Cant apply for a case review

Discus and support Cant apply for a case review in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my son just got suspended from Xbox live and it says we can apply for a case review but it won't let me click it. It's lit up green so it should let us... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by masonsterr, May 2, 2019.

1. masonsterr
    masonsterr Guest

my son just got suspended from Xbox live and it says we can apply for a case review but it won't let me click it. It's lit up green so it should let us but it doesn't. Tts a 7 day suspension and we should be able to apply for a case review

:)

masonsterr, May 2, 2019
  2. RobertBuckalew Win User

if its only a "24 hour ban" for commination , I don't think it will let you ...it wouldn't let me anyway ...
  3. ngocphi Win User

because a how do you know It was during the time you were on another profile?

You do realize you are never notified when someone reports you right?

So for all you know it could've been from weeks ago

And yes all reports are investigated not by one person but multiple teams so yes there are rarely any instant bans

Since you are never notified by thee system other then you having an suspension you don't know who reported you or when because that's a privacy issue

Retaliation isn't allowed also why you aren't notified

24hour suspensions are not appealable as it would take a new team more then 24hours to reinvestigation
  4. dj maze25 Win User

yeah i am also having trouble with the review a case

i see it nowhere on the page
  5. onyxishere Win User

Hey DJ, I see in your original post that you said you filed for a review before. Was this for the same action? If so, then you can only file once. Please keep an eye on the status for a reply from the PET.
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Hey dj maze25,

Since this thread is a few months older, please be sure to post a new thread if you're still in need of assistance. So you're aware, 24 hour suspensions and full Xbox device bans are currently not eligible for case reviews by the Xbox Live Enforcement team.
    You can find additional information regarding case reviews on the Xbox Live Enforcement Case Review FAQ.

Thanks for posting!
Thema:

1. Cant apply for a case review - Similar Threads - Cant apply case

2. My friends cant see when im on my pc.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends cant see when im on my pc.: I have tried going through my settings many times and still cant find a fix as to why my friends cant see when im online. 6925889c-0db0-48b6-962b-b5858a2476d1
  3. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  4. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  5. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  6. cant play xbox cloud in morocco

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant play xbox cloud in morocco: hello microsoft team, i use microsoft game pass in my pc, its work great. now am in other city for some days, and i havent my pc but i have the META QUEST 3 the perfect device for travel because...
  7. i can install games but it cant install apps

in XBoX on Windows
    i can install games but it cant install apps: So, basically i cant install apps, when i try to install games like minecraft / fortnite (or another random game) it installs perfectly, but when i try to install any app like youtube / prime...
  8. i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?: i cant join partys on xbox app windows ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming*** 7118ee9c-fc1f-4fb1-91e8-589b3356d64f
  9. xbox live cant log in 0x89235107

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live cant log in 0x89235107: ı cant still log in to my xbox account i tred to reset it and didnt worked and i also tried *Press the Windows Button then type Services. Right-click over the Services App from the list of...
  10. I cant apply to or make any looking for group posts ive tried checking my wifi updating my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant apply to or make any looking for group posts ive tried checking my wifi updating my...: Ive tried everything i can think of even looking at other posts on here and i dont know. This has been going on for a couple months now so i dont think it has anything to do with moderation....