Cant afford a new xbox. Found 1 on ebay 100$ but banned. Can it be unbanned? Dont wanna...

Discus and support Cant afford a new xbox. Found 1 on ebay 100$ but banned. Can it be unbanned? Dont wanna... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Took out a loan to get my son a series x last year. Ive had a 360 console since 2008 and love it. But i cant play halo or race with my son any more.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by matt chaney1, Jan 5, 2023.

1. matt chaney1
    matt chaney1 Guest

Cant afford a new xbox. Found 1 on ebay 100$ but banned. Can it be unbanned? Dont wanna...

Took out a loan to get my son a series x last year. Ive had a 360 console since 2008 and love it. But i cant play halo or race with my son any more. Found a series x on ebay for 100 bucks, only problem is it says it works fine but its banned. Im a small farmer and dont make a whole lot of money, but we are happy and independant. This system is about all i can afford. If i buy this, can it be unbanned? Is this problem fixable before i decide to buy it? I just want to make a smart decision. Thanks so much for any help or advice.

Matt from nc

:)

matt chaney1, Jan 5, 2023
  2. matt chaney1 Win User

Cant afford a new xbox. Found 1 on ebay 100$ but banned. Can it be unbanned? Dont wanna spend money i dont have. Thx

😞 well, thats bad news, but atleast you saved me alot of trouble and a hundred bucks plus shipping lol. Thanks for your swift response and good advice. I hope you have a great day, and a happy new year.

Matt from NC
  3. Smwutches Win User

Cant afford a new xbox. Found 1 on ebay 100$ but banned. Can it be unbanned? Dont wanna spend money i dont have. Thx

There's no way to have a console unbanned, so the console would essentially be useless.
  4. James George3 Win User

i was console banned so i have no longer got acess to any games so is it possible to get my games refunded due to the fact i cant even download them as console bans restrict microsoft store?

i can not afford a new console they cost about 50 pound i cant afford that even on christmas i dont get that much which is why i need to be unbanned but since they cant i need my games refunded its basically stealing my money
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

Bought a banned console unknowingly

Actually it is within the power of the enforcement team to lift a ban on an account or a console. And unfortunately if they refuse to do so i will have to leave the xbox community and move on to the playstation community.
    Gonna paint you a little picture.

A person has a console and it gets banned for good reasons, that person then creates a new profile and posts a message onto the forums saying how he had bought a console and found out that its banned and asks if it could be unbanned.

Not saying this is the case with you, but just pointing out that this is the reason why console bans cant be changed. How does Microsoft know that your not the original owner trying to get a banned console unbanned?

This is why buying a console of Ebay or any other second hand selling website is dangerous.

If you do decide to go over to PlayStation make sure you buy brand new, because the same thing could happen on that platform as well.
  6.  Win User

ban

ik im banned it says i am on xbox i just wanna know if i can get unbanned because i did not do anything
Thema:

1. Cant afford a new xbox. Found 1 on ebay 100$ but banned. Can it be unbanned? Dont wanna... - Similar Threads - Cant afford Found

2. My friends cant see when im on my pc.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends cant see when im on my pc.: I have tried going through my settings many times and still cant find a fix as to why my friends cant see when im online. 6925889c-0db0-48b6-962b-b5858a2476d1
  3. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  4. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  5. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  6. I have a past due bill from a transaction that i didn't authorize, now i cant afford it and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a past due bill from a transaction that i didn't authorize, now i cant afford it and...: Past due bill problem from transaction i didnt authorize, now i cant afford it and my son's xbox live. Any suggestions? 26500ed0-3e3c-4c96-95c4-5fb8129faf09
  7. I had bought a gift card and am using that for my xbox gold but now i cant afford it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I had bought a gift card and am using that for my xbox gold but now i cant afford it: I uses the gift card to buy 2 months of gold but now that i only have £2.03 it still charged me and i cannot remove the subscription and am left in debt. I used Microsoft and xbox support but...
  8. Fogot to refill my Live gold account! Cant afford it right now!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fogot to refill my Live gold account! Cant afford it right now!: It seems my membership to xbox live has run out! I mostly use xbox live paying ROCKET LEAGUE but there are also some valuble offers with gold from time to time?! Well what will happen to my...
  9. I want xbox one for free i cant afford one but i love playings games on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want xbox one for free i cant afford one but i love playings games on Xbox: hello i was wondering if you could give me xbox one for free i shall be Very thank ful to you i can't afford one but i will be very happy if you could help me.....and i love gaming but i cant...
  10. How do I set password to block child from buying games I cant afford?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I set password to block child from buying games I cant afford?: Having trouble figuring out how to set a password to stop my children buying games an downloading them.Does anyone know how to do this? 5c2482ca-5253-424d-87ee-34d99486248e