Can’t add category to stream when live on twitch

Discus and support Can’t add category to stream when live on twitch in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone else having this issue? Use to I would jsut select the game. But now it doesn’t work and I can’t list the category. submitted by /u/JDNWACO... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JDNWACO, Jan 3, 2022.

1. /u/JDNWACO
    /u/JDNWACO Guest

Anyone else having this issue? Use to I would jsut select the game. But now it doesn’t work and I can’t list the category.

submitted by /u/JDNWACO
    [link] [comments]

/u/JDNWACO, Jan 3, 2022
  2. zWonkru Win User

Live Streaming on Twitch - cc: COD Warzone

If you are live streaming on Twitch you must use the twitch settings. When you stream on Twitch in a party everyone in that party must “include audio” for it to be heard on stream.
  3. Tzar of kaos Win User

E3

Twitch live stream the whole E3...

But i don't know how Twitch will manage and do,their live stream.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Can't stream these games

Duke Nukem Forever doesn't have any restrictions from a Twitch point of view.....Twitch even has a DKF category; Silent Hill: all the games have categories so I assume the same with the HD collection

The Darkness 2 is the only one without a category on Twitch.

I would say the OPs issue is something else...unless it's the Xbox Twitch app that has restrictions and those games can only be streamed from PC?
  5. toonarmy206 Win User

March update beta

Yes it's for when the Twitch app get's updated, that will show how many off your friends are currently live streaming on Twitch at the moment!

Hope this helps

Thanks
  6. tozOL Win User

Cannot stream on mixer with Xbox one x

well, this is a joke tbh, I’m a twitch streamer, and podcaster, I have my new X, and quite simply, I’m getting these errors every time for the last two days.

Pissed isn’t the word, I want to play games for my community on the new X, however since Microsoft screwed the twitch App to hell, it’s bassically made the Xbox the worst place to stream games.

Does anybody actually have a fix for this, because I’m going to back PS4 to stream on twitch.......

One tiny other point, why Microsoft just can’t allow both Twitch and Mixer to exist and let us make the choice...it’s wrong and I’m telling you now, you are making not want to stream to my community from the Xbox, because right I simply can’t.
Thema:

1. Can’t add category to stream when live on twitch - Similar Threads - Can’t add category

2. people can’t add me as a friend

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    people can’t add me as a friend: for the past few days people haven’t been able to add me as a friend. i’ve tried resetting my xbox and deleting my profile and nothing fixes it. it sucks when i make a new friend in a game and add...
  3. Can’t add my Master card to xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t add my Master card to xbox: I can’t add my Mastercard to my xbox account, when I get up to trying to add my address it only shows American States available even though I live in Australia. I’ve tried adding my card to my...
  4. Xbox One S can’t add account after partial factory reset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One S can’t add account after partial factory reset: I was having issues with being signed in and being connected to the internet at the same time so after looking at some answers on here I did a reset that kept my games and apps. Now when I try and...
  5. Can’t add friends in Fortnite

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t add friends in Fortnite: My sons friends list disappeared in Fortnite and each time he tries to find a friend to add back in, the parental control PIN appears. When the parental pin comes up, we enter the PIN and it says...
  6. Can’t add existing email address as a Microsoft account alias

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t add existing email address as a Microsoft account alias: Trying to add my main email to my other account to sign into my Xbox however I’m constantly receiving the error “There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to...
  7. I can’t add my account to my Xbox after factory resetting, it just brings a loading sign up...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t add my account to my Xbox after factory resetting, it just brings a loading sign up...: I’ve had to factory reset my Xbox, but now I can’t add my account back onto my Xbox, I’ve been trying to connect to live chat for about 2 hours and it won’t let me request a call back, what should...
  8. Madden 24 can’t add friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 24 can’t add friends: There is no friends list available in play a friend at the bottom right of my screen. I pre ordered. Can I uninstall and get a new version or is there a fix? 29d267a2-6780-473f-b7f9-d25697ff94ec
  9. I can’t add my credit card in my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t add my credit card in my account: So, i wanna subscribe to game pass for pc but when i tried to use the saved credit card that i’ve subscribed through it multiple times before it gave me a authorization failure massage, so i tried...
  10. Can’t add money to family member’s account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t add money to family member’s account: up until recently I had no problem adding money to my son’s account, which sits under my family group account. He recently got a new Xbox x and set it up as his. Since then I have not been able...