Can't buy gold for 1$

Discus and support Can't buy gold for 1$ in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Gold is a dollar and I have 6.57$ in my alt account and cant buy gold with out it sayin how would I like to pay the rest .and I say rest of what it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kazma330, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Kazma330
    Kazma330 Guest

Can't buy gold for 1$

Gold is a dollar and I have 6.57$ in my alt account and cant buy gold with out it sayin how would I like to pay the rest .and I say rest of what it trys to charge my credit card like 3 something but i say agin I have money on my account so y do I need a
    credit card it sound shady to have to put in my card number agin and it trys to charge my card i have the funds on my account it should work so y dont it

:)

Kazma330, Jun 12, 2018
  2. Dijan124
    Dijan124 Guest
    Why can't I purchase gold live membership with the money in my account?

I can't buy the gold live deals (like £1 in black market and the 1 month free) even though I do have the money for it.

Dijan124, Jun 12, 2018
  3. Erbse14
    Erbse14 Guest
    Xbox live gold

Hello i have 9€ On my Xbox Live account and i will buy 1 mouth gold but I can't buy thisand my question is why I can't buy this

Erbse14, Jun 12, 2018
  4. BaroqueWolf Win User

Status code: 80190864

Same as killingDrew88, I can buy points but can't get Gold for 1 month. There is nothing wrong with my payment information.
  5. Christoph Engels Win User

Free Games With Gold

Did you use a Trial-Code for your Gold-Membership?

When "Yes" - With a Trial-Membership you can't use Games with Gold or Deals with Gold - pls buy an normal Membership for 1, 3, 6 or 12 Month.
  6. joshpewzor1991 Win User

Parental Controls

I really don't want to have to create a new account, as iv just bought a years Xbox gold and can't afford to buy another 1
  7. Buachaill Dona Win User

Xobox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate conversion rates

Yes 1 month is 20 days, but remember buying 12 1 month golds is way more expensive than buying 1, 12 months gold, hence why you get less for 12 months gold. 3 months gold = 2 months ultimate.
  8. User 9242019 Win User

XBOX GOLD, can someone help me please???

Can't use a gift card to buy Xbox Live Gold. You must use a credit or debit card or funds from a PayPal account to do so. In addition you can buy a 1 month or 3 month or 1 year Xbox Live subscription card and redeem that via the website or console.
Thema:

Can't buy gold for 1$

1. Can't buy gold for 1$ - Similar Threads - Can't buy gold

2. I can't buy and download a game for free with Games With Gold (Shantae and the Pirate's Curse)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy and download a game for free with Games With Gold (Shantae and the Pirate's Curse): So today is probably the last day that "Shantae and the Pirate's Curse" is free with Games With Gold, and it won't let me buy to own for free. Is it because I already downloaded it with my Xbox...
  3. I can't buy the original star wars battlefront as a games with gold title this month,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy the original star wars battlefront as a games with gold title this month,...: For some reason I can't get the original star wars battlefront since it's a February games with gold title and after the see the price option it says that my account is unable to do this kind of...
  4. no puedo comprar suscripcion Xbox gold [Mod Translation - I can't buy Xbox gold subscription]

in XBoX on Consoles
    no puedo comprar suscripcion Xbox gold [Mod Translation - I can't buy Xbox gold subscription]: estimados un abrazo he tratado de ingresar para suscripcion de xbox gold y me arroja error [Mod Translation - dear a hug I have tried to sign up for xbox gold subscription and it throws me...
  5. Can't "buy" games with gold game because I have game pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't "buy" games with gold game because I have game pass?: So I recently upgraded to the Ultimate gamepass xbox live sub. I now find that since I have gamepass which I did not before, I can no longer "buy" the free game with gold if it's also a game...
  6. I can't "buy" games that are free with games with gold using my game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't "buy" games that are free with games with gold using my game pass ultimate: Recently, I've acquired a game pass ultimate subscription(eating up my xbox live months), and I can't "purchase" any of the free games of the month... Whenever I try to do so, the store believes I...
  7. Не могу купить голд аккаунт [Can't buy Gold Account]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Не могу купить голд аккаунт [Can't buy Gold Account]: Добрый день. Как вы уже догадались из названия, я не могу купить подписку уже несколько дней. Полагаю это из-за санкций. В икс боке мне предлагают купить ее за ссылкой aka.ms/xbox-live-gold где...
  8. No puedo comprar xbox live gold [ I can't buy Xbox Live Gold]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo comprar xbox live gold [ I can't buy Xbox Live Gold]: E estado comprando tarjetas de Prepago, pero se activo la renovación automática y e intentado reactivarla con saldo de mi cuenta de microsoft pero no me deja hacer nada por que dice que tengo un...
  9. I can't buy gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't buy gold: Hello everybody, yesterday i tried to buy xbox live gold, whit money in my debit card and it say to me "Not enought founds in the account", then it says "contact microsoft support", what can i do?...
  10. Can't buy Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't buy Gold: Can I have my suspension lifted from being able to pay for a past due payment? When I try pay it,it doesn't take ANY bank cards. b1e66a41-3677-4f3e-8ae9-c6f943fb5d0d