Can't Black Ops 2 Multiplayer anymore because of a Modder/RGH. The modder in question's...

Discus and support Can't Black Ops 2 Multiplayer anymore because of a Modder/RGH. The modder in question's... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing bo2 multiplayer when I ran into [mod removed] he started aimbotting everyone and revealing our IP addresses then booted me to the main... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XKy7e, May 24, 2023.

1. XKy7e
    XKy7e Guest

Can't Black Ops 2 Multiplayer anymore because of a Modder/RGH. The modder in question's...

I was playing bo2 multiplayer when I ran into [mod removed] he started aimbotting everyone and revealing our IP addresses then booted me to the main menu where I received a UI error. Since then, wnen I try to find an online match it shows the loading screen for the map but doesn't connect me to the game when loadedm instead looping the same loading screen over and over. I've tried un and reinstalling the game to no avail. Look at the guys profile, he says that he has an RGH console and hacks in his bio. I hope I will be able to actually play black ops 2 again and this person gets banned instead of continually being able to ruin the game for everyone.

:)

XKy7e, May 24, 2023
  2. mel anders Win User

Can't Black Ops 2 Multiplayer anymore because of a Modder/RGH. The modder in question's gamertag is [mod removed]

Hey, did you figure out any solution to your problem? I have the same problem with black ops 2 game. Player has blocked me from playing my own game. He was a cheater/modder so I wrote him a not nice note. He has blocked my ports apparently to play this game. It will load but it has my guns and scorestreaks blocked, he has put in his emblem over mine. How can I unblock this port he has blocked. Funny blocked and ports are part of his gamer tag...thanks
  3. I'm Bored Win User

Can't Black Ops 2 Multiplayer anymore because of a Modder/RGH. The modder in question's gamertag is [mod removed]

hey Manuela what if we were playing black ops 2 on Xbox one and then reported them through Xbox one guide for using mods or hacks can Microsoft ban or suspend their Microsoft account or perm ban though where they cant do anything until its over and if they keep doing it, it could be perm ban? Just an idea or something
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Hello XKY7E, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.

I'm sorry to hear you played with someone that was apparently using hacks in Black Ops 2. In situations like this the best option is report the player as soon as possible.

If maybe you need to know how to do it, you can visit the next article:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...

If you're able to report the player using the in-game tools, do it from there as well.

I just want to let you know that outside the reporting system no one at Microsoft can issue a suspension.
  5. OpTic Jurnsy Win User

WHAT GAME WAS IT FOR YOU, THAT JUST DIDN'T QUITE LIVE UP TO THE HYPE IT RECEIVED??

black ops 2 because theres to many modders and infection users
  6. SkyRimLegend21 Win User

Achievements Hacked

I don't get it???? People say that modders can ban you but it turns out they can't?????? Its confusing. And why didn't black ops 2 multiplayers get shut down yet?
Thema:

1. Can't Black Ops 2 Multiplayer anymore because of a Modder/RGH. The modder in question's... - Similar Threads - Can't Black Ops

2. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  3. Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War: Everytime I try and play Call of Duty Black Ops Cold war one my Xbox 1 when I first load up the game it doesn't let me press a to start the game. The only thing that works is completely restarting...
  4. I bought Black Ops 2 from 2013. It says I can't play online.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought Black Ops 2 from 2013. It says I can't play online.: So why is this happening? I've never bought an old game before, I can't just start playing it online? db5f151b-8120-443c-9746-f76014ec03c2
  5. Why can't I connect my profile to black ops 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I connect my profile to black ops 2: Whenever I click download new profile to add mine it keeps saying check network connection but my connection is running just fine and it won't let me add my profile can anyone help?...
  6. When i load up black ops 2 on my series S it says i can't connect to xbox box live, help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i load up black ops 2 on my series S it says i can't connect to xbox box live, help: I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and got past it, everytime i test internet, restart my xbox, delete and redownload the game and even restart my internet, nothing has worked, so...
  7. Black Ops 3 can't connect to servers - servers are working for other users

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black Ops 3 can't connect to servers - servers are working for other users: my COD Black Ops 3 cant connect to online servers. Every other game on the xbox works fine but the version on the home screen of the game wont update. I've tried restating xbox and router,...
  8. Black ops 3 can't connect to server on Xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 3 can't connect to server on Xbox series x: Can the Xbox series x not play black ops 3 online, I keep trying and it's says it can't connect to the server. But when I go to my Xbox one it works just fine. ee21d602-e512-4427-83cc-1f8563440fda
  9. I can't connect to the call of duty black ops 3 servers I can only play local and I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to the call of duty black ops 3 servers I can only play local and I have...: Every time I load up the game it doesn't work and only lets me play local and I have xbox live 0bad4dc8-32d6-46c4-a6f1-a5c2196e89cd
  10. It says I can't play black op 1 on my xbox one. There are no new updates. Whats the problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It says I can't play black op 1 on my xbox one. There are no new updates. Whats the problem?: It says I can't play black ops 1 on my xbox one. There are no new updates to install. Does anybody know what I can do? 3f435055-cf5d-4ac4-a39f-d2b4678f6f50