Can't authorize credit card,altough it hasn't expired.

Discus and support Can't authorize credit card,altough it hasn't expired. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So basicly for some reason once my other account lost my credit card info and then tried entering it several times bust it couldn't authorize it or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HeathenRex94861, Nov 1, 2017.

  1. Can't authorize credit card,altough it hasn't expired.


    So basicly for some reason once my other account lost my credit card info and then tried entering it several times bust it couldn't authorize it or save it. So after a fev months my other account my (the account I'm writing this on) lost the info too and
    it also couldn't authorize it. Please help

    :)
     
    HeathenRex94861, Nov 1, 2017
    #1
  2. Northerner92
    Northerner92 Guest
    Can't authorize the selected payment option. Please select a different payment method or add a new one.

    This issue obviously hasn't been cleared up as I too am having this issue. My billing and credit card information is all correct and I still can't get the system to authorize my payment information.
     
    Northerner92, Nov 1, 2017
    #2
  3. ToquenAoar
    ToquenAoar Guest
    I cant remove payment details or turn off auto renewal.

    I'm not sure what I owe. Since its a credit card, that hasn't expired yet, I just assumed that everything was being payed?
     
    ToquenAoar, Nov 1, 2017
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Can't authorize credit card,altough it hasn't expired.

    You'll want to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support
     
    Smwutches, Nov 1, 2017
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Can't authorize credit card,altough it hasn't expired.

    You'll want to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Northerner92 Win User

    Can't authorize the selected payment option. Please select a different payment method or add a new one.

    This issue obviously hasn't been cleared up as I too am having this issue. My billing and credit card information is all correct and I still can't get the system to authorize my payment information.
  7. ToquenAoar Win User

    I cant remove payment details or turn off auto renewal.

    I'm not sure what I owe. Since its a credit card, that hasn't expired yet, I just assumed that everything was being payed?
  8. chj2363 Win User

    i cant delete my credit card

    If your current gold membership was purchased with that credit card the card can't be removed until the membership expires.
  9. WPAK Win User

    Visa debit card

    Hi there,

    they can't be used to buy xbox live gold memberships as a payment option.

    See the text at solution 6 at this link:
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-credit-card-authorization-failure


    It states that debit cards can't be used at this moment.

    -

    I suggest using the debit card to buy a xbox live gold subscription prepaid card at a local store
Thema:

Can't authorize credit card,altough it hasn't expired.

Loading...
  1. Can't authorize credit card,altough it hasn't expired. - Similar Threads - Can't authorize credit

  2. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  3. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  4. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  5. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  6. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  7. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  8. I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.: But have the Clubs been removed? I can only find the official game ones. submitted by /u/Whyenott_ [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update: I today applied for the new xbox insider update, it crashed mid way not being able to connect to Internet i guess I did all trouble shooting, factory reset, installing osu1 2 and 3 (2 and 3...
  10. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...