Can't buy a game on the Xbox 360 Marketplace online

Discus and support Can't buy a game on the Xbox 360 Marketplace online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been wanting to get Left for Dead 2 again since it's backwards compatible and I realized I could buy it digitally online via the Xbox 360... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lord Snowcone, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Can't buy a game on the Xbox 360 Marketplace online

I've been wanting to get Left for Dead 2 again since it's backwards compatible and I realized I could buy it digitally online via the Xbox 360 marketplace. However, when I go to purchase the game I get an infinite loading icon. I tried refreshing the page
    multiple times and have tried to buy the game for a few days but I get a never ending loading screen each time. I saw that people had this same issue months ago and I'm not sure it was ever resolved.

:)

Lord Snowcone, Jun 30, 2020
  2. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Gift Card Balance Not in List of Payment Methods for Xbox 360 Store, but Works Fine with Xbox One Store

You can't buy 360 games from the xbox one as they are separate marketplaces

Only way to download 360 games is an 360 console.or the 360 Web marketplace
  3. romeoteknik Win User

I know not everyone has the same setup as me but I still have my 360 hooked up because of the store. If you are logged into your account on PC, did you try the Xbox 360 marketplace?

I did a quick look at the US store, it shows up:

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Left-4-Dead-2/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802454108d4

Personally I'd wait for a sale and not pay full price. By the time that happens, you might as well purchase a disc copy which would also be cheaper.

There's an FAQ on the marketplace on this forum for reference:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...tent-faq/fd3a2dae-8777-4e5c-8e76-00914501c2cf
  4. Lord Snowcone Win User

I tried clearing my cache before and it didn't work but this time it did. Thanks for the help I was able to buy the game.
  5. DannyDawber7853 Win User

I've been wanting to get Left for Dead 2 again since it's backwards compatible and I realized I could buy it digitally online via the Xbox 360 marketplace. However, when I go to purchase the game I get an infinite loading icon. I tried refreshing
    the page multiple times and have tried to buy the game for a few days but I get a never ending loading screen each time. I saw that people had this same issue months ago and I'm not sure it was ever resolved.
    Dear Lord Snowcone

My name is Danny, I'm sorry to read that you're having issues with the XBOX360 Market Place as far as I'm aware ther is no issues with purchasing content on the XBOX360 Market Place have you tried restarting the console to see if that fixes the issues

Sincerely

Danny Dawber

- An XBOX Ambassador member since June 2020
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Hey Lord Snowcone,

Thank
    you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If anyone needs assistance
    with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

Thank you
    again and have a great day
    Lord Snowcone!
Thema:

1. Can't buy a game on the Xbox 360 Marketplace online - Similar Threads - Can't buy game

2. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  3. Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?: If i have redeemed on the past a 30 days by 1 € now i can't get this new offer or what? 07feba49-a860-4e7e-8a2d-b030ebff4ab0
  4. Can't buy game pass on the website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy game pass on the website: Hello I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate off of the store for the free 14 days and whenever I try to it just reverts me back to the home page. Any help? (I'm also using my phone to buy it)...
  5. I can't buy a game, it stays loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy a game, it stays loading: I need help buying the game I love so much, I have been experiencing this error for days. 3f2915ed-d8af-46fa-b58d-fff9734b617c
  6. Can't buy game using redeemed cards microsoft account money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy game using redeemed cards microsoft account money: I have put £60 on my sons microsoft account through xbox cards bought at the shop and redeemed them successfully but can't use the balance to buy a game through microsoft store on the xbox...
  7. Why would I want to buy anything from those guys? They can't if their online games up and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why would I want to buy anything from those guys? They can't if their online games up and...: M/S Solitaire collection has been down more than up as of late. 705c8962-fc10-4c62-a70c-113864cb5539
  8. Can't buy a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy a game: My Xbox won't let me buy Jedi survivor I will click on ask a parent and my parents will accept the request but it still won't let me buy it and it says it's working on it but it has said that...
  9. In Microsoft Store, the games I want to buy have their descriptions grayed out so I can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In Microsoft Store, the games I want to buy have their descriptions grayed out so I can't...: I have recently downloaded games from Microsoft Store, but today when I try to all the descriptions (including the "get" button) are grayed out. What's going on? babeac2c-a762-421d-ac61-bbdaa4564509
  10. I can't buy xbox game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't buy xbox game pass: Xbox thinks that I'm currently in the Netherlands even tough I've never taken it there and I don't use a vpn. Because of this I cant fill out the adress and thus I can't buy game pass....