Cant browse/ search / install apps on xbox 360

Discus and support Cant browse/ search / install apps on xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Could someone please help me with this.. I have an xbox 360 and when I'm not signed in to any xbox live account, I can see the app tab and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kaya_zfx, May 18, 2017.

1. kaya_zfx
    kaya_zfx Guest

Could someone please help me with this.. I have an xbox 360 and when I'm not signed in to any xbox live account, I can see the app tab and search/browse for apps. However, once I want to download said app, it asks me to log in to my xbox live account. But
    when Im signed in, my games and app tab merges into the same tab on the dashboard and I cannot search or browse any apps, let alone get to a point to download anything. Please help me!

:)

kaya_zfx, May 18, 2017
  2. FRlBZ
    FRlBZ Guest
    Youtube

Download the YouTube app to stream online videos on Xbox 360

Sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag.

Go to apps, and then select Browse Apps or Search Apps.

Browse or search for YouTube.

Select YouTube, and then select Confirm Purchase to download and install the app. After the download, the app automatically starts, and you can browse the available content.

To start YouTube later, select My Apps, and then YouTube. You can also start YouTube by selecting Video, and then My Video Apps.

If you have a YouTube account, you can sign in to your YouTube account and access your YouTube subscriptions and playlists.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FRlBZ, May 18, 2017
  3. nba game time not available to download

The NBA game time app is not available anymore in the browse apps or search apps on Xbox 360. What has happened?

It works fine on my Xbox one

Pistoll Knight, May 18, 2017
  4. FRlBZ Win User

Youtube

Download the YouTube app to stream online videos on Xbox 360

Sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag.

Go to apps, and then select Browse Apps or Search Apps.

Browse or search for YouTube.

Select YouTube, and then select Confirm Purchase to download and install the app. After the download, the app automatically starts, and you can browse the available content.

To start YouTube later, select My Apps, and then YouTube. You can also start YouTube by selecting Video, and then My Video Apps.

If you have a YouTube account, you can sign in to your YouTube account and access your YouTube subscriptions and playlists.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  5. webdevkit Win User

Prime Video

It appears that Amazon does have an app for the Xbox 360 according to the FAQs regarding this question.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/apps/amazon-instant-video-setup

Install the Amazon Instant Video app

1. From Xbox Home, go to Apps, and then select Browse Apps.
    2. Browse or search for Amazon.
    3. Select Amazon to download the app. Once downloaded, the Amazon Instant Video app automatically starts.
    To start Amazon Instant Video later, go to Video, My Video Apps, and then select Amazon.
  6. DominumStige Win User

XBOX360 Red Bull TV app

Hi!

On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag, go to "Apps", and then select "Browse Apps" or
    "Search Apps". Browse or search for the "Red Bull TV app", select the app and
    then select "Download".
  7. Zoe S17 Win User

приложение YouTube [Translate] YouTube app

Assuming I understand the internet translation correctly,and you're on Xbox 360:

To use the YouTube app, you need:

• To be signed into an Xbox Live Account
    • At least 83 megabytes (MB) of available storage space
    • High-speed Internet access
    To "Confirm Purchase"

1. Sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag.
    2. Go to apps, and then select Browse Apps or
      Search Apps
    3. Browse or search for YouTube.
    4. Select YouTube, and then select Confirm Purchase to download and install the app. After the download, the app automatically starts, and you can browse the available content.

After the above steps if you have a YouTube account, you can https://support.xbox.com/apps/youtube/account-sign-in and access your YouTube subscriptions and playlists.
  8. eG x Thee Elf Win User

bbc app

On your console, sign in by using your Xbox Live Gamertag. From the Xbox Home, go to Apps and then select Browse Apps. Browse or search for BBC iPlayer. Select BBC iPlayer to download the app. This is of course assuming you are in the United Kingdom region
    and looking on your Xbox 360 console since it isn't currently supported on the Xbox One. Let us know if you have any luck with this.
Thema:

1. Cant browse/ search / install apps on xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Cant browse search

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  4. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  5. cant play xbox cloud in morocco

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant play xbox cloud in morocco: hello microsoft team, i use microsoft game pass in my pc, its work great. now am in other city for some days, and i havent my pc but i have the META QUEST 3 the perfect device for travel because...
  6. i can install games but it cant install apps

in XBoX on Windows
    i can install games but it cant install apps: So, basically i cant install apps, when i try to install games like minecraft / fortnite (or another random game) it installs perfectly, but when i try to install any app like youtube / prime...
  7. i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?: i cant join partys on xbox app windows ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming*** 7118ee9c-fc1f-4fb1-91e8-589b3356d64f
  8. xbox live cant log in 0x89235107

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live cant log in 0x89235107: ı cant still log in to my xbox account i tred to reset it and didnt worked and i also tried *Press the Windows Button then type Services. Right-click over the Services App from the list of...
  9. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  10. My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox: I have sent my friend this code today, and when he tries to claim it on the xbox store, it says he needs to claim it on the microsoft store, and then it tells him to try and claim it on the...