can't add debit card for payment method, it says "Check the info you entered. It doesn't...

Discus and support can't add debit card for payment method, it says "Check the info you entered. It doesn't... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I checked everything and it matched the info for the card, I even entered another card, and still had the same issue. I tried the suggested... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HamasahA, Jun 4, 2023.

1. HamasahA
    HamasahA Guest

can't add debit card for payment method, it says "Check the info you entered. It doesn't...

HamasahA, Jun 4, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

can't add debit card for payment method, it says "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card."

Hi HamasahA! Sorry to hear about what happened. Let's do our best here to sort this out.

To further isolate the issue, do you have another credit/debit card you could try to add into your account? Preferrably an international credit/debit card.

Please also try adding your payment method to a different account. If you're getting the same error on a different account, I am afraid that your payment method may not be supported anymore by Microsoft.
  3. AbhishekChattopadhya Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Renewal Not Working With SBI Mastercard

I checked everything and even tried a different card it is still showing the same error message 'Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.' whenever I try to add the payment method.
  4. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Xbox Account Payment Error

Hello, FarisMohamed2,

I hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. Thank you for reaching out to Xbox Forums. I am happy to help and provide a suggestion. Below you can follow the steps to add a payment option via your Microsoft account on the PC. Once you add this way, you can use the credit card you are using. Also, that message "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." It could mean multiple things

1. The card's billing address does not match what you're entering
    2. your console is in another region, and the info you are entering does not match what's on the card
    3. Or the card you are entering is not supported
    Have you tried other cards and seen if they work?

Add a payment method to your Microsoft account.

You can add your credit card, debit card, bank account, PayPal account, or mobile phone as a new payment method for your Microsoft account. The payment method will then show up as an option during the checkout step for your next Microsoft Store online purchase.

hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as "Answered."
  5. andres gerst Win User

Error entering payment method: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card

yes, the one in the subject: "Error entering payment method: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card". I used those credit cards in dozens of sites and worked fine. Only had issues in microsoft
  6. DeniqL Win User

Error entering payment method: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card

Hi,Andres, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here.

Have you tried using a different browser?
Thema:

1. can't add debit card for payment method, it says "Check the info you entered. It doesn't... - Similar Threads - can't add debit

2. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  3. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  4. Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles: I initially had a 360 that moved locations after I got an Xbox One but the 360 isn't wanting to be added to my consoles on the app. I tried adding it through the remote as an existing console but...
  5. Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...: Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used the card several times. I have put the card in 20 times with no luck 56ebb309-3f32-4b18-8ac5-c034cf66332d
  6. Can't add my debit card

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add my debit card: It keeps saying "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." Even though I put everything in right. I even tried a gift card and still no dice....
  7. Can't add my debit card to account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add my debit card to account.: Tried using my debit card and registering it for my account and I was given the "Check the info you entered it doesn't match the info for this card", so the address was wrong and it was marked...
  8. I can't add my debit card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't add my debit card: Hi My Name is and i can't add my debit card it's say check the info you entered.its doesn't match the info for this card same card i add been before.I go to the bank ask any problem this card bank...
  9. I can't add my debit card

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't add my debit card: Every time i try, it tells me to contact my bank and to add another form of payment, already contacted my bank, reseted the card, and it still doesn't work, what can i do?...
  10. Can't add any credit card or debit card to my account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't add any credit card or debit card to my account.: I have a paypal account associated with my account, yesterday I bought Bioshock Infinite & that worked fine. Then afterwards I tried to buy another game & it wouldn't let me. Gave me some kind...