Can't add or remove friends just a try again later messege

Discus and support Can't add or remove friends just a try again later messege in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; okay me and my friend literally sit next to eachother as we play duos on fortnight but last couple of days her account and my account and permantly... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MtG Grim, Apr 11, 2018.

1. MtG Grim
    MtG Grim Guest

okay me and my friend literally sit next to eachother as we play duos on fortnight but last couple of days her account and my account and permantly muted for each other so we tried removing each other and added back to see if that would sort out mine and
    her permanent mute problem but now we can't add each other or invite each other iv looked at all our setting for both account and everything is good so please can I have some support

:)

MtG Grim, Apr 11, 2018
  2. Iphone Party Chat

So i can make a party but cant join a party. Gives an error messege saying try again later.

OldWackOZackO, Apr 11, 2018
  3. voteDC
    voteDC Guest
    Help me understand this...please

If you can't remove the card from the payments option here at Xbox.com, simply phone support again and ask them to remove it for you. Then add the new one later or just continue to buy pre-paid cards.

voteDC, Apr 11, 2018
  4. Can't add or remove friends just a try again later messege

Thanks for letting us know, MtG Grim!

That was a known issue that appears to be resolved now; if you
    remove your profile, power cycle the console, and then sign in after that to redownload your profile, do you still see the same trouble?

Mister Quasar, Apr 12, 2018
  5. Mister Quasar Win User

Thanks for letting us know, MtG Grim!

That was a known issue that appears to be resolved now; if you
    remove your profile, power cycle the console, and then sign in after that to redownload your profile, do you still see the same trouble?
  6. Asi98 Win User

Problem in access to Xbox account (0x80a30204)/ Problema di accesso al mio account

Connection is ok, Xbox Live services are ok, I hard resetted the Xbox and it still doesn't work.

I read that I colud try to remove the profile and add it again: I removed it but now I can't add it again bcause there is another error (0x80a40019)

I think i will retry later or tomorrow.
  7. voteDC Win User

Help me understand this...please

If you can't remove the card from the payments option here at Xbox.com, simply phone support again and ask them to remove it for you. Then add the new one later or just continue to buy pre-paid cards.
  8. Dooleys01 Win User

Downloading Profile error 80151103

This is a real [REMOVED - LANGUAGE] I can't get on my account at all!!! TRY AGAIN LATER HOW MUCH LATER?
  9. kliffie cpt Win User

My Xbox will connected to my network but not xboxlive.

I did remove my account and now i want to add it again but it says " there was a problem, and we could not continue. (0x80a40019) try again later.
Thema:

1. Can't add or remove friends just a try again later messege - Similar Threads - Can't add remove

2. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  3. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  4. Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles: I initially had a 360 that moved locations after I got an Xbox One but the 360 isn't wanting to be added to my consoles on the app. I tried adding it through the remote as an existing console but...
  5. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  6. Can't redeem points because I can't add a phone number

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem points because I can't add a phone number: First of all, I'm being sent around in circles on this topic now. I've contacted both Microsoft and Xbox support with both telling me to contact the other as they will know the best way to deal...
  7. Can't add a phone number on my profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add a phone number on my profile: I just want to add a phone number to redeem my points but Microsoft won't let me do it. please help. I get a error message after i entered my password ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Hardware and...
  8. I can't add a friend back even though they said they didn't block me, its glitched out, my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add a friend back even though they said they didn't block me, its glitched out, my...: I can't add a friend back because it glitched out and blocked them bdef197a-fe0e-4c56-a93c-b5498ee47524
  9. I can't add a friend back to my friends list.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add a friend back to my friends list.: A friend that I play with on a regular is no longer in my friends list. I can message him, so I know I'm not blocked, but when I try and add him back as a friend all I get is a message saying......
  10. I can't remove my daughter from my son's family group to add her to my own

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't remove my daughter from my son's family group to add her to my own: My son had apparently created a family group for his xbox account and added my daughter to it a few years ago. He has moved out and we want to move her to my own family group. I've tried two ways:...