Can't add specific amount of money to microsoft account

Discus and support Can't add specific amount of money to microsoft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am trying to change my Xbox gamertag but my accound only has just over ten dollars and not enough to pay for the username change. When I try to add... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Noah Lahaie, May 20, 2023.

1. Noah Lahaie
    Noah Lahaie Guest

I am trying to change my Xbox gamertag but my accound only has just over ten dollars and not enough to pay for the username change. When I try to add enough money to pay for the interaction and no more, it gives me an error syaing sorry something went wrong, try refreshing or trying again later, I have tried both of those suggested solutions and nothing worked.

:)

Noah Lahaie, May 20, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Noah! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Can you try clearing both your cookies and cache on your browser?

Then try adding funds to your son´s account again

If that does not work try using a different browser
  3. Geri M. Win User

Microsoft Balance not showing up as a payment method

Hello Kaj Breen,

I hope you are doing well today!

Did you mean to add money to your Microsoft account?

To do this, you’ll need to redeem a Microsoft gift card on the Redeem page. The full amount will be added to your Microsoft account and can be used to buy movies, games, in-app purchases, and physical goods. It can be used to purchase an Xbox-related subscription, but not a Microsoft 365 subscription. Check this article for more details, Add money to your Microsoft account - Microsoft Support and follow the steps provided.

You can also add money to your family member’s Microsoft account by using a web browser and visiting family.microsoft.com. Sign into your Family Safety account. Find your family member and click Add money. You can also click More options > Spending > Microsoft account balance > Add money. Select the amount of money you would like to add to your family member’s account and click Next.

This can be done with the steps provided on this link. Add money to your family member's Microsoft account - Microsoft Support.

I hope I was able to answer your question.

Thank you for posting and have a good one!

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  4. H1J1NX 413 Win User

Family payment

5. King Johnny IV Win User

3 Months Xbox Game Pass for $1 Deal Questions

So basically I can't use my money in my Microsoft account. The amount will be charged on my credit card. This is correct right?
  6. wi7bit Win User

unable to buy xbox gold ultimate for £1 - child account - you need a parent to buy this

Thema:

1. Can't add specific amount of money to microsoft account - Similar Threads - Can't add specific

2. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  3. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  4. Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles: I initially had a 360 that moved locations after I got an Xbox One but the 360 isn't wanting to be added to my consoles on the app. I tried adding it through the remote as an existing console but...
  5. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  6. Can't redeem points because I can't add a phone number

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem points because I can't add a phone number: First of all, I'm being sent around in circles on this topic now. I've contacted both Microsoft and Xbox support with both telling me to contact the other as they will know the best way to deal...
  7. Can't add a phone number on my profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add a phone number on my profile: I just want to add a phone number to redeem my points but Microsoft won't let me do it. please help. I get a error message after i entered my password ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Hardware and...
  8. I can't add a friend back even though they said they didn't block me, its glitched out, my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add a friend back even though they said they didn't block me, its glitched out, my...: I can't add a friend back because it glitched out and blocked them bdef197a-fe0e-4c56-a93c-b5498ee47524
  9. I can't add a friend back to my friends list.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add a friend back to my friends list.: A friend that I play with on a regular is no longer in my friends list. I can message him, so I know I'm not blocked, but when I try and add him back as a friend all I get is a message saying......
  10. I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Yesterday I bought the xbox game pass ultimate and it promised that I would get access to the forza premium add-on, but I didn't get it. 3a6f7836-cda1-4287-a13b-343d3e5247c8