Can't book a repair order for my Elite Series 2 Controller (in warranty), or contact...

Discus and support Can't book a repair order for my Elite Series 2 Controller (in warranty), or contact... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have a malfunctioning Xbox Elite Series 2 controller (in warranty). I'm trying to book a repair order for it, but after putting in my address... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheDaddis, Nov 1, 2022.

1. TheDaddis
    TheDaddis Guest

Can't book a repair order for my Elite Series 2 Controller (in warranty), or contact...

Hello,

I have a malfunctioning Xbox Elite Series 2 controller (in warranty). I'm trying to book a repair order for it, but after putting in my address details, I get the error: "TraceID: d6rWc5DqgEWCkKL0.14.866 Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again. If this issue persists, contact us." with the melting ice cream.

If I try to contact support to request a call back, I can put in my phone number, but then get the error: "Something went wrong at our end. We’re working on it."

It seems there is no way to book the repair, or contact anyone. It's been like this for several days with multiple attempts. What can I do?

:)

TheDaddis, Nov 1, 2022
  2. TheDaddis Win User

Can't book a repair order for my Elite Series 2 Controller (in warranty), or contact Support in any way

Hi Paul,

No, I never found a way to either book a repair or get a phone call with support.

In the end, Amazon agreed to refund the item, even though it had been nearly a year since purchase.

I bought the 8BitDo Ultimate Bluetooth controller instead.

Thanks,

David
  3. Georges C. Win User

Can't book a repair order for my Elite Series 2 Controller (in warranty), or contact Support in any way

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello TheDaddis, in cases like this the best way would be to contact Xbox customer service via chat.

Through the chat they can help you with warranty request for your accessory.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, in the link below you have to choose the option:

Try our virtual agent

Get fast automated support, 24/7

And after you go through the virtual agent you will be assisted by a person who can help you.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/contact-us
  5. TheDaddis Win User

Hi Georges,

Thanks very much for your reply.

Unfortunately that feature does not work. As I said, if I try to speak to customer service via chat, I just get an error message. It has been that way for the last few days at least.

Thanks,

David
  6. TheDaddis Win User

Hi Georges,

Yes, I have tried that. Whenever I select "request a call" or "callback", I get prompted by the CAPTCHA, which I enter, and then I am given an error. I must have tried about 50 times by now, and always get:

"Something went wrong at our end."

It's disappointing because there is no general number to call. And since I can't start a repair order using the website, I can't do anything at all.

I've been trying every day for a week, and at this point I'm just going to buy an 8BitDo controller instead. It's a shame, because Xbox controllers have been my favourite for some 20 years since the Xbox S, but if I can't get it repaired I won't make the same mistake again.
Thema:

1. Can't book a repair order for my Elite Series 2 Controller (in warranty), or contact... - Similar Threads - Can't book repair

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  4. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  5. Can't message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't message: Can't message to other gamers 940583d9-eb4b-45d7-8ffe-8fff61521ad6
  6. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  7. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  8. i can't change/delete my Addres book

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i can't change/delete my Addres book: i have bought game pass and i was charged but when i went back to the xbox beta app it still says join so i decided to buy it again after confirming it's not there through my account page on...
  9. Xbox one x, Noisy fan, can't book in for repair online.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x, Noisy fan, can't book in for repair online.: Hi, i cant book in my xbox one x on the support page for repair. Keep getting error messages. RTNxsnhWn0mmTMv 9.53 Any ideas ? Cheers in advance. 5c6c6104-df6b-40fe-800e-6ed113542f60
  10. waking dreams book bug, can't continue in dlc pls help !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    waking dreams book bug, can't continue in dlc pls help !: the waking dreams book is bugged out so when it gets read it won't teleport me or bring any messages up whatsoever, this is after restarting a previous save and re retrieving the book, everything...