Can't add friends/friends being removed from list

Discus and support Can't add friends/friends being removed from list in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm having an issue adding a friend. When I add them they appear on my list but are removed a bit later. Another friend is also having this issue with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by a p r i i c a t, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Can't add friends/friends being removed from list

I'm having an issue adding a friend. When I add them they appear on my list but are removed a bit later.

Another friend is also having this issue with me. I keep getting removed from their friends list.

I didn't have any problems until the dashboard change the other day.

:)

a p r i i c a t, Oct 24, 2017
  2. Cannot remove or add new friends

I'm experiencing a related issue. I am able to remove friends from my friends list, but only temporarily. They reappear a short time later. They also stay on my followers list despite being removed temporarily. Why aren't they being removed permanently?

FireflyCaptMal, Oct 24, 2017
  3. Can't remove friends from friends list, favorites not being downgraded to normal friend

As the title states.

I can't do a couple things.

1. Remove people from my friends list. It says they are removed. However, they stay, yet when you select to look at their profile, it shows (add friend) as if they arent already on your list.

2. Downgrade (favorites) to just normal (friend). It simply doesnt work.

Can we get this fixed?

PoseidonsKraken, Oct 24, 2017
  4. MRBros35 Win User

I cannot add my friend baxk

My problem is that he isn't on my friend list. Due to a glitch of some sort, he was removed from my friend list after he blocked me and I can't add him back. I am on his friend list, but when I add him, it says "Sorry, we can't save your changes right
    now. Try again in a while."
  5. Geth Win User

Gliched gamertag

It locks on peoples friends list sometimes.

If you remove the person from your friends list and then re add them that can fix the issue.
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

removing friend from friends list

Hey there, CrummyLoki6! This thread is a bit old. We currently have a service alert up about friends lists on our
    Xbox Live Service Status page. If that is removed and you are still running into issues, please post up a new thread detailing what you're seeing and troubleshooting you've already completed. This way we
    can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)
  7. CrummyLoki6 Win User

Did this ever get resolved? We're having the same problem.. A gamer just appeared in our friend list today, we didn't invite nor ask them. Now we can't get rid of them. Keep getting the same error as mentioned above. Very frustrating!
  8. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

follow these steps:

1. Restart your console.
    2. Sign in using your Xbox LIVE-enabled gamertag.
    3. Ask someone from your friends list to delete you from his or her friends list.
    4. Send a new friend request to the same person.
    5. Sign out of Xbox Live, and then sign in to Xbox Live again. Then Try Remove the Gamer-tag you`ve been trying to remove from your Friends-List.
    You might want to check out 02 - Connecting to Xbox Live on Xbox 360 They deal with First time connecting to Live, connection issues, NAT errors and more. It may be your "Internet Connection" to the Xbox Service, Your Connection may be poor and it`s
    blocking the ability to Process your Request from your Xbox 360. I wish you all the very best of luck VenomGoesDeep.
Thema:

Can't add friends/friends being removed from list

1. Can't add friends/friends being removed from list - Similar Threads - Can't add friends

2. Why can't me and my friend add each other on 360?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't me and my friend add each other on 360?: So me and my friend are trying to add each other through the 360 and through backwards compatible games, so we can play older games together, and yet neither of us can see the requests despite it...
  3. Receive error when trying to add friends. "we can't save your changes right now. Try later.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Receive error when trying to add friends. "we can't save your changes right now. Try later.: When trying to add friends I get an error message saying the changes can't be saved. Brand new xbox and Xbox account. Also if I am in a party with the friend I can't add, I can't hear them in the...
  4. Fortnite - can't add or accept friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fortnite - can't add or accept friends: Hello, I cannot add or accept friend requests on Fortnite on either the Xbox or the Switch. Have tried all security settings. Others can add me but nothing happens when I click to accept. Any help...
  5. Can't add friends despite clicking on the add friend buttons.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add friends despite clicking on the add friend buttons.: I can't add friends. When i try to click on anything to add a friend nothing happens. There is one spot where something changes to say remove friend but as soon as i leave that spot it reverts to...
  6. I can't Add my Friend on Xbox.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't Add my Friend on Xbox.: Hi, Id kinda need help because i can't add my Friend on Xbox One and it says Try again later. I tryed to use another Account and still didn't worked. It let me add other People but not the...
  7. Can't add friends in xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't add friends in xbox: So my child is on my family group and I have given her every possible right so that she doesn't have to ask permission for example adding friends. But the error still keeps coming up and she can't...
  8. My friend can't add me as friend in minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend can't add me as friend in minecraft windows 10 edition: When my friend presses add friend in minecraft, it says permission required. We couldn't figure out how to solve it. I can't add him as a friend either. I wrote with translation...
  9. Can't update child's Xbox/Microsoft account to allow him to add friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't update child's Xbox/Microsoft account to allow him to add friends: I've just created my son a child's Microsoft account and Xbox profile, so that he can play with my other son on Minecraft on his android phone. When he tries to add a friend, I get the message...
  10. I can't add friends

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't add friends: I am trying to play Minecraft with friends but there are multiple problems with that. people can follow me but I cant friend them back , heck I can't even join a server on Minecraft because it...