Can't buy a game

Discus and support Can't buy a game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox won't let me buy Jedi survivor I will click on ask a parent and my parents will accept the request but it still won't let me buy it and it says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Leland X, Apr 30, 2023.

1. Leland X
    Leland X Guest

Can't buy a game

My Xbox won't let me buy Jedi survivor I will click on ask a parent and my parents will accept the request but it still won't let me buy it and it says it's working on it but it has said that exact same thing for 3 days straight now

:)

Leland X, Apr 30, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Can't buy a game

The store on the One/website are set up differently than the 360 store. They don't recognize your Microsoft account balance as a valid payment option for 360 content. You would have to make the purchase on a 360 console in order to use your balance.
  3. RealLIVERPOOL1 Win User

Can't buy a game

so have I just wasted my money
  4. Francia J. Win User

Can't buy a game

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Can you please try buying the game through the Microsoft store website itself? Let’s check if there will be an improvement.
  5. Anno KSA Win User

Can't buy game

Make sure that your region account matches your physical location.
    still not working!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Can't buy a game

You can use it for Xbox One content. Or if you have a friend that still has a 360, make the purchase on their console.
Thema:

Can't buy a game

1. Can't buy a game - Similar Threads - Can't buy game

2. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  3. Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?: If i have redeemed on the past a 30 days by 1 € now i can't get this new offer or what? 07feba49-a860-4e7e-8a2d-b030ebff4ab0
  4. Can't buy game pass on the website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy game pass on the website: Hello I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate off of the store for the free 14 days and whenever I try to it just reverts me back to the home page. Any help? (I'm also using my phone to buy it)...
  5. I can't buy a game, it stays loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy a game, it stays loading: I need help buying the game I love so much, I have been experiencing this error for days. 3f2915ed-d8af-46fa-b58d-fff9734b617c
  6. Can't buy game using redeemed cards microsoft account money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy game using redeemed cards microsoft account money: I have put £60 on my sons microsoft account through xbox cards bought at the shop and redeemed them successfully but can't use the balance to buy a game through microsoft store on the xbox...
  7. Why would I want to buy anything from those guys? They can't if their online games up and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why would I want to buy anything from those guys? They can't if their online games up and...: M/S Solitaire collection has been down more than up as of late. 705c8962-fc10-4c62-a70c-113864cb5539
  8. In Microsoft Store, the games I want to buy have their descriptions grayed out so I can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In Microsoft Store, the games I want to buy have their descriptions grayed out so I can't...: I have recently downloaded games from Microsoft Store, but today when I try to all the descriptions (including the "get" button) are grayed out. What's going on? babeac2c-a762-421d-ac61-bbdaa4564509
  9. I can't buy xbox game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't buy xbox game pass: Xbox thinks that I'm currently in the Netherlands even tough I've never taken it there and I don't use a vpn. Because of this I cant fill out the adress and thus I can't buy game pass....
  10. Can I buy a game that says "can't be sold separately", with other currency available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy a game that says "can't be sold separately", with other currency available?: So I have a plan to buy an Xbox Series S, then I saw Cyberpunk 2077 is currently at a discounted rate (USD), so I thought I wanna buy the game first through the website, but when I change the...