can't authorise my payment

Discus and support can't authorise my payment in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My order for the new xbox series S says it isn't authorised and my order may be cancelled but i am not sure why because the information is correct and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DarrenBird1, Nov 25, 2020.

  1. DarrenBird1
    DarrenBird1 Guest

    can't authorise my payment


    My order for the new xbox series S says it isn't authorised and my order may be cancelled but i am not sure why because the information is correct and the card is not expired and has money in it

    :)
     
    DarrenBird1, Nov 25, 2020
    #1
  2. Blake thurlowe Crayo Win User

    Xbox support... has anyone managed to speak to them

    The payment was authorised... money has left my account but the shark card is still pending
  3. VS2095 Win User

    Unable to complete the payment processing..

    Check with your bank
    Your bank couldn’t authorise this payment method.

    Check with your bank Your bank couldn’t authorise this payment method.

    PI-ValidationFailed

    2017/11/21 - 13:43:03 UTC
  4. metallicorphan Win User

    Payment not authorised ????

    topic can be removed now

    My Bank(NATWEST) are having technical difficulties
  5. Tony Mokbel Win User

    WTF??? Can't purchase ANYTHING from xbox live?

    Ive tried both system and computer... several times....

    I get the message....

    Can't authorise the selected payment option. Please select a different payment option or add a new one.

    I have done the above message several times. New credit card etc, etc... Oh and all my details are correct.
  6. DA WONDER KID Win User

    Sorry. Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.

    Hello,

    It was either a issue on Xbox's side that day or PayPal wasn't authorising the payment.
Thema:

can't authorise my payment

Loading...
  1. can't authorise my payment - Similar Threads - can't authorise payment

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  4. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  5. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  6. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  7. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  8. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  9. I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.: But have the Clubs been removed? I can only find the official game ones. submitted by /u/Whyenott_ [link] [comments]
  10. Halo 5 - Partner can play, I can't (error authorising user message)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 - Partner can play, I can't (error authorising user message): Hello, I am at a complete loss here. I have been playing through the Halo 5 campaign but for days now I can't even get past the main menu as I am greeted with the message 'Attention, error...