Can't buy an original Xbox avatar prop on the Xbox 360 Marketplace?

Discus and support Can't buy an original Xbox avatar prop on the Xbox 360 Marketplace? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; For contextual purposes, I want to purchase the "Wolf Rider - Mega" prop for my Xbox 360 avatar, this year (2020), during the COVID-19 pandemic.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JadenSipe, Apr 27, 2020.

1. JadenSipe
    JadenSipe Guest

For contextual purposes, I want to purchase the "Wolf Rider - Mega" prop for my Xbox 360 avatar, this year (2020), during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Nothing seems to work. I enter in my debit card information after being asked to since I have "no valid payment options on file," according to Microsoft (even though I do). So checkout doesn't work, on the Xbox Original Avatars App or through the online
    Xbox 360 Marketplace.

I ask for help from Microsoft support, twice. Both individuals were useless. They recommended I use PayPal, which I have, but theres no option to add a PayPal on the Xbox 360 Marketplace. My PayPal is also connected to my Microsoft account, but isn't recognized.
    MS support also couldn't complete the purchase for me since all Xbox 360 items were removed on their end (fantastic idea).

HELP?!

:)

JadenSipe, Apr 27, 2020
  2. JadenSipe Win User

I've tried purchasing the prop on my Xbox 360, I got a similar problem, but not quite the same error. I can't remember the code, but the console stated that purchases of the sort are "temporarily unavailable."

I would think that Microsoft would want my money, given how greedy the company is, but I guess not.
  3. ACHV HighBounce Win User

Well this is the xbox one and soon they will be releasing the series X. It is only natural for companies to eventually end previous generation of consoles. For your Avatar product have you tried searching to see if if you purchase it from a 360 console
    that it can transfer over? Maybe try adding a debit card or credit card to the account instead of a PayPal account. I am not too familiar with PayPal so I can't speak about PayPal that much.
  4. Kaning Lamig25 Win User

Unable to purchase avatar props.

Hello, JXL.

This is a common error if you will buy an item specially avatar items that are free like the Overwatch free avatar prop on Xbox One that are originally released on Xbox 360. Unlike Back Compat that can be purchased now on Xbox One, except of course if you
    are using Microsoft points. These avatar props can only be purchased on Xbox 360 Market. If you have an Xbox 360 console. you may try to purchase it there.
  5. smileskybird Win User

Xbox Avatars Getting Wheelchairs!

Check the xbox avatar marketplace and search for props for your avatar. theres hundreds of prop choice for your avatar if your a boy or girl. If you cant find one maybe theyll add one later.
  6. Dirty Loco Win User

How to add games to my avatar ?

That's not adding the "game" to the Avatar, it's adding Avatar costumes or Avatar props from that game. You can buy content from the

Xbox Marketplace
    , then add it to you Avatar, or you can be awarded content from games you play.
Thema:

1. Can't buy an original Xbox avatar prop on the Xbox 360 Marketplace? - Similar Threads - Can't buy original

2. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  3. I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...: I am trying to play Minecraft and it said before "you don't have gold/core" so I get it and now it says that I don't own the game. Meanwhile, I do. I need some clarification because I refuse to...
  4. Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?: If i have redeemed on the past a 30 days by 1 € now i can't get this new offer or what? 07feba49-a860-4e7e-8a2d-b030ebff4ab0
  5. Why I can't buy a minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't buy a minecraft?: I just tried to buy a minecraft 67bee369-7aff-410e-990b-128c8a9b3ae4
  6. I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x: The trial ended and i tried to buy the game from the microsoft store but it refused please help the sale ends in 3 days dbdadce8-675e-4d39-be81-d6653e4599f7
  7. Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...: [img] [img] I bought a 25 dollar gift card and redeemed it in the store then I wanted to get my self some ea fc points but the option to buy with Microsoft account balance didn't show up its been...
  8. Can't buy game pass on the website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy game pass on the website: Hello I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate off of the store for the free 14 days and whenever I try to it just reverts me back to the home page. Any help? (I'm also using my phone to buy it)...
  9. Can't get into my Minecraft account asking me to buy again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get into my Minecraft account asking me to buy again.: Ive been in contact with Microsoft multiple times I dealt with supervisor Chris and Caimar that escalated my problem to get my account back I've had for 12 years and last time I've heard from...
  10. Can't start "all that money can buy" quest on series x. Starfield.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start "all that money can buy" quest on series x. Starfield.: I've completed all the main mission up to that point in the story but the mission won't begin and talking to Walter doesn't give me nothing besides generic conversation. On Xbox....