Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles

Discus and support Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I initially had a 360 that moved locations after I got an Xbox One but the 360 isn't wanting to be added to my consoles on the app. I tried adding it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lord Bossman, Mar 31, 2024.

1. Lord Bossman
    Lord Bossman Guest

I initially had a 360 that moved locations after I got an Xbox One but the 360 isn't wanting to be added to my consoles on the app. I tried adding it through the remote as an existing console but it was unresponsive and can't get a code as it was already set up unless there's a way for me to get it again? Also while it says I'm signed it on it, it says I have 0 friends when I've added mine.

:)

Lord Bossman, Mar 31, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Lord, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to factory reset the console?

Please, follow these steps:

Press the Guide button to open the guide.

Select Settings > System Settings > Console Settings > System Info.

Write down your console serial number (you’ll need to enter it later) and then press the B button.

Select Storage> Select Hard Drive > press the Y button to access Device Options.

On the Device Options screen, select Format.

On the Format Device screen, you’ll see the following message.

Select Yes.

On the Format Hard Drive screen, select Enter Serial Number and then enter the number on the next screen.

Press the Start button.

You’ll see a Formatting in progress message with a progress bar.

After the process is complete, you’ll be returned to the Home screen

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/console/how-to-reset-or-reformat-console
  3. BracingGlint62 Win User

HELP WITH HOME GOLD

I just bought the COD xbox one, but when i'm trying to log in to my live account, it's bringing up a gamertag that i accidentally set up on my 360, instead of the one i've been using for years on my 360,
    [Mod Removed], not bracing glint or whatever. I think my profile is linked to an old, old email that no longer exists, and i can't access to change the password to log on, they were supposed to add my current email address for this reason,
    but i'm not sure how to fix this
  4. OldPepsiMan Win User

Anyone NOT getting the Xbox ONE, post here!

Happy with my XBox 360 and heavily invested in my collection of favorite XBox 360 games. I have no use for a Microsoft game console that can't play my games. It's like someone trying to sell me a new DVD player that can't play my existing DVDs.
  5. Donkeyhacks Win User

Glitched account page.

Not to mention because my account classes as suspended from a payment being due. however I can't change my payment method because of the fact there is a payment due but the card it wants to use (my old one) no longer exists.

And because there is balance due on a suspended account I can't add xbox subscription time and to top it off I still have to use parental *** because I can't change my account to adult until my Xbox Live subscription is fixed.

*** microsoft a massive *** I will most certainly not be purchasing anymore xbox or other microsoft consoles.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Can't add an existing console in the Xbox app

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this SUHAILJELI

Please try this in your console:

A. Disable all the remote features
    Use this article but do the opposite:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...

B. Then do this:
    1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

After that, try to remove and re-add your profile on the console.

In case you need it, here's how to remove and re-add:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Also disconnect your router from power for about 3 minutes. Then connect it again an when everything is working, enable the remote play features and try again
Thema:

1. Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles - Similar Threads - Can't add old

2. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  3. ATTENTION.was contacted by someone and asked to add his account. But he can't be found. He...

in XboX Insiders
    ATTENTION.was contacted by someone and asked to add his account. But he can't be found. He...: ⚠️⚠️⚠️ ATTENTION : possible scam ⚠️⚠️⚠️ https://xbox.com.de/loverlyman761 ❗️Do not click or enter anything.❗️ Please explain, I'm confused and want to know if there's something dangerous behind...
  4. Can't add visa to Xbox360

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add visa to Xbox360: I can't add my Visa to my Xbox360 account, keeps giving me the error code 8C250005. I'm trying to buy some stuff before the store closes for good. dcc7a901-2c5f-49a2-9e58-3bae12430bd7
  5. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  6. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  7. Trying to add alias email, but I can't verify the old email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to add alias email, but I can't verify the old email: So I'm trying to add an alias email but when I go into that section a screen pops up asking me to verify the original email associated with my account. That original email has been deleted long...
  8. Can't use "Add a child" or "Manage Family Members" to add my 13 year old to my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use "Add a child" or "Manage Family Members" to add my 13 year old to my Xbox Series X: I just bought my first XBox Series X yesterday and I set up my account (I have an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate). Worked fine. Then I added my 9 year old and my 13 year old using the same method - they...
  9. Can't add custom image, but account age is over 40 years old.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add custom image, but account age is over 40 years old.: I clearly set my birthday to August 18th, 1975. However, when I try to add a custom profile picture, it says "Custom images are only available for adult accounts". I think this is a glitch......
  10. I can't add screenshots and I can't remove my old screenshots or game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't add screenshots and I can't remove my old screenshots or game clips: I can't add screenshots and I can't remove my old screenshots or game clips 1130a1e7-6f08-42cd-8a60-6be5688bbe28