Can't buy left 4 dead 1 or 2?

Discus and support Can't buy left 4 dead 1 or 2? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried going the the xbox 360 store, to the xbox.com links and tried looking for it on my xbox series x but i have had no luck in finding the full... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Elliott Bishop, May 17, 2023.

1. Can't buy left 4 dead 1 or 2?

I've tried going the the xbox 360 store, to the xbox.com links and tried looking for it on my xbox series x but i have had no luck in finding the full games, only their dlcs seem available.

:)

Elliott Bishop, May 17, 2023
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Can you play Left 4 Dead 1 & Left 4 Dead 2 on Xbox One Or Can the game only be played on Xbox 360 ?

3. ngocphi Win User

Because the games have been delisted

A lot of xbox 360 games have been delisted

You will just have to get the disk
  4. TCN Kraken Win User

Previously owned game and DLC not appearing on my account

The links to the Left 4 Dead 1 DLC you just posted said "Already Purchased". The links for the Left 4 Dead 2 DLC asked me to buy them again. We've gone full circle back to the problem of I used to own the Left 4 Dead 2 DLC but it's asking me to buy them
    again.

But I do appreciate you clarifying the DLC's contents.
  5. Dexter010 Win User

What are some good online co-op games?

Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 or Dead Rising 2
  6. TCN Kraken Win User

Previously owned game and DLC not appearing on my account

It's every single piece of Left 4 Dead 2 DLC. At this point, I honestly don't care about Cold Stream, The Sacrifice, and The Passing. I just want to play the Left 4 Dead 1 maps on Left 4 Dead 2.
Thema:

1. Can't buy left 4 dead 1 or 2? - Similar Threads - Can't buy left

2. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  3. I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...: I am trying to play Minecraft and it said before "you don't have gold/core" so I get it and now it says that I don't own the game. Meanwhile, I do. I need some clarification because I refuse to...
  4. I can't buy left 4 dead 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy left 4 dead 2: I can't buy left 4 dead in the xbox store including the 360 store, plus I've had problems with getting the DLCs. fa551299-9526-439e-a4a0-273632cd0f7e
  5. Can't buy left for dead please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy left for dead please help!: Can anybody please tell me if you can still buy left for dead 2 on the old market place, everytime I try it just says your purchase can't be completed at this time?...
  6. Why can't we buy left 4 dead on the next gens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't we buy left 4 dead on the next gens: I want to play and buy left 4 dead its pretty dumb we can't buy the game on the xbox one old gen and new gen but we can still look it up. Make it make sense d8e83bf1-06c7-4404-a62e-5ac81a8cb8ef
  7. I can't buy left 4 dead 2 on the marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy left 4 dead 2 on the marketplace: it says I have no valid payment options(I do) and when I click the button to change them it says "that shouldn't have happened, try again later" 788d7665-15bb-4870-9d50-cbb796dc843f
  8. I can't buy Left 4 Dead 2 online or on console.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy Left 4 Dead 2 online or on console.: Everywhere I go it says "Not available separately", or just "Not available". How the heck do I buy this, I really wanna play it, and it seems other people online have it? It's for X-Box Series S,...
  9. Problem : Can't Buy Left 4 Dead 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem : Can't Buy Left 4 Dead 2: Hello, I can't buy Left 4 Dead 2 in the store after endless attempts. I live in Germany, if that matters. I have an xBox One S and soon a Series S and I want to play this game, which is actually...
  10. Can't buy Left 4 Dead

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy Left 4 Dead: Why I can't buy Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 on my Xbox Series X? I've seen people play this game on the nawest console. On the Store it says it's not available. c352eafb-61c9-4fa5-8db5-9b0693fd384b