Cant boot stuck on e102 and need a copy of latest dash to do usb update

Discus and support Cant boot stuck on e102 and need a copy of latest dash to do usb update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Getting e102 on power up ... looking to get a copy of the latest dash to do usb update part of the preview program skip ahead .. can anyone help?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Gunnersxbox, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Cant boot stuck on e102 and need a copy of latest dash to do usb update

Getting e102 on power up ... looking to get a copy of the latest dash to do usb update part of the preview program skip ahead .. can anyone help?

submitted by /u/Gunnersxbox
    [link] [comments]

/u/Gunnersxbox, Nov 10, 2020
  2. xOx DECOY xOx Win User

Problems with game update

The reason it didn't work is because it was trying to get the latest update which you don't need just yet.

From the code you need the 13599 dash update first.

Once you have it do this

1.) Unrar the download (if its rar'ed)

2.) Copy the $SystemUpdate folder to the

root of a CD or USB Stick (The memory

stick must be FAT or Fat32 formatted)

3.) Insert the CD or USB Stick into your

Xbox 360 console.

4.) You will be automatically prompted to

update with a USB stick, with a CD / DVD it

should say Mixed Media Disc, power down

the 360 and power it on again. You should

be ask to update before the 360 boots to

the dashboard.

5.) Once the update is complete your Xbox

360 will restart then boot up to the new

dashboard. Enjoy!

Don't get the newest dash ( 16202) or it won't work you NEED 13599
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox one will not boot

"I've tried the USB factory reset, along with the Sync/Eject shortcut with the exact same results. The error that keeps coming up is (E102 10040C02 80004005). E102 is a failure to boot/ error when booting up, hence the previous troubleshooting."

If you are in a Insider preview, you cannot use USB factory reset, (OSU) unless you unenroll from the preview first.

E102 error generally means the hardware is failing and you will need to setup a repair if you can't get to the troublshooting screen when you boot up.
  4. brother shakka Win User

xbox stuck in update

i sorted it out i booted console up pressed eject turn off at wall turn back on and boot as normal it skipped updates took straight to dash then updated via usb.

oh happy days!
  5. xOx DECOY xOx Win User

Having Problems installing new Xbox update

Just so you know how to update once you

have got the dash update have a read of

this

Xbox 360 console.

the dashboard.

dashboard. Enjoy!
  6. xOx DECOY xOx Win User

Xbox stuck in update mode, can't install update from disc.

Just so you know how to update once you have got the dash update have a read of this

Xbox 360 console.

the dashboard.

dashboard. Enjoy!
Thema:

Cant boot stuck on e102 and need a copy of latest dash to do usb update

1. Cant boot stuck on e102 and need a copy of latest dash to do usb update - Similar Threads - Cant boot stuck

2. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  3. cant play xbox cloud in morocco

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant play xbox cloud in morocco: hello microsoft team, i use microsoft game pass in my pc, its work great. now am in other city for some days, and i havent my pc but i have the META QUEST 3 the perfect device for travel because...
  4. i can install games but it cant install apps

in XBoX on Windows
    i can install games but it cant install apps: So, basically i cant install apps, when i try to install games like minecraft / fortnite (or another random game) it installs perfectly, but when i try to install any app like youtube / prime...
  5. i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?: i cant join partys on xbox app windows ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming*** 7118ee9c-fc1f-4fb1-91e8-589b3356d64f
  6. xbox live cant log in 0x89235107

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live cant log in 0x89235107: ı cant still log in to my xbox account i tred to reset it and didnt worked and i also tried *Press the Windows Button then type Services. Right-click over the Services App from the list of...
  7. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  8. cant boot minecraft with the error code 0x89235107

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant boot minecraft with the error code 0x89235107: cant seem to boot Minecraft when i try to even boot it it tries to log in for me with none of my details and says Xbox live cant be accessed with the error code 0x89235107 i have reinstalled xbox...
  9. I cant boot up my series x with my controllers when i power down the series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant boot up my series x with my controllers when i power down the series x: I power down the series x with the control and once it shuts down this way, It needs to be started again using the hardware power button, as it no longer starts automatically starts when a paired...
  10. I cant boot up low res mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant boot up low res mode: So i noticed this, everytime i plug of my xbox ones hdmi, i get the blank screen on power up thingy I faced this problem before and found the low res boot But now when i try and boot it up in...