Can't bridge connection to xbox 360 with laptop.

Discus and support Can't bridge connection to xbox 360 with laptop. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been trying to bridge connection to my old xbox 360 with my laptop but it doen't work now but it was last week.. I've tried my usual way of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by derrickjeffery, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Can't bridge connection to xbox 360 with laptop.

I've been trying to bridge connection to my old xbox 360 with my laptop but it doen't work now but it was last week..

I've tried my usual way of sharing connection with it and I tried using the bridge feature but it just disconnects my wifi. Does anyone know a way to get this working again?

:)

derrickjeffery, Dec 21, 2020
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Getting Connected in a Hotel?

3. InfernoWolfNLD Win User

very irritating......

Hey UrMomsB3AVER, It seems that your links in the post are broken. But back to the problem. To have a connection running from the laptop to the Xbox 360 you need a bridged connection. Do you have your connections bridged? Regards, SamxBroski
  4. Four-Channel Win User

Xbox live through laptop?

5. JUST A K1LLA Win User

How do I fix this problem?

Hi LightningZombie with a network bridge you cannot access the Internet on the laptop when the laptop is connected to your Xbox 360 console.You might want to try to use Internet Connection Sharing
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/978618#top hope this helps.
  6. FearedNightmare Win User

Cant connect to either of my networks

Have you tried a wired connection from your modem to your computer and from your computer to your xbox bridging the connection

Or wireless connection to computer/laptop and a wired connection from that computer then to your xbox and making a bridge
Thema:

Can't bridge connection to xbox 360 with laptop.

1. Can't bridge connection to xbox 360 with laptop. - Similar Threads - Can't bridge connection

2. Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024: I can't connect to Xbox Live on backward-compatible games I have tried soft resets, and hard resets on both console and router, clearing the Mac address, and changing to Manual DNS settings and I...
  3. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  4. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  5. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  6. Can't message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't message: Can't message to other gamers 940583d9-eb4b-45d7-8ffe-8fff61521ad6
  7. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  8. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  9. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  10. i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it: i have got a Xbox gift card it won't redeem 8f77ffb3-395b-4b97-9dfc-4f450ab0b061