwutches Win User

Can't buy Left 4 Dead

They're backwards compatible so yes, you can download them on the Series X
  4. BartoszBochenek Win User

Can't buy Left 4 Dead

Yes, that way I can buy it. But I'm scared if i will be able to download it on Xbox Series X?
  5. Smwutches Win User

Can't buy Left 4 Dead

6. firedragon153 Win User

My Xbox will not download Left 4 Dead 2

Hi can someone please help me I bought left 4 dead 2 in my xbox but it won't download, it keeps on saying can't download this item or left 4 dead 2 has stopped downloading. Any one knows how to fix this please message me on my xbox account LPG YokingGoose
Thema:

1. Can't buy left for dead please help! - Similar Threads - Can't buy left

2. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  3. I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...: I am trying to play Minecraft and it said before "you don't have gold/core" so I get it and now it says that I don't own the game. Meanwhile, I do. I need some clarification because I refuse to...
  4. I can't buy left 4 dead 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy left 4 dead 2: I can't buy left 4 dead in the xbox store including the 360 store, plus I've had problems with getting the DLCs. fa551299-9526-439e-a4a0-273632cd0f7e
  5. Can't buy left 4 dead 1 or 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy left 4 dead 1 or 2?: I've tried going the the xbox 360 store, to the xbox.com links and tried looking for it on my xbox series x but i have had no luck in finding the full games, only their dlcs seem available....
  6. Why can't we buy left 4 dead on the next gens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't we buy left 4 dead on the next gens: I want to play and buy left 4 dead its pretty dumb we can't buy the game on the xbox one old gen and new gen but we can still look it up. Make it make sense d8e83bf1-06c7-4404-a62e-5ac81a8cb8ef
  7. I can't buy left 4 dead 2 on the marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy left 4 dead 2 on the marketplace: it says I have no valid payment options(I do) and when I click the button to change them it says "that shouldn't have happened, try again later" 788d7665-15bb-4870-9d50-cbb796dc843f
  8. I can't buy Left 4 Dead 2 online or on console.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy Left 4 Dead 2 online or on console.: Everywhere I go it says "Not available separately", or just "Not available". How the heck do I buy this, I really wanna play it, and it seems other people online have it? It's for X-Box Series S,...
  9. Problem : Can't Buy Left 4 Dead 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem : Can't Buy Left 4 Dead 2: Hello, I can't buy Left 4 Dead 2 in the store after endless attempts. I live in Germany, if that matters. I have an xBox One S and soon a Series S and I want to play this game, which is actually...
  10. Can't buy Left 4 Dead

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy Left 4 Dead: Why I can't buy Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 on my Xbox Series X? I've seen people play this game on the nawest console. On the Store it says it's not available. c352eafb-61c9-4fa5-8db5-9b0693fd384b