Can't appeal a ban, says I have a perfect record but on xbox says im banned. how to fix?

Discus and support Can't appeal a ban, says I have a perfect record but on xbox says im banned. how to fix? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can someone help me please, i cant submit or file a case because it thinks i have a perfect record when i really got banned for no reason, and i still... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jake simone, Jan 14, 2022.

1. jake simone
    jake simone Guest

Can't appeal a ban, says I have a perfect record but on xbox says im banned. how to fix?

Can someone help me please, i cant submit or file a case because it thinks i have a perfect record when i really got banned for no reason, and i still dont understand why i was banned in the first place

:)

jake simone, Jan 14, 2022
  2. MC_760 Win User

I’m going through the same thing right now. So frustrating. Is there anything to do? I’m planning on calling Xbox tomorrow.
  3. Francia J. Win User

I appreciate the detailed information. In this case, you may need to try again after a couple of hours.
  4. jake simone Win User

Hi yes ive made sure i was on the right accounts many times, and ive also tried using 3 different browsers and 3 different devices
  5. Daft Badger Win User

The enforcement site is having issues at the moment & not displaying bans/suspensions correctly & therefore not letting people appeal any enforcement actions.

No idea when it will be fixed so it's just a case of keep checking.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Until the enforcement site is fixed, there is nothing that can be done.
Thema:

1. Can't appeal a ban, says I have a perfect record but on xbox says im banned. how to fix? - Similar Threads - Can't appeal ban

2. Banned over gamerpic and can't file an appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned over gamerpic and can't file an appeal: Today I was banned over a Gamerpic that I have no idea what was wrong with it (see picture below) and whenever I go to the enforcement page it doesn't let me file an appeal. What else can I do...
  3. Why can't I appeal a gamerpic suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I appeal a gamerpic suspension?: I recently got a suspension on a gamerpic that I've had on for months now with no previous problems and I can't appeal it even tho I wasn't even given a prior warning....
  4. Why can't I contact an appeals team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I contact an appeals team?: So I've been given a comms ban and a strike for literally no reason. I've tried to contact an agent, but when it gets to the window, it doesn't give any option to do so, just to "message the...
  5. Can some pls explain to me why I was chat banned for saying this and why I can't appeal or...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can some pls explain to me why I was chat banned for saying this and why I can't appeal or...: [img] I would really appreciate it if this was reviewed, nothing I said in this was a tos violation. I simply made a statement regarding some weird people coming to my dm's....
  6. Why can't I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I appeal a wrongful suspension?: XBOX encourages people to express themselves (unless you're expressing Christian beliefs.) I attempted to change my gamerpic to an inoffensive picture of Jesus and my account was suspended for 2...
  7. I can't appeal a ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't appeal a ban: I got banned for posting "trading rare items for fan daggers" In the elden ring lfg ages ago and I just got banned for it babb79ab-5b2c-467b-b304-92b434c245b4
  8. Accounts gets hacked, then perm ban and can't appeal?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accounts gets hacked, then perm ban and can't appeal?: My account gets hacked and gamerscore is modded, so I receive a perm ban and cant appeal? I just don't understand. Obviously only an idiot would think that receiving 400k gamerscore would be...
  9. Can't see my temp xbox ban where it says to appeal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't see my temp xbox ban where it says to appeal: My son's friend decided to report my son to xbox as he thought it was funny. How can we appeal this as it is not showing up on the enforcement page? [Moderator Edit: Moved from the Community...
  10. Can't appeal a undeserved gamerpic ban?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't appeal a undeserved gamerpic ban?: I've had a gamer picture of a artist I like Yasmine Yousaf from the dance music group ''Krewella'' For the past 3/4 months now and woke up to a 24 hour ban this morning... She had on a shirt...