Can't add my XBox One S to Google Home - no devices were found in your xbox account

Discus and support Can't add my XBox One S to Google Home - no devices were found in your xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Please help. I'm trying to setup my XBox One S to work with Google Home but it's saying there are no devices in my xbox account. It's definitely there... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JamesAbrahart, Dec 12, 2022.

1. Can't add my XBox One S to Google Home - no devices were found in your xbox account

Please help. I'm trying to setup my XBox One S to work with Google Home but it's saying there are no devices in my xbox account. It's definitely there and set as my Home xbox. I'm able to remotely start downloading games, etc from the xbox app on my phone and can connect to it for remote play.

Can't add my XBox One S to Google Home - no devices were found in your xbox account [​IMG]

:)

JamesAbrahart, Dec 12, 2022
  2. JamesAbrahart Win User

Can't add my XBox One S to Google Home - no devices were found in your xbox account

Brilliant, that worked. No idea why but it has. Thank you!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. JamesAbrahart Win User

My xbox is indeed listed here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello JamesAbrahart, sorry to hear you're having trouble connecting the console.

I have done some research on this and have found so far one person was able to fix the issue by logging in to https://microsoft.com/consent and remove permissions for Google then add them back again. After that you should be able to connect the console
  5. JamesAbrahart Win User

Thanks for these but I have done all this. Maybe I'll try turning OFF the digital assistant setting and turning it back on to see if the xbox will re-register itself.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello JamesAbrahart, click the link below and make sure your console appears in your account, by definition if you've logged in with your account on your Xbox it will appear in the list of devices linked to your account.

https://account.microsoft.com/devices
Thema:

1. Can't add my XBox One S to Google Home - no devices were found in your xbox account - Similar Threads - Can't add Google

2. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  3. Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles: I initially had a 360 that moved locations after I got an Xbox One but the 360 isn't wanting to be added to my consoles on the app. I tried adding it through the remote as an existing console but...
  4. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  5. Can't redeem points because I can't add a phone number

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem points because I can't add a phone number: First of all, I'm being sent around in circles on this topic now. I've contacted both Microsoft and Xbox support with both telling me to contact the other as they will know the best way to deal...
  6. Can't add a phone number on my profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add a phone number on my profile: I just want to add a phone number to redeem my points but Microsoft won't let me do it. please help. I get a error message after i entered my password ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Hardware and...
  7. I can't add a friend back even though they said they didn't block me, its glitched out, my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add a friend back even though they said they didn't block me, its glitched out, my...: I can't add a friend back because it glitched out and blocked them bdef197a-fe0e-4c56-a93c-b5498ee47524
  8. I can't add a friend back to my friends list.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add a friend back to my friends list.: A friend that I play with on a regular is no longer in my friends list. I can message him, so I know I'm not blocked, but when I try and add him back as a friend all I get is a message saying......
  9. I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Yesterday I bought the xbox game pass ultimate and it promised that I would get access to the forza premium add-on, but I didn't get it. 3a6f7836-cda1-4287-a13b-343d3e5247c8
  10. Can't add a phone number on my profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add a phone number on my profile: I just want to add a phone number to redeem my points but Microsoft won't let me do it. please help. I get a error message after i entered my password f0828bc5-228b-40d3-88a6-1dfaed669f9d