Can't bridge connection to xbox 360 with laptop.

Discus and support Can't bridge connection to xbox 360 with laptop. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been trying to bridge connection to my old xbox 360 with my laptop but it doen't work now but it was last week.. I've tried my usual way of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by derrickjeffery, Dec 21, 2020.

  1. Can't bridge connection to xbox 360 with laptop.


    I've been trying to bridge connection to my old xbox 360 with my laptop but it doen't work now but it was last week..

    I've tried my usual way of sharing connection with it and I tried using the bridge feature but it just disconnects my wifi. Does anyone know a way to get this working again?

    :)
     
    derrickjeffery, Dec 21, 2020
    #1
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

    Getting Connected in a Hotel?

  3. InfernoWolfNLD Win User

    very irritating......

    Hey UrMomsB3AVER, It seems that your links in the post are broken. But back to the problem. To have a connection running from the laptop to the Xbox 360 you need a bridged connection. Do you have your connections bridged? Regards, SamxBroski
  4. Four-Channel Win User

    Xbox live through laptop?

  5. JUST A K1LLA Win User

    How do I fix this problem?

    Hi LightningZombie with a network bridge you cannot access the Internet on the laptop when the laptop is connected to your Xbox 360 console.You might want to try to use Internet Connection Sharing
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/978618#top hope this helps.
  6. FearedNightmare Win User

    Cant connect to either of my networks

    Have you tried a wired connection from your modem to your computer and from your computer to your xbox bridging the connection

    Or wireless connection to computer/laptop and a wired connection from that computer then to your xbox and making a bridge
Thema:

Can't bridge connection to xbox 360 with laptop.

Loading...
  1. Can't bridge connection to xbox 360 with laptop. - Similar Threads - Can't bridge connection

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  4. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  5. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  6. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  7. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  8. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  9. I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.: But have the Clubs been removed? I can only find the official game ones. submitted by /u/Whyenott_ [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update: I today applied for the new xbox insider update, it crashed mid way not being able to connect to Internet i guess I did all trouble shooting, factory reset, installing osu1 2 and 3 (2 and 3...